Future Events ZKK should happen

Luffy hasn't done shit.
If you have a scar like what zoros done to kaido
You're dead
It's retarded to even try compare it to real life
Kaido didn't even care about acoc kkg
XD

That's a cope response. What's be the excuse when he wins? He didn't hurt him? Kaidos just sleeping?

How the fuck can a fist leave a scar? Hes attacking him internally, it's been stated a thousand times already

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
XD

That's a cope response. What's be the excuse when he wins? He didn't hurt him? Kaidos just sleeping?

How the fuck can a fist leave a scar? Hes attacking him internally, it's been stated a thousand times already
The only cope is yours he's hit him with internal attacks over 200 times kaidos insides should be fried if luffy was doing anything

Luffy knocking down a 1 % kaido for 5 mins and that's all he doing

Kid, Yamato, and Law all haev better feats against a Yonko than Zoro does but aight

Kaido had bruises all over his body after his fight against Yamato.

But anyway, the reason why I don't think ZKK is going to happen is just that there's no connection between Zoro and Kaido. Zoro killing him would feel empty, so to speak. That isn't the case with Momo or Yamato however
Briuses he got from fighting everyone not just Yamato if you are wanking then you should know Zoro inflicted far more damage than simply few bruises. The panel posted Zoro wanted to take Kaido down with him not just make him fall which is useless if you aren't doing any damage. An example of that is Zoro against mr back in alabasta

Zoro tatsumaki alone dealt Kaido more damage than anything Yamato could pull off even her finishers were quite abysmal

I won't even include Asura it would be overkill after Zoro attained his coc awakening against King he set him apart from everyone
Kid yamato and Law all rank below him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kid, Yamato, and Law all haev better feats against a Yonko than Zoro does but aight
No they dont.
Nice try tho.

Luffy is hurting Kaido more than Zoro ever was yes. You cut yourself with a knife, you can get a scar. Doesn't mean it hurts you more than you getting a concussion in a fist fight.

If you can't understand that simple difference, then there is no conversation to be had. Zoro left a scar on Kaido, he didn't nearly defeat him, not even close lmao
If you think Luffy is hurting Kaido more than Zoro ever did you got bigger problems than I thought.
But then again, already expected, Luffybros simply cant power scale. Cant even surprise me anymore.

Briuses he got from fighting everyone not just Yamato if you are wanking then you should know Zoro inflicted far more damage than simply few bruises
He didn't have those bruises before he fought Yamato. Look at what I posted earlier lmao
Post automatically merged:

No they dont.
Nice try tho..
Giving a Yonko a papercut vs
- Fighting a Yonko 1 on 1 for 9 chapters
- Defeating a Yonko
Zoro has absolutely nothing on Kid, Law, or Yamato and you'd have to be a fanboy to argue against that

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro has been suspiciously absent from the recent chapters. I think he is gonna see the wishes of the citizens which will help him turn Enma black.

Oda stated that Luffy doesn't kill but Mosshead did murder an agent of Baroque Works who tried to recruit him.

That climax is amazing but the flaw is that Oda thinks we actually care about Kin'emon and Momonosuke.
As soon as Zoro took up the sword, he knew death was an inevitability for him or his foe.

This wasn't just talk.

He didn't have those bruises before he fought Yamato. Look at what I posted earlier lmao
Post automatically merged:

- Defeating a Yonko
Zoro has absolutely nothing on Kid, Law, or Yamato and you'd have to be a fanboy to argue against that
So you are wanking few bruises she managed to leave on Kaido while calling Zoro scar a papercut:milaugh:
Yamato was fighting Kaido that was holding back treating her with kid gloves for 90% of that fight, even trying to convince her to become Wano guardian in the middle of their fight. At least he wanted to actually kill the supernovas Zoro included something that can't be said for Yamato. Kid and Law defeated heavily restricted BM who didn't even have access to her strongest ability nothing they did is enough to put any of them above Zoro. He defeated someone whose durability surpasses that of Kaido one on one, while being heavily nerfed by his sword.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:kobeha: Cope. The author and manga dont even agree with your nonsense "powerscaling"

As expected, you cant even tell a difference between going toe to toe and what's high damage...
Lemme guess, going toe to toe equals to higher damage in your fantasy?
NEWS!!! Put Kaido's and Luffy's damage together and they cant deal as much damage as Zoro can.
Like it is not even for debate and here you are, falling at basics.

- Defeating a Yonko
Sounds like you are jealous of the papercut because your bois cant do it as well. :kuzanshut:

As expected, you cant even tell a difference between going toe to toe and what's high damage...
Lemme guess, going toe to toe equals to high damage in your fantasy?
NEWS!!! Put Kaido's and Luffy's damage together and they cant deal as much damage as Zoro can.
Like it is not even for debate and here you are, falling at basics.

Sounds like you are jealous of the papercut because your bois cant do it as well. :kuzanshut:
So you admit Zoro can't go toe to toe with Kaido?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So you admit Zoro can't go toe to toe with Kaido?
No, I dont. Whatever Luffy does, Zoro does better. I have already proven that several times.
The goal wasnt even going toe to toe but dealing higher damage and you can put entire Onigashima together and Zoro beats them all.
The goal also isnt fighting without achieving anything, the goal is to win aka kill Kaido and the only one capable is none other than Zoro.
You boy failed 6 times in a row.

No, I dont. Whatever Luffy does, Zoro does better. I have already proven that several times.
The goal wasnt even going toe to toe but dealing higher damage and you can put entire Onigashima together and Zoro beats them all.
The goal also isnt fighting without achieving anything, the goal is to win aka kill Kaido and the only one capable is none other than Zoro.
You boy failed 6 times in a row.
:milaugh: