Speculations Zoro does not have Adv CoC / CoC Coating. Yet.

Does Zoro have Conqueror's Coating?

• Total voters
Neither Luffy nor Kata had a single thick streak of black haki leak leaving their fist or weapon. That's how it's used for CoC. And that's how it's never going to be used for anything else.

Did you literally ignore the panel which makes it impossible to be haki leak from CoA, which is core of your entire argument? There has not been a single example of CoA haki leak leaving your weapon or first without coating visible, either.

Oda has been very distinct with the way he portrays ACoC. This is how he decided to represent it. You just choose to ignore it for the sake of whatever personal reason. And you fail to give a single example that looks similar, while tossed 10 at you of all ACoC haki leak looking literally the same.

Like, do you think the author is retarded for using a visual choice that is distinct only for ACoC?
CoA doesnt have haki leak, that is purely your assumption. There is just invisible CoA, CoA hardening, or barrier, internal destruction. The first time CoC was depicted within a clash (no coating) was by both black lightning and fodder knock. Diamante said, that it was the clash of CoC. Luffy vs Doflamingo both CoC users and both clashed resulting in black lightning, just like Luffy vs Chinjao. The black lightning was confirmed even more to be CoC, since 1010 Luffy had it. No one in manga differentiate the black lightning of Luffy vs Chinjao from Zoro's black lightning. They are both CoC. CoA doesn't produce black lightning, only CoC does. Luffy vs Katakuri produce black lightning in their CoC without even needing to attack.

Based on that, if you thought Zoro's black lightning is surely CoC Coating, then Luffy in WCI also surely had CoC Coating as well. Which is not the case. You are the one differentiating WCI Luffy's black lightning from 1033 Zoro's black lightning, which is directly contradicting Oda's own depiction of both being black lightning.

Most Haoshoku attacks do not have the no touching.

A non exhaustive list:
  1. Roger's Kamusari
  2. Kaido's Rag Naraku to Luffy in 1009
  3. Kaido's Thunder Bagua in 1010
  4. Kaido bonking Kinemon
  5. Kaido and Yamato's Haoshoku clash in 1016
  6. Yamato's Thunder Bagua to Kaido in 1024
  7. Kaido's Thunder Bagua to Yamato in 1024
  8. Yamato's White Snake Rush in 1025
  9. Luffy's Jet Culverin in 1025

So no, no touching is an exception with only Haoshoku coating clashes and Luffy's attacks having them (and even that's isn't all the time, see Kaido and Yamato's clash or Luffy's Jet Culverin).

Oda either is not consistent about the no touching, or it's COC coating + something else. Whichever the case is, no touching is the exception rather than the rule.
Well i agree about Oda being inconsistent. But as a follow-up to this, you as a powerlevel-oriented member had observed that Oda is inconsistent in depicting

So imo, you shouldn't automatically assume (jumping the train) that Zoro is dead sure to have AdvCoC from a single sign (black lightning) when both Luffy and Kata also had it in WCI. Zoro's lightning is thicker than both WCI Luffy-Kata, but if Oda only had given some form of confirmation "it's CoC Coating!" "He infused CoC in his sword, just like Kaidou!" etc it will be guaranteed.

But now what did Oda do? He half-assed it by King saying "oh so you have kingly ambition" well Luffy in Marineford was hyped by all admirals to have kingly ambition. But no coating there obviously.

Zoro's thick black lightning different from WCI Luffy's thin black lightning? Well of course they are depicted differently but the visual depiction of both being black lightning can also be a sign that both is the same level of mastery, just different strength level.

Even more of a contradiction, CoC Coating shouldn't give blatant fodder knock effect since the CoC is focused on the limbs or weapons. The existence of fodder knock effect at the same time of Zoro getting black lightning, become an even more contradiction of CoC Coating and more of an implication of basic CoC blooming consciously instead.

---

Tldr, if i try to be objective, i'm not against Zoro getting CoC Coating in 1033. I'm just unsure of it since there's black lightning but no confirmation yet, while Oda is known to be inconsistent.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro using COC to knock fodders?
Black trail lightning comnig from his sword, something NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE? We have seen Zoro using COA on his sword, never has it leaked such a big trail of lightning
I don't know why are you fighting so hard to deny the fact that Zoro is coating COC on all of his sword? It's a losing battle. Respect your time, your effort, and get over it already.
I'm not fighting or denying anything officially established lol i'm just saying the reasons for my opinion: that Zoro's CoC coating is just unconfirmed since there's only one sign supporting it while the other signs either contradicts it or obscures it. So i need some action in upcoming chapters to put my clear perspective/opinion about it.

