Which Supernova are capable of properly damaging Kaido

• Kidd

• Killer

• Law

• Luffy

• Zoro

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, he likes to fight Luffy because he knows Luffy cant harm him properly.
well when someone dodges ur attack u miss right>?:myman:
Lol. Zoro cannot fully control Enma. That's why he misses. Stop saying stupid things. Read manga.
:whitepress:

This doesn't make sense she's not telling him to move because the swords gonna tickle his balls is she. She's telling him move cause he's gonna get fucked up.
Well when Big Mom says ''He is not regular swordsman'' then we can talk. But until that time we have '' İts not regular sword'':kata:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Bec its not normal sword, its ENMA the magical sword....:cheers:
If not in all likelihood just a training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol. Zoro cannot fully control Enma. That's why he misses. Stop saying stupid things. Read manga.
:whitepress:

Well when Big Mom says ''He is not regular swordsman'' then we can talk. But until that time we have '' İts not regular sword'':kata:
Answer the question. Why is she telling him move because of the sword if its not he's gonna get hurt badly ?
Post automatically merged:

Again wrong. Enma still has Oden's aura and haki. As Kaido said. Respect Enma anymore.
It's never once said it has odens haki.

Answer the question. Why is she telling him move because of the sword if its not he's gonna get hurt badly ?

It's never once said it has odens haki.
I already answer. She said ''Move'' bec of sword not bec of Zoro.

We dont know why Enma so special like this. We will wait until Oda when tell us. But we know Kaido is afraid Enma. And stop saying something like you know Enma's true story.

HA001

I already answer. She said ''Move'' bec of sword not bec of Zoro.

We dont know why Enma so special like this. We will wait until Oda when tell us. But we know Kaido is afraid Enma. And stop saying something like you know Enma's true story.

mOvE bEcAuSe Of DuH sWoRD

why is she telling him to move from the sword ?

SHES SAYING MOVE FROM THE ATTACK BECAUSE IT WILL HURT HIM

If not in all likelihood just a training tool:
Quite possible.

mOvE bEcAuSe Of DuH sWoRD

why is she telling him to move from the sword ?

SHES SAYING MOVE FROM THE ATTACK BECAUSE IT WILL HURT HIM
First of all, I m trying to talk nicely with u. Stop acting like 5 years old.

Also I'm not denying she didn't tell "Move Kaido". But she said that bec of ENMA.

Never says odens haki once
I assume you meant the panel in the bottom right, if so then that's zoro haki being infused in enma. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that it's oden when it was never implied.
One Piece Chapter 1002 Page 11 (manga4life.com)
https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1003-page-8.html

First: Kaido Kaido senses Oden's presence. But still can't understand where Oden's existence came from

Afrer: He then thinks that Oden's presence / haki comes from Enma.

At the end: ''That must be Oden's sword(ENMA). And concludes that it was Oden's sword that harmed himself.

İf you think a little you can find the way.

no she said that because of the ATTACK

if that ATTACK wouldnt hurt kaido why would she tell him to move ?
Damn. You really dont understand anything. Big Mom said bec her power can feel soul/presence others. And she felt something strange than normally. She didnt say that bec of Zoro or swords attack. She said that bec attack was happened with Enma.

This doesn't make sense she's not telling him to move because the swords gonna tickle his balls is she.
She's telling him move cause he's gonna get fucked up.
well she did mean that it will do more than just tickle his balls.. and the emphasis on the sword isn't a coincidence since we know what enma's properties are which are distinct to itself compared to other swords..

HA001

One Piece Chapter 1002 Page 11 (manga4life.com)
https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-1003-page-8.html

First: Kaido Kaido senses Oden's presence. But still can't understand where Oden's existence came from

Afrer: He then thinks that Oden's presence / haki comes from Enma.

At the end: ''That must be Oden's sword(ENMA). And concludes that it was Oden's sword that harmed himself.

İf you think a little you can find the way.
nowhere does he say odens haki

he says STRANGE haki meaning he doesnt recognize it

he knows odens haki hes felt it
he even thought the scabbards used it