Current Events YC2 confirmed to be the most useless commanders

Kaidos crew is already significantly larger than Big Moms by a lot. The gifters are the main fighting force and those aren’t the ones that Queen hurt
They are about to lose the gifters, with Tama here the 500 gifters will automatically add to the alliance.
Post automatically merged:

Oda destroyed Queen's character in 1 chapter lol. Remember how many people liked him?
It's such a cheap way to give away soldiers to the enemy

After Jozu, who's alive only because Aokiji was gentle enough not to shatter him in 1000 pieces
After Smoothie, who managed to do nothing useful and look pathetic in an entire arc

Here comes Queen the bozo. The dude was basically killing a good chunk of Kaido's army by himself with the virus before Chopper intervened. Now with his trash talking he managed to make part of the fodder army switch to the enemy side. :suresure:
Do not EVER bring Jozu up in these discussions.....Jozu has the best portrayal of a YC2 we've seen, After Marco the next best showing in Marineford is Jozu. Queen and Smoothie are the issue, their being treated like jokes.

The commanders aren't useless. They are confident because they hardly take any Ls. Queen is sadistic. In his mind, who can stop him. King comes off as a leader handing out orders because he know they will be followed.

The Worst Generation is just here to cause chaos and they are excelling at it.

After Jozu, who's alive only because Aokiji was gentle enough not to shatter him in 1000 pieces
After Smoothie, who managed to do nothing useful and look pathetic in an entire arc

Here comes Queen the bozo. The dude was basically killing a good chunk of Kaido's army by himself with the virus before Chopper intervened. Now with his trash talking he managed to make part of the fodder army switch to the enemy side. :suresure:
Ace got himself killed
Burgess is a Walking L
Queen is an idiot Gag Master
Smoothie got robbed by Brook
And Sanji :gokulaugh: Need I say more?
I already know Lucky Roux gonna be the most competent

Queen is not YC2. The Calamities are a part of the same group: the All-Stars. Portrayal wise it's King and Queen at the top, while Jack portrayed as the weakest. How much weaker is uncertain. But if there's a gap between King and Queen then it's minor.

Not every Yonko crew is like the BMP where there's a considerable gap between each commander. The sooner people understand that, the better.

I'm willing to bet Shanks' crew isn't set up like Big Mom's either.

Queen is not YC2. The Calamities are a part of the same group: the All-Stars. Portrayal wise it's King and Queen at the top, while Jack portrayed as the weakest. How much weaker is uncertain. But if there's a gap between King and Queen then it's minor.

Not every Yonko crew is like the BMP where there's a considerable gap between each commander. The sooner people understand that, the better.

I'm willing to bet Shanks' crew isn't set up like Big Mom's either.
Tell them, my man !

but why the double standards though... it’s like big mom and kaido mirror each other in everything but not this minor thing ?

Kaidos crew is already significantly larger than Big Moms by a lot. The gifters are the main fighting force and those aren’t the ones that Queen hurt

I honestly don't think the Beast Pirates are larger... Big Mom lost 10k soldiers fighting the Germa 66 and didn't even notice and still seemed to have hoards and hoards of soldiers and ships. Not to mention with her ability getting soldiers is easy.

I honestly don't think the Beast Pirates are larger... Big Mom lost 10k soldiers fighting the Germa 66 and didn't even notice and still seemed to have hoards and hoards of soldiers and ships. Not to mention with her ability getting soldiers is easy.
I mean most of those are chess soldiers, who like pleasures and waiters, are easily replaced.

I meant actual crew, like her children and grandchildren the ones who are competent

I really like Queen as a character, but why did he have to be such an idiot and attack his own subordinates and then mock them during the middle of a war.:lawsigh:
Yh he's an idiot he sud have known they wud switch side if he try to kill dem
Post automatically merged:

Not really smoothie was somewhat ok but she cud have done more but queen he has been doing alot more than smoothie so far having s lot of screen time and a few moments to shine

I mean most of those are chess soldiers, who like pleasures and waiters, are easily replaced.

I meant actual crew, like her children and grandchildren the ones who are competent
Other than chess soldiers, you also have other homies, tens of thousands of non homie soldiers, and family members who are the main officers.

At least ten thousand soldiers went after the Germa that's already half of the Beasts Pirates, and those soldiers that we saw were all humans with only a few of them being homies.

Then you have the army and fleet that was on Cacao Island, and that army seemed to have even more numbers than the ones that went after the Germa.

We know the Beasts Pirates are 20,000 in total, while we don't know the exact total for the BMP it is implied that they are much more larger than the Beasts Pirates.

Commanders in General are Overhyped by Fans & Overrated:

Jozu was quickly handled by Aokiji, lost his Arm & never appeared Again
Vista wasn't even Introduced properly
Smoothie is Useless
King is most probably Created by Oda's Assistants who Draw the Background
Jack is a Punching Bag
Queen can't even talk back to Zoro who threatened both him & his Captain
Cracker was Defeated by a Single Attack & never appeared Again
Burgess was Fodder compared to Sabo
... etc

Oda clearly doesn't care about these Guys much
They are no Different than Kuroobi & Chew, Enel's Priests, Doffy's Executives ... etc
Just Strong Henchmen who are as Strong as the Timing of their Arc demands

Only Commanders who were Singled Out & received Hype of their Own are: Marco, Katakuri & Shiryu
And soon we will get to see Lucky Roux & Yasopp too