Powers & Abilities Zoro Ashura

imo asura is only a little bit stronger than ISDS and is more or less a 1-2 move form, just like pre-skip. There's really no reason to expect anything more from asura imo, but Zoro wankers have been using the fact that he hasn't used asura to Wank Zoro to unrealistic levels.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
imo asura is only a little bit stronger than ISDS and is more or less a 1-2 move form, just like pre-skip. There's really no reason to expect anything more from asura imo, but Zoro wankers have been using the fact that he hasn't used asura to Wank Zoro to unrealistic levels.
What did Asura do to Kaku? Demoted him from pressuring Zoro to utter fodder. There is a good reason why Asura is wanked to unrealistic levels, nobody in the OP verse has anything even similar and Zoro had no need to use it so far.

It isn't really farfetched that he might have removed it from Zoro's moveset . It makes sense if he actually removed it to be honest.
Zoro is known and is a three sword style user ,yet his strongest attacks come from him forming a deity like figure from an illusion and using a nine sword style?
In his last fight,where people usually use their strongest attack to finish things ,instead of using his signature style he will use nine style ones ? Does it makes sense narrative wise?

Over a decade has passed since the last usage. It isn't really hard to imagine that Oda changed his mind. Wano really is its last chance for me.

Him forgetting making him use it ,really isn't an option anymore after his latest comment

He knows each and every move of any character..

My understanding of it is that the Ougi class of his moves are more analogous to a different mode like Gear 3 than Asura.
Pre skip I don't see Sanzen Sekai doing less damage to Kaku than Asura, at all.
I think Oda doesn't like to use it frequently because the very name Kyutoryu sort of shits on the concept of santoryu.

I think he still has it just hasn't really needed it so far

Tho even pre timeskip the usage was weird since hes only used it twice like ever
  1. To finish kaku
  2. To stack damage on the pacifista
He didn't even use it in thriller bark which still makes no sense imo but eh
Anyway he'll probably use it this arc hopefully
Post automatically merged:

Also unlike sanji and luffy who incorporated their ennies lobby power ups basically into their base
Zoro came out of the timeskip with stronger versions off all his preskip moves
Like shishisonson -> shi shishisonson

It isn't really farfetched that he might have removed it from Zoro's moveset . It makes sense if he actually removed it to be honest.
Zoro is known and is a three sword style user ,yet his strongest attacks come from him forming a deity like figure from an illusion and using a nine sword style?
In his last fight,where people usually use their strongest attack to finish things ,instead of using his signature style he will use nine style ones ? Does it makes sense narrative wise?

Over a decade has passed since the last usage. It isn't really hard to imagine that Oda changed his mind. Wano really is its last chance for me.

Him forgetting making him use it ,really isn't an option anymore after his latest comment

Its is farfetched that it is removed from his moveset. Yes and Ashura is on the Wiki which means you point is mute.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

The reason is simple - no one was strong enough for him to need Asura.
Someone who is mastering the six paths cannot simply forget about the path of Asura.

Its is farfetched that it is removed from his moveset. Yes and Ashura is on the Wiki which means you point is mute.
How does it mute my point? I said because it is surely in the databases Oda uses ,the excuse that he forgot it can't be used on this occasion if Zoro ends up not using it in a difficult fight.

The reason is simple - no one was strong enough for him to need Asura.
Someone who is mastering the six paths cannot simply forget about the path of Asura.
And I am talking about a hypothetical scenario that he has battles that push him to his limit ,not Pica fights. Wano is a place that you'd assume Oda will give him a tough fight ...There is no point to not having him have such a fight, in this place and as such, Wano is the last time I would take asura into account as if it exists. Otherwise it is scrapped..

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is no point to not having him have such a fight, in this place and as such, Wano is the last time I would take asura into account as if it exists. Otherwise it is scrapped..
Not necessarily because he gave him the toughest fight in pre-TS without giving him Asura.
Oda likes to spread his abilities between the arcs so no Asura, Asura, Asura each arc.
You can notice that if you check in the wiki how often he uses the same attack, usually twice per GL half or just once for some.

Zombie Oars was by far the toughest opponent in pre-TS and Oda didnt resort to Asura because most likely it wouldnt have changed much since Oars wasnt feeling anything that happens to his body or if it would rip Oars apart, it wasnt used since it wasnt a solo opponent and Luffy gets the honor of last hit so...

The two times Zoro has used Asura was because: 1. He was being overwhelmed by 4-sword style and 2. Pacifista was hardest material he faced in pre-TS. If we apply same reasons in post TS, he would need to be overwhelmed by some combat style or something hard is in his way that he cant cut without Asura.

The second reason could come up with Kaido since he is famous for a durable body. When it comes to being overwhelmed by a combat style, I am not sure if there is such individual in Wano, King uses just 1 sword. Maybe if he incorporates his wings and his talons you could meet those requirements for Asura to be needed.