Powers & Abilities Zoro Ashura

It will, once Zoro use armament hardening on it
Imagine something way above ISDS in power :steef:
It's too slow and it's still doubtful that it's stronger than G3 or not. Someone should be in shock (Kaku) to get hit or someone should throw Zoro's opponent at him (as Sanji did to Pacifista).

G4 speed > G2 speed > Luffy's and Sanji's speed > Zoro's speed.

It was clearly portraited in saboady: Gigant rifle > Ashura:Makyusen >/= DJ flambage shot

OT: I wish Zoro didn't have ashura, but I think Oda wouldn't rule out that technique. The "he didn't need" argument is too bad, Luffy and Sanji were using DJ and gears several times even in situations they didn't need, the point being that Zoro probably hasn't mastered this technique yet.
Post automatically merged:

Poor lanji he had to use many kicks a
nd dj twice to beat jyabura meanwhile zoro one shoted kaku with one move
lmao Jabura uses tekkai kenpo, he was obviously harder to knock down than Kaku

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It was clearly portraited in saboady: Gigant rifle > Ashura:Makyusen >/= DJ flambage shot

OT: I wish Zoro didn't have ashura, but I think Oda wouldn't rule out that technique. The "he didn't need" argument is too bad, Luffy and Sanji were using DJ and gears several times even in situations they didn't need, the point being that Zoro probably hasn't mastered this technique yet.
Post automatically merged:

lmao Jabura uses tekkai kenpo, he was obviously harder to knock down than Kaku
Jabra was fine after. Kaku and lucci were carried out.
The only one knocked straight out of their zoan form was kaku.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, Jabura definitely got worse. Jabura was completely knocked out while Kaku was talking to Zoro at the end of the fight.

On the cover, Kaku lost more blood, so he wasn't riding
Riding what ? You think they had a party after the shs escaped. The second they failed they were targeted. Jabra was fine enough to carry a guy. Kaku was out.
And again only one attack was strong enough to knock them out of their fruit power.

Ashura being haki would be straight up Lazy writing. Just like how BOAT is lazy being Haki
I dint think it's lazy, Oda has set up haki since chapter one and we've seen people use haki without training and we've seen people use haki when they don't know it's haki.

For Zoro he actually trained and he completed one of the conditions of haki blooming which is being in a near death situation.

Also we just learned Zoro's master isn't sine random guy and he's got Wano training.

So nothing about that situation is either random or unforeshadowed or Unexplained