Speculations ZKK will happen when Zoro visit the Ryuma's grave

NEVER GIVE UP
(WHEN YOU HAVE TOOK THE BIGGEST L IN SERIES AND CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE RIGHT)
Biggest L in the series will forever be KOL's claiming and broadcasting Judge Top 5, tbh. That made him the permanent joke of the fandom beyond repair.

At least ZKK is mostly voiced by users like us here and not a visible face on an eternal record. We do not know how ZKKers look and sound like. Everybody knows how KOL look and sound like.

Biggest L in the series will forever be KOL's claiming and broadcasting Judge Top 5, tbh. That made him the permanent joke of the fandom beyond repair.

At least ZKK is mostly voiced by users like us here and not a visible face on an eternal record. We do not know how ZKKers look and sound like. Everybody knows how KOL look and sound like.

One piece chapter 954 title is : Ryū ni Tsubasa o Etaru Gotoshi : Like a Dragon Given Wings.
It's a Japanese proverb, it's mean, making a dragon stronger again or making something stronger who is already strong.
perhaps, 1054 is kaido rreturned +awakening.

Chapter 955 is about Enma.
Meat have a warrior of liberation in chapter 1044, maybe sake will have his warrior of ??? in chapter 1055.

:ihaha:

Did someone actually waste their time creating a ZKK thread coping and seething that it's going to happen at Ryuuma's grave

:shame:

Remember when it was going to be over the flower capital Zorocucks

I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy goes to visit Ryuuma's grave and the ghost of Ryuuma himself comes out and hands the Sword God title to Luffy

:risitameh:

ZKKCUCKS I told you this cult enjoys being cucked

:kobeha:

:ihaha:

Did someone actually waste their time creating a ZKK thread coping and seething that it's going to happen at Ryuuma's grave

Remember when it was going to be over the flower capital Zorocucks

I wouldn't be surprised if Luffy goes to visit Ryuuma's grave and the ghost of Ryuuma himself comes out and hands the Sword God title to Luffy

:risitameh:

ZKKCUCKS I told you this cult enjoys being cucks

:kobeha:
Yonkou Buggy negs Lolo.

Geez, ZKK fanatics are persitent.

Do you all idiots realize that the whole point of Luffy, an full outsider, beating Kaidou was to show how wrong Oden had been to cling to his home's exceptionnalism ? And that Zoro, a wano citizen basically but from a colony, would destroy this message if he killed Kaidou ? Not that he can anyway, him and killer were clearly out of their league on the rooftop.

Geez, ZKK fanatics are persitent.

Do you all idiots realize that the whole point of Luffy, an full outsider, beating Kaidou was to show how wrong Oden had been to cling to his home's exceptionnalism ? And that Zoro, a wano citizen basically but from a colony, would destroy this message if he killed Kaidou ? Not that he can anyway, him and killer were clearly out of their league on the rooftop.
Zoro is not a Wano citizen, genius.