Current Events YC2 confirmed to be the most useless commanders

Well I think unless Oda wants to make up a conflated, contrived plot, an YC2 seems already like an opponent more than enough satisfying Sanji's apparent potential.
I mean whether its YC2 or YC3 doesn't really matter either one would be an impressive feat. The story has shown there's no difference between the YC2 and YC3 anyways. I think thats why Oda just had luffy go from Cracker to Katakuri.

I mean whether its YC2 or YC3 doesn't really matter either one would be an impressive feat. The story has shown there's no difference between the YC2 and YC3 anyways. I think thats why Oda just had luffy go from Cracker to Katakuri.
We are not quite acknowledged regarding the potential of the YC so I can't say that yet, it's currently mostly speculation based off bounties but funnily enough they usually don't constitute a big deal.

We are not quite acknowledged regarding the potential of the YC so I can't say that yet, it's currently mostly speculation based off bounties but funnily enough they usually don't constitute a big deal.
It;s nonsensical to compare inter-crew bounties but magically claim they don't apply. The logic for Kata > Smoothie because bounty falls apart when you say Kata > Queen.

It;s nonsensical to compare inter-crew bounties but magically claim they don't apply. The logic for Kata > Smoothie because bounty falls apart when you say Kata > Queen.
I think what's nonsensical is mostly to preemptively assume it's one or the other direction power levels wise by merely taking bounties into account before we get to acknowledge how these guys gained those bounties.

I think what's nonsensical is mostly to preemptively assume it's one or the other direction power levels wise by merely taking bounties into account before we get to acknowledge how these guys gained those bounties.
I think it's nonsensical to argue that bounties are anything but a power scaling metric and unless we are told otherwise, that's what we're meant to assume. It's a narrative shorthand.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Oden and Ace were not "YC2s". Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. The division #s don't matter and Oda stated this. Shiriew is the 2nd division commander.

I even made a thread explaining why Ace, given his vastly superior attack, was potentially even stronger than Marco by the time MF rolled around. Ace had island-level attacks, something that Marco did not even come close to.
Ace is so underrated man.