Your Top Ten Favorite Kingdom Characters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
These are elites of SHK's army. Yup they were really badass.

It would be history spoiler so i won't be saying much but we're going to see them very soon and in more action than before.

@Owl Ki someone is taking your role here. :catsure:

Van, didn't knew you read kingdom as well... caught up with the latest chapter or just started it recently? :catpole:
Post automatically merged:

Sadly he isn't otherwise ending of the Sei's ceremony would be ten times more interesting. Lol

Just the way he became pokemon of Riboku was bad.
Originally he was behind the formation of coalition army and was real leader of coalition and also was the one who defeated GekiShin (i mean lead the army against Yan). Though in manga, the credit for those things were given to Riboku.

He was as amazing as Lu Bu or Zhang Fei as martial beast but also an amazing leader as well. Though Hara made him Riboku's pokemon here.
Chapter 180 or so...a few chapters after Shin started training with Ouki and that was around 6 months ago. I'm way behind....

Chapter 180 or so...a few chapters after Shin started training with Ouki and that was around 6 months ago. I'm way behind....
That means you got a lot of time until you caught up with the series and current arc finishes. Lol
Also more interesting plots are going to open for you around 200 or 250. Have fun.

shouldn't you be in the beginning of Sanyou arc around chapter 180 !!

Top 10 in no particular order (apart from Ouki because Ouki is the best :kappa:):

1) Ouki the legit GOAT who wins battles for Qin even while he is retired and on vacation. I repeat, this absolute Chinese Chad wins battles simply by coincidentally appearing there at the eleventh hour like a jacked Asian Gandalf. :finally:

2) Danto aka the most quotable bad arse in Kingdom.

His speech about the duty of a king to his people is one of the best in Kingdom. His brutal roast and neg diffing of Tork was awesome and let us not forget his quote of "The foolishness of mankind" along with the best war cry ever in "For Yotanwa's nethers!" :yearight:.

I also love how Danto is essentially Kingdom's version of Mineta yet he is still an absolute bad arse. :suresure:

3) Sei, the best King ever. His drive to accomplish his dream of uniting China, charisma, intelligence, political and diplomat skills and his willingness to tackle any challenge is pretty damn admirable. :catsweat:

4) Mougou, most lovable old man in fiction. A wholesome regular man working hard to overcome the immense obstacles that are the Qin Six and the Zhao Three, in his dream to become a hero. RIP you magnificent man.:catsweat:

5) Choutou, the man that looked the Grim Reaper in the eye, told him to wait 1/2 hour, cut a bloody swathe through an entire army’s HQ while 9/10 dead in order to find the little bitch that poisoned him, make the aforementioned bitch piss his pants, verbally roast him with an epic speech and cleave his head in two. Utter badarsery :myman:.

His shit talking of and interactions with Kanki were quite entertaining. :yearight:

Choutou was a character I did not expect much from but ended up loving. :catsweat:

6) Kanki, between his "gift" to Kisui and Naki's info, this dude sent legit chills down my spine. Whenever this bloke appears, shite goes straight to Berserk levels of fecked up. :believe:

7) Gokei, this dude was just all round awesome. Best entrance too. His past, reason for fighting, love for his adopted homeland and absolute unwillingness to back down from invaders that threatened that which he holds dear, made me root for this bloke during The Battle of Dakan Plains. :catsweat:

Poor Gokei. He just wanted those damn aggressive Qin brats to get off of his nation’s lawn. :josad:

8) Gyou'un, this beastly chad is Ouki levels of bad arse i. e. 100% bad arse. As @Admiral Lee Hung has said before, this man is a superb dark parallel to both Shin and Ouki himself. His devotion and grief for his lord gave even this absolute manimal a gentle human touch to his character. RIP The Martial Might of Zhao. May he share a much needed drink with his master once more. :catsweat:

9) Ousen, best tactician ever. His calm, no nonsense demeanor when doing anything, his tactics, bad arse design and his ambition prove why you should not mess with the Ou, son. :myman:

10) Ryofui, the man who trolled everyone and who will probably reign supreme as the greatest political antagonist in Kingdom of all time. The entire political war between him and Ei Sei was a splendid roller coaster experience full of twists and turns no one expected. :madmonk:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1) Ouki the legit GOAT who wins battles for Qin even while he is retired and on vacation. I repeat, this absolute Chinese Chad wins battles simply by coincidentally appearing there at the eleventh hour like a jacked Asian Gandalf.

Fun Fact about Gandalf, he is actually my favorite old man in Fiction (just barely beating out Mougou Sama), my favorite Film character of all time and one of my top 5 favorite characters of all time lol. The comparison to Gandalf is Chadnificent.

5) Choutou, the man that looked the Grim Reaper in the eye, told him to wait 1/2 hour, cut a bloody swathe through an entire army’s HQ while 9/10 dead in order to find the little bitch that poisoned him, make the aforementioned bitch piss his pants, verbally roast him with an epic speech and cleave his head in two. Utter badarsery :myman:.

His shit talking of and interactions with Kanki were quite entertaining. :yearight:

Choutou was a character I did not expect much from but ended up loving. :catsweat:

6) Kanki, between his "gift" to Kisui and Naki's info, this dude sent legit chills down my spine. Whenever this bloke appears, shite goes straight to Berserk levels of fecked up. :believe:
I knew you loved Choutou, but I didn't know he ranked that highly for you haha. He was indeed badass af but he was around for such a short time (on panel at least), he couldn't crack the top ten for me haha.

8) Gyou'un, this beastly chad is Ouki levels of bad arse i. e. 100% bad arse. As @Admiral Lee Hung has said before, this man is a superb dark parallel to both Shin and Ouki himself. His devotion and grief for his lord gave even this absolute manimal a gentle human touch to his character. RIP The Martial Might of Zhao. May he share a much needed drink with his master once more. :catsweat:
In my opinion, Gyou'Un is so fucking badass that it literally makes me sick. Easily the most horrifyingly awesome embodiment of raw testosterone in the history of Kingdom lel. If not for Riboku, he would be both my favorite Zhao General and my favorite Antagonist General period lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Not necessarily my most favourite but Earl Shi was so awesome, everything from his fighting style to his backstory until his battle with Ouhon.

Earl Shi is my favorite Wei character and was the one who made Hon Sama a favorite of mine lol. I think the Chiyoyou Arc was where Hara really and truly figured out where he wanted to take Ouhon as a character.

1- Shin ... wired cause I usually don't like the MC
2- Ousen ... a type of man I can admire
3- Mougou ... loveable man
4- Moubou ... always interesting to follow
5- Sei Kyou ... LOVED his redemption arc
6- Ren Pa ... a chadman
7- Ouki ... I respect him but never really loved him
8- Kanki ... unorthodox but effective
9 -Ei Sei ... a reasonably enough good king
10 -Shouheikun/Riboku
... I respect them