Tldr: i' not sure whether Zoro's CoC is Coating or not, except if there's some more form of confirmation during Zoro's fight in the upcoming chapters.

Last edited:
CoA doesnt have haki leak, that is purely your assumption. There is just invisible CoA, CoA hardening, or barrier, internal destruction. The first time CoC was depicted within a clash (no coating) was by both black lightning and fodder knock. Diamante said, that it was the clash of CoC. Luffy vs Doflamingo both CoC users and both clashed resulting in black lightning, just like Luffy vs Chinjao. The black lightning was confirmed even more to be CoC, since 1010 Luffy had it. No one in manga differentiate the black lightning of Luffy vs Chinjao from Zoro's black lightning. They are both CoC. CoA doesn't produce black lightning, only CoC does. Luffy vs Katakuri produce black lightning in their CoC without even needing to attack.

Based on that, if you thought Zoro's black lightning is surely CoC Coating, then Luffy in WCI also surely had CoC Coating as well. Which is not the case. You are the one differentiating WCI Luffy's black lightning from 1033 Zoro's black lightning, which is directly contradicting Oda's own depiction of both being black lightning.
It's not my assumption. I'm literally showing you the visuals Author chose for it and for nothing else lol. You're one ignoring it and failing to provide me with a single example except black lightning that looks nothing alike.

You're also ignoring the fact he's standing still, not even preparing an attack and still has that lightning. Also something Oda never draws for anything else.

If you can show examples of either, be my guest. But both you and I know you can't.

And lol yes CoA has black sparks. Look at Ulti vs Luffy. Sanji has used black sparks many times, too.

Btw, Yamato doesn't have it either by your logic. Which is just sad. Yamato never did no touch nor did anyone comment on her ACoC. She just confirmed it via visuals.

I love how you never in billion years questioned Yamato. But now that Zoro has it your whatever issue makes you want to deny every single representation of ACoC by Oda lol. C'mon, you can still go shit on it and say it doesn't mean much, but no need to blatantly ignore it all =/

Unless you're like those people who say Sanji doesn't know CoA armament, or that it's unconfirmed, because that's the energy this reeks of.

PS: Zoro is first person to use it around fodders

Last edited:
Yeah still not going to buy that Black Lightning HAS to mean Conqueror's Coating when it's been used for attacks that aren't even about Conqueror's.
Narratively, Zoro right now is getting his Conqueror's awakening spotlight, for the first time in the manga he's using it to knock out fodder. This is what the scene is displaying, not Coating.

My bad if I'd rather play it safe with powerups rather than hype blindly every little thing that happens.
You know black lightning leaving trails from weapon only happened with ACoC so far? I agree there are cases with CoA having also black lightning. But cmon the black lightning is coming directly out of the weapons thus meaning its infused with ACoC. Black lightning with CoA is thinner and more straight, almost unnoticable while black lightning from CoC is generally thicker. Even King said that this was due to him using ACoC.

It's not my assumption. I'm literally showing you the visuals Author chose for it and for nothing else lol. You're one ignoring it and failing to provide me with a single example except black lightning that looks nothing alike.

You're also ignoring the fact he's standing still, not even preparing an attack and still has that lightning. Also something Oda never draws for anything else.

If you can show examples of either, be my guest. But both you and I know you can't.

And lol yes CoA has black sparks. Look at Ulti vs Luffy. Sanji has used black sparks many times, too.

Btw, Yamato doesn't have it either by your logic. Which is just sad. Yamato never did no touch nor did anyone comment on her ACoC. She just confirmed it via visuals.

I love how you never in billion years questioned Yamato. But now that Zoro has it your whatever issue makes you want to deny every single representation of ACoC by Oda lol. C'mon, you can still go shit on it and say it doesn't mean much, but no need to blatantly ignore it all =/

Unless you're like those people who say Sanji doesn't know CoA armament, or that it's unconfirmed, because that's the energy this reeks of.

PS: Zoro is first person to use it around fodders
1033 Zoro has black lightning, the same stuff that WCI Luffy showed leaking from his fist. They are both black lightning. If you say "black lightning that is nothing alike (the black lightning that Zoro showed while taming Enma)", i dunno why would you ignore the similarities between both being black lightning, and choose to say that the two were nothing alike.

"Standing still vs preparing an attack" now where is this relevant and the sign of difference between what WCI Luffy showed? If i wanna wank Luffy i'd say that since Zoro was able to coat his swords in CoC...

