General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

She is saying "one of the wings", not "one of the two wings", because each one of the Straw Hats is a wing for Luffy and equally important to the crew, which ofc is nothing new.
All that Robin here is doing is placing Sanji alongside her and the others.
She's basically saying "Sanji deserves to be a Straw Hat just like me" she felt the necessity to confirm that.

Robin keep repeating "how much i ned someone to rely on me". I wonder if she felt set aside... the author did set her aside for a while for sure.
The translation here does unfortunately state "wings" hence I can understand why some might be confused by it but no, that isn't what she is saying here, and that should be pretty obvious from the context. Regardless, the raws specifically states "two wings/a pair of wings".

Candies are certainly good at one thing - getting attention for claiming things that everyone, including them, knows aint true. :rolaugh:
Is that you?
Zoro> Luffy
Zoro Stronger than Luffy after Post TS
Zoro neg/Low diff Sanji
Sanji Just a cook or Irrelevant

I like both Zoro and Sanji but I think for most part Sanji fans are more logical than Zoro. All Zoro fans do is troll, no sensible arguments. Zoro fans in worstgen are like flat-earthers, their arguments are far from reality.

With this chapter Robin confirmed Sanji is one of the wings of Pirate King, second wing being Zoro naturally.

I find this to be really cool and Oda once again shut up all Sanji doubters and reinforced the idea of Monster Trio

Wings need to be equal otherwise the bird will fly of balance

Zoro = Sanji
Zoro and Sanji aren't actual wings, why are you applying physics to a metaphor? Lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Is that you?
Zoro> Luffy
Zoro neg/Low diff Sanji
Yes, it is me.
Not just postTS - Zoro was always stronger than Luffy.

I like both Zoro and Sanji but I think for most part Sanji fans are more logical than Zoro. All Zoro fans do is troll, no sensible arguments. Zoro fans in worstgen are like flat-earthers, their arguments are far from reality.
As expected from a Midd fan. :myman:

Why It is so hard to understand?
The Word used Is pair of wings, PAIR MEANS = 2.

So NO, not every crewmember Is a wing.

One of the wings of Pirate King Is Sanji, the other as we know from SBS is Zoro, the word "wings" means necessary, fundamental, you don't have to take It literally making jokes about "But Luffy can fly1!1!"
Zoro and Sanji are both equally important to Luffy and the men who will support him reach his goal.
Accept It, Sanji is more important for Luffy than Nami, YES I KNOW ABOUT ORIGINAL TRIO, you can say Nami Is more important story-wise, but Sanji is the one of the two men who "lifts" Luffy.

Is that you?
Zoro> Luffy
Zoro neg/Low diff Sanji

Except the fact Zoro might be stronger than Luffy which is a good debate. The others are true. Even Kaido the World strongest creature couldn't dodge and received a permanent scar, was afraid of his life, what you think a guy like Sanji can do ? Lmao! Today the difference between them is like kuroobi and jimbei ....
Sanji fans are logical ? Forgot they said sanji has more Ap than Luffy because he made the latter unconcious at WCI? Lmao. Stop dreaming.
Zoro in this arc proved more things than the supposed strongests SN. First tell Sanji to surpass killer, law and kidd and we will talk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Except the fact Zoro might be stronger than Luffy which is a good debate. The others are true. Even Kaido the World strongest creature couldn't dodge and received a permanent scar, was afraid of his life, what you think a guy like Sanji can do ? Lmao! Today the difference between them is like kuroobi and jimbei ....
Sanji fans are logical ? Forgot they said sanji has more Ap than Luffy because he made the latter unconcious at WCI? Lmao. Stop dreaming.
Zoro in this arc proved more things than the supposed strongests SN. First tell Sanji to surpass killer, law and kidd and we will talk.
No need to bother replying actually. They just want attention and just like flat-earthers, they get it. :cheers:

How you could come to this conclusion from that statement I'll never understand :catsweat:
The world doesn't revolve around Zoro. Zoro is Zoro and Sanji is Sanji. Both are regarded as Luffy's vital pair of wings.
This statement puts emphasis on the burden and responsibilities these two characters in particular shoulder for the crew and also their special roles in the crew even in comparison to the other members and this time it isn't just Oda saying it in an SBS but Robin a crew member actually putting Sanji on a pedestal with her own mouth. :finally:
As as Sanji fan, even though this much is pretty obvious given how Oda has written those two, gotta say it feels fcking fantastic for Oda to have Robin actually call Sanji one of Luffy's wings in the manga and I can't help but be excited about Sanji going forward in this arc :yearight:. Zoro being the other wing is cuul and that much is fairly obvious considering Oda has literally said the same ting in SBS before but it is not what it is important here.:gonope:

Also if anything Oda bringing up how Onigashima currently views Sanji as laughing stock is a good ting from my perspective particularly if you put it side by side with Robin calling Sanji one of the wings of a Pirate King. All I know is Onigshima is finna be shook in the next few chapters and I'm looking forward to it :steef:
Youโ€™ll understand if the people you come across always link Zoro to Sanji.

I totally agreeing with you. And Iโ€™ve been advocating for this since years. I always said that Zoro is Zoro and Sanji is Sanji. Unfortunately some Zoro haters and some Sanji fans are not on this page. They absolutely want the two characters to be link to each other to a point that they give the impression that they jistI.e the original post.

As I said in another post and in the spoiler thread, I totally acknowledge that Oda is giving Sanji a certain statut but I do think that he should have his own statut and not sharing. But thatโ€™s just me.