Future Events ZKK: Final bet thread

Will it happen?

• ZKK will happen

• ZKK will NOT happen

Results are only viewable after voting.
everything mentioned even tho can be regarded as a theory but its includes a bias interpretation formulating the theory.. or should i say an inevitable possibility

yea i'd like to hear those numerous disjointed subplots that are either non existent in the story or just blown out of proportions by you
All i'm reading is "Anything i don't like is bias & non-existent"

I noticed that exactly 20 years before next chapter release (1050), Chapter 231 was released which ended with Luffy saying:
"I will be back by sunrise"

I think it would be mind-blowing if the dawn appears next chapter
But what's more interesting is that before Luffy left, Cricket tried to stop him, but Zoro offered him his Sword & said:
"If you want to stop him, you will have to use this"
This chapter was published on May 28th 2012 and chapter 1050 will be published on May 29th 2022.

This chapter was published on May 28th 2012 and chapter 1050 will be published on May 29th 2022.
Yes this is what made me look for the Chapter released 20 years ago, someone shared it on their wall before
It's also interesting to note that Chapter 950 is Titled "A Warrior's Dream" while Chapter 50 is Titled "A Parting of Ways"
In both Chapters, Zoro made a Declaration "I wanna defeat Mihawk" & "I wanna avenge Yasuie"

The moment you think ZKK is done is the moment you commit a major mistake unless Oda sensei displays Kaido being surely harmless which would take some wild new moves to accomplish, and we are so far from that

I said lead to ZKK, meaning in what circumstances is Kaido getting slayed above the flower capital.
then the statement is redundant itself.. it doesn't matter what way it leads to the premise is the same the end goal is the same whatever comes in between is just hazy and shaky ambiguous speculations..
which isn't point and is still different from ZEK..

again if Ryuma parallel argument is the premise of Zkk which isn't for ZEK zoro will not be executing a dragon mid aor over the FC like many believe here or any other way .. anyone denying this premise just wants Zkk for the sake of it..
Post automatically merged:

ik

As long as the arc not ended.
There is still a chance.
:goyea:
There is no use showing scared kaido evading some attack from unfamous swordman.

The acoc version won't be dodged
Yeah the most sure thing is its ACOC version will make kaido piss in his pants.

It's happening.

Next chapter is the calm—everyone rushes out to celebrate Luffy's victory.

1051... Kaido rises and Luffy's unable to stop him.

:sus::sus::sus:
Luffy got tired but i donw think he can tired maybe he got to do something else, kaido recovered and zoro take the finishing.
Its sound more reasonable for me.