...then Luffy, just by standing, was able to permeate the air itself by CoC Coating. Look at this intense and beautiful CoC Coating permeating the very air, something even Roger and WB failed to achieve visually.

The black lightning streaks are much larger than what Zoro's swords displayed even in 1033, even WB-Roger clash didnt produce the "visual choice" of a bright sphere of light, ERASING THE SPACE WITHIN IT, adorned with CoC Coating, that Luffy vs Kata produced.

---

..yea it's not the case. I feel that you like subconsciously want Zoro to get CoC Coating right now, like RIGHT NOW! So you calced every little detail and cherry pick it to be a parallel of CoC Coating.

While there were too many vague statements and stuff obscuring. King just said "you try to be King, ambition to be the King etc", the fodders were knocked signifying basic CoC, Oden (while wielding Enma casually due to CoC, whatever) didnt "leak CoC" when vs WB. Still Zoro considered Oden to be superior since Oden can play around while wielding Enma.

---

Tldr: you should detect no hostility/trolling from my post so it should be a sign of me trying to be neutral. I just want some more proof and confirmation about Zoro's CoC Coat, and i'm all in about Zoro finally has AdvCoC. Until then i'm not sure, thats all.

---

Wait i never denied Yamato to have AdvCoC in a billion years? read this, me doubting Yamato.

No no Luffy didnt match Kaidou's attack with Red Roc, he dodged and punched Kaidou's face right? Instead of clashing against Kaidou's club directly i mean. No one's directly clashing against Kaidou's attack with their own attack and survive, except Luffy and that was with AdvCoC. Since Yamato matched that feat, i tend to believe it rather than not.

Even tho its still weird. If she had AdvCoC then why couldnt she destroy the cuff even tho AdvCoC > AdvCoA? Too inconsistent for my taste.
I just state my views about Zoro since there are way too many threads about Zoro EVERYWHERE I LOOKED!

Zoro has Adv CoC
Asura is Adv CoC
Asura is CoC Coating
Zoro has Adv CoC so ZKK is inevitable
Etc etc etc

Where can i find the subforum discussing lewd topics? Where in this forum can i banter with pretty girls if all the threads are hijacked and transformed into "Zoro is the strongest of all time and his CoC is rumbling demonically and he can solo a millions of Kaidou combined etcetc"? And you asked why i'm commenting about Zoro and none about Yamato? Well you tell people to make this as many threads about Yamato's hotness, i'm sure i'm gonna participate!

Last edited:
1033 Zoro has black lightning, the same stuff that WCI Luffy showed leaking from his fist. They are both black lightning. If you say "black lightning that is nothing alike (the black lightning that Zoro showed while taming Enma)", i dunno why would you ignore the similarities between both being black lightning, and choose to say that the two were nothing alike.

"Standing still vs preparing an attack" now where is this relevant and the sign of difference between what WCI Luffy showed? If i wanna wank Luffy i'd say that since Zoro was able to coat his swords in CoC...

...then Luffy, just by standing, was able to permeate the air itself by CoC Coating. Look at this intense and beautiful CoC Coating permeating the very air, something even Roger and WB failed to achieve visually.

The black lightning streaks are much larger than what Zoro's swords displayed even in 1033, even WB-Roger clash didnt produce the "visual choice" of a bright sphere of light, ERASING THE SPACE WITHIN IT, adorned with CoC Coating, that Luffy vs Kata produced.

---

..yea it's not the case. I feel that you like subconsciously want Zoro to get CoC Coating right now, like RIGHT NOW! So you calced every little detail and cherry pick it to be a parallel of CoC Coating.

While there were too many vague statements and stuff obscuring. King just said "you try to be King, ambition to be the King etc", the fodders were knocked signifying basic CoC, Oden (while wielding Enma casually due to CoC, whatever) didnt "leak CoC" when vs WB. Still Zoro considered Oden to be superior since Oden can play around while wielding Enma.

---

Tldr: you should detect no hostility/trolling from my post so it should be a sign of me trying to be neutral. I just want some more proof and confirmation about Zoro's CoC Coat, and i'm all in about Zoro finally has AdvCoC. Until then i'm not sure, thats all.

---

Wait i never denied Yamato to have AdvCoC in a billion years? read this, me doubting Yamato.

I just state my views about Zoro since there are way too many threads about Zoro EVERYWHERE I LOOKED!

