Future Events Your expectation for One Piece in 2020

will 2020 be better than 2019 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so what do you think will happen this year 2020 ?

for me
-Kyoshiro / denjiro matter get resolved in any way .
-we will know how komarasaki/ survived kyoshiro attack .
-the identity of the traitor.
-if Kyoshiro still villain then zoro vs kyoshiro full fight .

-the raid will fail leading to grand war in all of wano not only onigashiema.
-act 3 will end with the failed raid .
-kid,law and killer will not be part of the raid .
-king , smoothie will have bigger role this act than every villain except Kyoshiro

-a member of the Rock pirates will come to wano

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
so what do you think will happen this year 2020 ?

for me
-Kyoshiro / denjiro matter get resolved in any way .
-we will know how komarasaki/ survived kyoshiro attack .
-the identity of the traitor.
-if Kyoshiro still villain then zoro vs kyoshiro full fight .

-the raid will fail leading to grand war in all of wano not only onigashiema.
-act 3 will end with the failed raid .
-kid,law and killer will not be part of the raid .
-king , smoothie will have bigger role this act than every villain except Kyoshiro

You spelled koshiro wrong...

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This will be the year of the raid. I think it will also make or break the Beast Pirates as antagonists. They’ve been pretty underwhelming up t’ill now, so hopefully we see some cool stuff from them.

Neko could also arrive some time this year, carrying Marco’s message, which I think relates to the final Road Poneglyph.

The ushimitsu kozo’s identity could likely be revealed this year as well. I believe it’s related to Kyoshiro.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Oda’s really following the structure of a kabuki play, wouldn’t that make act 3 the longest one? I’m really asking as an ignorant American who just read a single article about Japanese theater after hearing that rumor.

Either way, I think the flashback will end in the next 3 or 4 chapters; we’ll see the Scabbards setting off for Onigashima, maybe with a hint of what happened to the alliance, before they all somehow meet up at Kaido’s place.

A coordinated assault will be carried out against the Beast and Big Mom Pirate crews, which will ultimately fail. The alliance will regroup, and possibly add more fighters (SHGF/Someone from Rocks/Marco/Weevil/Revolutionaries/Gaimon/Iceburg/that slime monster from Punk Hazard), and round two will begin before 2021.

We’ll learn more about the Kozuki clan’s connection to the Ancient Kingdom, maybe something about poneglyphs/Void Century/the 3 big weapons. Think we’ve heard and seen as much about One Piece/Laugh Tale as we’re going to in this arc, but there are still a lot of hints Oda could drop going forward.

Dark horse choice for something crazy - an Orochi flashback that shows all he’s done to consolidate power post-Oden execution.

I hope to see a Rocks Pirates' flashback and that we'll know how Roger met Linlin and got a copy of her Road Poneglyph copy.

We'll see the raid on Onigashima who's going to fail as the alliance still really underestimate the power of a Yonko and that Big Mom will be here, allied with Kaido.

After that the final war for Wano will truly begin with marines and possibly another former member of the Rocks Pirates coming to Wano.

Lol no, act 3 is close to the end, 45 chapters is waaaaay too much
45 chapters as a whole , 11 -45 = 34 chapter remaining
4 for rest of oden FB
30 for FF and the raid till it fall also for kyoshiro in capital

also consider that Beast pirates till with kaido didnt get enough panel , only queen
Post automatically merged:

Koshiro is denjiro
i hope , but i want to wait and see rest of oden FB

damn oda not showing denjiro with them :josad: he knows what the fan thinking

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

I'm waiting be showed that Orochi really destroyed the plans of alliance and how they're really in very hard times. And when they manage in arrive in Onigashima with the 4000 allies army killed by enemies,they get even more fucked when discover Big Mom Pirates working together with Beasts Pirates. It will finally put and end forever in all those fanboys that think Straw Hats can be always ahead his enemies.
Also waiting Chopper show how powerful he is currently. He will prove himself far superior to Sanji,Inuarashi and Nekomamushi.
I don't need have expectations for the remaining stuff,because i always get 500% satisfied with everything this mangá produces.

The SH lose badly in the fire festival, King is about to finish Zoro and Killer but Denjiro interferes and save Zoro.

Sanji beats the shit out of Queen.

Kaido falls by end of 2020, probably in the last chapter of the year.

WBP and Kidd pirates take out BMP.
Post automatically merged:

I'm waiting be showed that Orochi really destroyed the plans of alliance and how they're really in very hard times. And when they manage in arrive in Onigashima with the 4000 allies army killed by enemies,they get even more fucked when discover Big Mom Pirates working together with Beasts Pirates. It will finally put and end forever in all those fanboys that think Straw Hats can be always ahead his enemies.
Also waiting Chopper show how powerful he is currently. He will prove himself far superior to Sanji,Inuarashi and Nekomamushi.
I don't need have expectations for the remaining stuff,because i always get 500% satisfied with everything this mangá produces.
:colorbeardugh: