Future Events ZKK should happen

ZKK should happen at this point to just end Kaido’s and readers’ misery. No one did account for Toon Force when Kaido vs Luffy did start.
Honestly, even SKK or UKK (Usopp) is okay for me at this stage.
Personal Opinion: I can accept, and enjoy, integration of concepts from Shounen and Toon. Additionally, OP has always been a manga whose concepts (fights and comedy) have relied on borderline/extreme absurdism. However, integration of these two concepts since 1044 is not successful in my personal opinion.
Please feel free to state your opinions.

ZKK should happen at this point to just end Kaido’s and readers’ misery. No one did account for Toon Force when Kaido vs Luffy did start.
Personal Opinion: I can accept, and enjoy, integration of concepts from Shounen and Toon. Additionally, OP has always been a manga whose concepts (fights and comedy) have relied on borderline/extreme absurdism. However, integration of these two concepts since 1044 is not successful in my personal opinion.
Nah

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that you believe Usopp can kill kaido 😂

Why would you want a symbolic and built-up climax of Wano that honours the groundwork laid out earlier in the story when we can have our lord and saviour Luffy make everyone else redundant and somehow defeat the undefeatable Kaido without killing him or imprisoning him, since that's impossible. Oda should have just skipped the hot air about how the samurai and citizens of Wano have struggled since in the end this had nothing to do with them and everything to do with Luffy. They were just made to make him look more heroic and make his bs strength more justified.
If Luffy picks up that giant sword or Pedro comes back to life, it's official: Oda doesn't care about consistency or versatility in his story, he doesn't care about building a diverse and creative world, everyone/everything he puts down is just a backdrop for Luffy.

Why would you want a symbolic and built-up climax of Wano that honours the groundwork laid out earlier in the story when we can have our lord and saviour Luffy make everyone else redundant and somehow defeat the undefeatable Kaido without killing him or imprisoning him, since that's impossible. Oda should have just skipped the hot air about how the samurai and citizens of Wano have struggled since in the end this had nothing to do with them and everything to do with Luffy. They were just made to make him look more heroic and make his bs strength more justified.
If Luffy picks up that giant sword or Pedro comes back to life, it's official: Oda doesn't care about consistency or versatility in his story, he doesn't care about building a diverse and creative world, everyone/everything he puts down is just a backdrop for Luffy.
ZKK adds none of this things though. In fact you're willingly shunning and disparaging the world Oda created because it just so happens not to be a backdrop for out of place, creatively bankrupt, and nonsensical Zoro wank.

ZKK adds none of this things though. In fact you're willingly shunning and disparaging the world Oda created because it just so happens not to be a backdrop for out of place, creatively bankrupt, and nonsensical Zoro wank.
ZKK:
-Concludes Oden, Ushimaru, Yasuie, Hiyori, Toko, Ryuma and samurai as a whole's desire and necessity to keep Wano and it's people safe, "take Kaido's head", avenge others who were killed/starved for the past 20 years. Zoro has ties to all of these people, Luffy doesn't, nor does he share their values. Zoro represents the samurai and their culture, while Luffy plays at it by dressing up as them.

-Proves that Kaido is, in fact, different from the smaller-time villains we've faced so far and can't simply be imprisoned or sent away, he has to die. This would help push the idea that as the story reaches its end, stakes have to increase as a result.

-Maintains the seriousness of the situation the saga has presented us with, from Doffy's operations in Punk Hazard/Dressrosa to those from Ebisu town who could only laugh as Yasu died. Go back to chapter 942 and look at Zoro. Tell me the last time we saw him this angry. Then compare that to Luffy in 1045 and tell me who still has a chance at keeping this arc from ending as a joke.

-Actually allows Wano to contribute to their own success other than stalling people and wasting time until Luffy can get to Kaido. When was the last time we saw one of the scabbards do anything? Seems like Oda's checked enough boxes that he can finally forget they exist and get to what he (and apparently you) actually wants - wanking Luffy and not caring about the logical failings you create, so long as you get a flashy powerup to boost sales. Your vanity regarding this shows you don't look beneath the surface, and so you brush ZKK off as 'wanking' when it's a lot more than that.

ZKK isn't about wanking Zoro, it's about variety in the areas of importance our characters have. Luffy can do some things that others can't, he can't be PK by himself - developments like 1044/45 challenge this. Luffy couldn't handle big mom while sanji could, he couldn't escape wci while jimbe/franky/nami give the crew abilities to do so, etc. Zoro is the only sh without any ability to uniquely contribute, until Wano where we're given the perfect opportunity. You should have a more open mind.

ZKK:
-Concludes Oden, Ushimaru, Yasuie, Hiyori, Toko, Ryuma and samurai as a whole's desire and necessity to keep Wano and it's people safe, "take Kaido's head", avenge others who were killed/starved for the past 20 years. Zoro has ties to all of these people, Luffy doesn't, nor does he share their values. Zoro represents the samurai and their culture, while Luffy plays at it by dressing up as them.

-Proves that Kaido is, in fact, different from the smaller-time villains we've faced so far and can't simply be imprisoned or sent away, he has to die. This would help push the idea that as the story reaches its end, stakes have to increase as a result.

-Maintains the seriousness of the situation the saga has presented us with, from Doffy's operations in Punk Hazard/Dressrosa to those from Ebisu town who could only laugh as Yasu died. Go back to chapter 942 and look at Zoro. Tell me the last time we saw him this angry. Then compare that to Luffy in 1045 and tell me who still has a chance at keeping this arc from ending as a joke.

-Actually allows Wano to contribute to their own success other than stalling people and wasting time until Luffy can get to Kaido. When was the last time we saw one of the scabbards do anything? Seems like Oda's checked enough boxes that he can finally forget they exist and get to what he (and apparently you) actually wants - wanking Luffy and not caring about the logical failings you create, so long as you get a flashy powerup to boost sales. Your vanity regarding this shows you don't look beneath the surface, and so you brush ZKK off as 'wanking' when it's a lot more than that.

ZKK isn't about wanking Zoro, it's about variety in the areas of importance our characters have. Luffy can do some things that others can't, he can't be PK by himself - developments like 1044/45 challenge this. Luffy couldn't handle big mom while sanji could, he couldn't escape wci while jimbe/franky/nami give the crew abilities to do so, etc. Zoro is the only sh without any ability to uniquely contribute, until Wano where we're given the perfect opportunity. You should have a more open mind.
Holy shit! @KiriNigiri you have a rival! Beautifully written :steef:

ZKK:

if this was so important than maybe Oda should have had zoro do something in the last 10 chapters instead of lying in his deathbed while the entire cast of onigashima roots for Luffy to defeat kaido.

ZKK:

The problem with these points:

1. Luffy has deeper ties than Zoro to the Samurai of Wano as he was the one who saved them all in udon. He was the one who delivered their dream, Momo. And he was the one who the previous underground leader of Wano put his faith in (not to mention the one the scabbards put their faith in). Luffy is the one to defeat Kaido even though Zoro has his connections to wano through Yasuie. That’s like sayin Usopp should’ve been pivotal in the Doflamingo fight because of the tontattas.

2. Kaido isn’t different. People keep saying “Kaidos an emperor he has to die.” But in the stage the straw hats are in that’s no different than a warlord back when they entered the grand line. Kaidos not different because at the end of the day. Luffy will be stronger than Kaido and with Wano as his territory Luffy has become the ultimate deterrent.

3. This just sounds like you want the manga to not be one piece. The story has always ended with Luffy with silliness. Mizu Luffy against Crocodile, Gum gum Baka against Enel, Boundman against Doffy. Silliness is just par for the course. I don’t get why this needs to be some dark and edgy story that it’s never been before.

4. How has Wano not contributed to its own success with Luffy but would with Zoro? Like seriously:
1. Hyo trained Luffy to enhance his haki
2. Momo forced himself to age so he could take Luffy to defeat Kaido
3. Kinemon Tama and Momo are recently shown to be three out of the four people Luffy said to inspire his heart to beat so he can fight Kaido.

How does Zoro killing Kaido make that a better ending for Wano?

This the denial or bargaining stage? Can't tell