Zoro has Adv CoC
Asura is Adv CoC
Asura is CoC Coating
Zoro has Adv CoC so ZKK is inevitable
Etc etc etc

Where can i find the subforum discussing lewd topics? Where in this forum can i banter with pretty girls if all the threads are hijacked and transformed into "Zoro is the strongest of all time and his CoC is rumbling demonically and he can solo a millions of Kaidou combined etcetc"? And you asked why i'm commenting about Zoro and none about Yamato? Well you tell people to make this as many threads about Yamato's hotness, i'm sure i'm gonna participate!
It's all black lightning, yes. You're too fixated on that rather than how Oda chooses to draw that lightning and in what situation and manner.

It's not about black lightning or it being large or small. It's about a single, prominent streak of it just emitting from their blades or weapon passively. Which has never been used in entire history of One Piece outside of ACoC.

All I'm asking from you is to give me example. I found 10+ scans of similar stuff, and it was all ACoC. I posted them for you.

I have 20 chapters, and I found dozen panels. You have 500+ with CoA and CoC,
why can't you give me a single example of same shit without ACoC, then? Rather than showing me examples that look nothing alike?

You know why? Because it's an artistic choice Oda reserved for ACoC. It's the author's choice, it's not that deep.

Also, Yamato does NOT have ACoC confirmed according to you because she has shown nothing other than what Zoro has. So you think it's non-confirmed with her, too? Yes?

Hell, according to you, unless we get direct words, ACoC has no confirmation. You ignore the blatant visuals. No-touch part can just be be ACoA lol. That's not how it works.

Last edited:
And no, you never doubted Yamato visually. Yamato does NOT have ACoC confirmed according to you because she has shown nothing other than what Zoro has. So you think it's non-confirmed with her, too? Yes?
What? Yamato is non-confirmed case as well to me. The visual sign of no-touch zone is vaguely depicted, she wasn't able to break free from the cuffs even if AdvCoC>AdvCoA. It's just she also had a supporting visual sign, which is panels of her being able to least stall and clash against Kaidou for quite some time.

---

And about example, i did provide some black lightning streak from WCI Luffy long before 1033 Zoro shown it. But you have too much requirement. "The streak has to be single, if the streak is more than one then it doesn't count" well those parameters are all you cherrypicking it. If i wanna cherrypick it then i'd say many streaks is stronger then one. And if we wanna compare cherrypicking, then i'd say my cherrypicking is better than yours. Since a black lightning is the more similar stuff as another black lightning instead of being different, while saying that a single black lightning being radically different (CoC Coating instead of not) compared to many streaks of (also) black lightning is more of a reaching imo.

Weapons touching, no black lightning trails, still split the sky
Tell me this isn't AdvCOC @uyuu
You can even see the black lightning trails from afar across the seas. Oda showed one weapon in the front of the other, we can't see whether they touched or not :kriwhat: just showing an example, this is the result of too much investing the efforts relying on Oda's consistency. Well the man's not consistent, he just hypes everyone up. Just saying if a dominant amount of people pushing the agenda of Zoro having AdvCoC just because he showed one sign of it, if it can be nitpicked to push the opinion toward Zoro having AdvCoC, then...without some confirmation, then it can be nitpicked to go push the opinion against AdvCoC as well.

In Kaidou's case, Luffy confirms it in 1010 "you can infuse things with AdvCoC" "only the very strongest can" then Kaidou surely is able to do it. Whether he did it in every single instance is way too much hassle to debate about.

So a lot of people seem to think that Zoro has already developed Adv CoC, but I really don't think that's the case so I'll try to break it down, keep in mind of course that it is just my opinion on how Wano is presented.

First and foremost, Conqueror's Coating has had an incredibly strong portrayal in the story. Only Yonkou tiers have shown to use it at will. And a proper Conqueror's Coating clash of top tiers always comes with a sky splitting. I think it's fair to say that Oda has reserved Conqueror's Coating for those who truly lie at the top. And right now Wano is definitely the point in the story where we see this happen live, but most importantly, it's showcased through the fight of Luffy vs Kaido. And personally, I don't think Zoro is up there with these people yet.

Second point is that Luffy just learned how to control his Conqueror's Coating. So in this arc, thematically, using Conqueror's Coating is showcased to be a necessity to defeating Kaido, it is central to the theme of Wano of being the point in Luffy's journey were he can finally stand up to a Yonkou, and his newfound usage of CoC is directly correlated with that. Conqueror's Haki right now has everything to do with Luffy vs Kaido, and nothing to do with Zoro. Having Zoro also awaken Conqueror's Coating this short of a time between Luffy and him would weaken Luffy's theme and struggle. We JUST learn this arc that Zoro has Conqueror's too, so I don't think we should precipitate ourselves already and claim that he also advanced it to the next level. Luffy deserves the spotlight and theme of having a superior Conqueror's Haki, and Zoro earning the exact same powerup would take away from this from a narrative standpoint.

