Anime & Manga "Zoro fans" are the most annoying of the OP fandom

He says people said Sanji begged and then now Zoro is doing it too

it's extremely implied

there's no way you can't see that

you have to ignore it willingly
its not.. stop putting words in his mouth.. he said sanji begged .. but zoro looks worse.. he never said about zoro begging looking worse.. he's talking about zoro getting blasted away which zoro looked worse at than sanji begging
Post automatically merged:

there is no way you can deduce that he meant zoro begged.. what in the hell man

I

Indigo

its not.. stop putting words in his mouth.. he said sanji begged .. but zoro looks worse.. he never said about zoro begging looking worse.. he's talking about zoro getting blasted away which zoro looked worse at than sanji begging
That's not what he said, read the line again

he says people said that "Sanji begged and got low diffed", he uses and, adding both conditions

and then after that he says "when it's Zoro"

so he is applying both of those conditions to Zoro now too

and then he completes the sentence saying Zoro is even worse

That's not what he said, read the line again

he says people said that "Sanji begged and got low diffed", he uses and, adding both conditions

and then after that he says "when it's Zoro"

so he is applying both of those conditions to Zoro now too

and then he completes the sentence saying Zoro is even worse
he said "and" when its zoro.. read properly man.. that and separates the clause or sentence talking about yall saying sanji got low diffed and he begged.. comon.. stop justifying you mistake..

I

Indigo

he said "and" when its zoro.. read properly man.. that and separates the clause or sentence talking about yall saying sanji got low diffed and he begged.. comon.. stop justifying you mistake..
1st sentence - When it happens to Sanji they say he begged and got low diffed

2nd sentence - and when it happens to Zoro it's the opposite...Zoro looks arguably worse

I didn't make a mistake, i'm pretty sure at what i'm saying here, and english is not even my first language

The way he constructed both sentences give the idea he is saying it's happening to Zoro, both the begging and the low diffing

:kayneshrug:

1st sentence - When it happens to Sanji they say he begged and got low diffed

2nd sentence - and when it happens to Zoro it's the opposite...Zoro looks arguably worse

I didn't make a mistake, i'm pretty sure at what i'm saying here, and english is not even my first language

The way he constructed both sentences give the idea he is saying it's happening to Zoro, both the begging and the low diffing

:kayneshrug:
"and when" refers to a different scenario different from the one being discussed initially..

@Soyz will him/herself correct this if I'm wrong
and if he says I'm correct.. be humble enough to give him the benefit of the doubt.

They are annoying. But what can you do?

They choose to ignore reddit just so they don't have to get called out for their BS. This place is their only safe space where they can shit on other characters and call them names like Condom or Lanji. You can't have a single logical conversation with them because in their head Zoro is above all even if it doesn't make sense.
So in reddit there are many members opposed the fanaticism? I wonder if the reddit members have reached this forumnas well

"when it happens to Sanji they say he begged and got low diffed and when its zoro its the opposite even though zoro looks arguably worse here"

Lmao, you post that before there was even pics, if you look only on the initial spoilers it said that zoro tried to block king attack and then got knocked off the island and then said at least let me die with a sword or i wont forgive you, maybe next time you try to put prove people wrong do it with some sort of sense, because i dont give a shit if i said it without the same context as now.

At the OP, so you create a thread to say that Zoro fans are the most annoying? Did you not expect them to reply and defend themselves? You are the one who is being toxic in this scenario.

Let them create their own threads hyping Zoro and his feats. All you have to do is not read them. If they invade other threads, then yes I say call out any toxicity.

If we didn't have hard-core Zoro fanboys on worstgen, what would we even talk about?

Zoro has a unique role to fulfill in certain scenarios as he is one of the most capable powerhouses in the crew alongside Jinbei and Sanji (Not counting in Luffy for obvious reasons) and yeah Zoro hype moments are fucking wild. And his Conquerors reveal hit like a brickwall.

Tho people seem to forget he literally has nothing else going for him but being stronk :madmonk:

Sanji or Jimbei can atleast use their brains to help out others if they aren't capable of defending a nakama by physicality alone.

Okay, I see where you are coming from.

You probably misunderstood the thing with Jimbei or Sanji being helpful in other capacities.

As I didn't mean being helpful or having abilities outside of battle but within a fight. Referencing Sanjis various ways to outsmart his opponents for example.

Ofc Zoro had strong moments of character growth and progress.