And finally, the mammoth in the room, what the hell was Asura if not AdvCoC? Well, for starters, Kaido didn't comment on Zoro having coating, nor was he as shocked and glad as he was with Luffy awakening it, he simply commented on it being CoC. So right off the bat it can't be a proper display of Advanced CoC, it must've been a more dormant, lower level version of it. Which is actually something we've already seen happen with Zoro multiples times. Against Mr. 1, he was able to use Armament Haki and some argue that Observation as well, but wasn't able to use it at will, even against Enel. He displayed the potential of Haki, but not yet the ability to control and properly unleash it. And this might be what's happening here too.

So personally, will Zoro learn Adv CoC by the end of Wano? I don't think so. If we look at the fight between Kaido and Luffy, Luffy coating his Conqueror's is crucial here since Kaido is a direct obstacle in him becoming Pirate King. To finally stand up to and defeat one of the strongest Yonkou requires from Luffy the strongest will to conquer, it's a perfect thematic stepup for Luffy. For Zoro? King doesn't really mean that much, he doesn't even consider himself a swordsmen.
I think it's more likely that Zoro will learn Conqueror's Coating against his fight with Mihawk.

If I'm wrong though, I'll gladly take the L.
:zosleepy:
1 man army vs thousand of marimo boys. You get my respect mate.
:cheers:

What? Yamato is non-confirmed case as well to me. The visual sign of no-touch zone is vaguely depicted, she wasn't able to break free from the cuffs even if AdvCoC>AdvCoA. It's just she also had a supporting visual sign, which is panels of her being able to least stall and clash against Kaidou for quite some time.

---

And about example, i did provide some black lightning streak from WCI Luffy long before 1033 Zoro shown it. But you have too much requirement. "The streak has to be single, if the streak is more than one then it doesn't count" well those parameters are all you cherrypicking it. If i wanna cherrypick it then i'd say many streaks is stronger then one. And if we wanna compare cherrypicking, then i'd say my cherrypicking is better than yours. Since a black lightning is the more similar stuff as another black lightning instead of being different, while saying that a single black lightning being radically different (CoC Coating instead of not) compared to many streaks of (also) black lightning is more of a reaching imo.
:lusalty:

If you think both Yamato and Zoro don't have it, be my guest.

What I have is not too much requirement if I can find 10+ examples of it within 20 chapters. The issue is that you're trying to find an artistic choice Oda only ever used for ACoC outside of, well, ACoC.

So obviously you can't find it.

The lightning fundamentally is same, both from CoC. One is traditional burst of it while other is wielding that haki on your weapon, passively emitting the streak as a visual sign reserved for it by Oda. It's how Oda chooses to draw that lightniy which matters.

I'm not cherry picking anything, I'm just showing you how Oda represented it a billion times. You want to not believe his art choice, feel free, but don't act like it isn't a thing he has used many times for ACoC in just last 20 pages, while never used it anywhere else.

You can say 10 streaks are better, sure, but point stands that in history of OP, Oda drew examples I gave, for ACoC in last 20 chapters, and didn't draw it like that anywhere else.

There are many types of CoC but it has been pretty much established that black lightning appears when this occurs and the attack too in some cases.

You can even see the black lightning trails from afar across the seas. Oda showed one weapon in the front of the other, we can't see whether they touched or not :kriwhat: just showing an example, this is the result of too much investing the efforts relying on Oda's consistency. Well the man's not consistent, he just hypes everyone up. Just saying if a dominant amount of people pushing the agenda of Zoro having AdvCoC just because he showed one sign of it, if it can be nitpicked to push the opinion toward Zoro having AdvCoC, then...without some confirmation, then it can be nitpicked to go push the opinion against AdvCoC as well.

In Kaidou's case, Luffy confirms it in 1010 "you can infuse things with AdvCoC" "only the very strongest can" then Kaidou surely is able to do it. Whether he did it in every single instance is way too much hassle to debate about.
So Oda is not consistent. As well as the rules of hoe adv COC is shown. So why waste your time trying to prove that Zoro is not costing his swords with COC based on what Oda is showing?

:lusalty:

If you think both Yamato and Zoro don't have it, be my guest.

What I have is not too much requirement if I can find 10+ examples of it within 20 chapters. The issue is that you're trying to find an artistic choice Oda only ever used for ACoC outside of, well, ACoC.

So obviously you can't find it.

The lightning is same, both from CoC. One is traditional burst of it while other is wielding that haki on your weapon, passively emitting the streak as a visual sign reserved for it by Oda.

I'm not cherry picking anything, I'm just showing you how Oda represented it a billion times. You want to not believe his art choice, feel free, but don't act like it isn't a thing he has used many times for ACoC in just last 20 pages, while never used it anywhere else.
I'm especially confused to this bolded part of your post. I'm not trying to find anything. I already find that Zoro released black lightning in 1033, similar to 1010 Luffy's black lightning, but also WCI Luffy's black lightning. All three displayed black lightning, and all three means CoC in general. Singling out only Zoro's feat and equalizing it with Roger-WB's black lightning alone was your choice, since Oda also depict Luffy and Kata's basic (non-coated) CoC also by black lightning leak.

So Oda is not consistent. As well as the rules of hoe adv COC is shown. So why waste your time trying to prove that Zoro is not costing his swords with COC based on what Oda is showing?
Because the thread starter views Zoro not having AdvCoC, so as a member i can also share my opinion which is not too far from his :seriously: the rest of the back and forth debate is others trying to push me into agreeing that Zoro absolutely has AdvCoC from this moment on...which i disagree with. I'm not trying to prove Zoro as not having AdvCoC, i'm not trying to push my opinion unto others as well. I'm just saying i'm not sure since there is no surefire confirmation, and i actually have some reasons instead of blindly denying it due to some agenda :pepeanger:

If you want some agenda, btw Law >= Zoro :super::super::suresure:

Last edited:
I'm especially confused to this bolded part of your post. I'm not trying to find anything. I already find that Zoro released black lightning in 1033, similar to 1010 Luffy's black lightning, but also WCI Luffy's black lightning. All three displayed black lightning, and all three means CoC in general. Singling out Zoro's feat and equalizing it with Roger-WB's black lightning alone was your choice, since Oda depict Luffy and Kata's basic (non-coated) CoC also by black lightning leak.
I'm not asking you to find CoC lightning. I'm asking you to find the CoC lightning used in the way Oda does to represent weapon coating. With Roger, with WB, with Yamato, with Luffy, with Kaido. A single example that looks anyhow like that passive coating.

I never once said the lightning you showed wasn't CoC lightning. You're too fixated on lightning instead of how Oda uses and draws that lightning to represent what

I'm especially confused to this bolded part of your post. I'm not trying to find anything. I already find that Zoro released black lightning in 1033, similar to 1010 Luffy's black lightning, but also WCI Luffy's black lightning. All three displayed black lightning, and all three means CoC in general. Singling out only Zoro's feat and equalizing it with Roger-WB's black lightning alone was your choice, since Oda also depict Luffy and Kata's basic (non-coated) CoC also by black lightning leak.

Because the thread starter views Zoro not having AdvCoC, so as a member i can also share my opinion which is not too far from his :seriously: the rest of the back and forth debate is others trying to push me into agreeing that Zoro absolutely has AdvCoC from this moment on...which i disagree with. I'm not trying to prove Zoro as not having AdvCoC, i'm not trying to push my opinion unto others as well. I'm just saying i'm not sure since there is no surefire confirmation, and i actually have some reasons instead of blindly denying it due to some agenda :pepeanger:

If you want some agenda, btw Law >= Zoro :super::super::suresure:
It's simple
Zoro is using COC
Zori is coating, exhuming smokes
His sword is sparkling with black lightning
His sword has never ever been sparkling like that before
We found out like 20 chapters ago that we can coat weapons with COC
We seen multiple characters using COC coating with the same lightning trails as Zoro's blade
What's left to discuss?

When CoC clashes first started to pop up with Luffy vs Chinjao, Luffy vs Doflamingo, Luffy vs Katakuri... Oda made a very clear point that these black lightning sparks were fully intended to be for CoC users, that's how the story painted it out to be. If you were reading at the time you'd know that black lightning = Conqueror Clash, everybody agreed that's how it was always portrayed.
But then in Wano he started adding black lightning to non-CoC fights like with Page One or Ulti, and people decided to change the explanation, it's not Conqueror now it's Armament lightning for some reason, either we were wrong or Oda changed his mind it's impossible to know for sure.

Point is, if you've been reading for a long time I don't think it's too much to ask to wait for a single week for definitive confirmation.