Anime & Manga "Zoro fans" are the most annoying of the OP fandom

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Yeah @Zolo is always in the Zoro FC trolling how he's not banned from there yet is beyond me. Say anything in the Sanji FC and it's ban time.
I dont go here and trash anyone, or make zoro look bad at all...I dont insult anyone, I never fight with anyone... read all my posts there... and yes Im actually am a zorofan.... But if you go to sanji fc you insult everyone , you troll and do BS and get banned.... Im respectfull... its just that you hate me being here from my posts on other threads

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I dont go here and trash anyone, or make zoro look bad at all...I dont insult anyone, I never fight with anyone... read all my posts there... and yes Im actually am a zorofan.... But if you go to sanji fc you insult everyone , you troll and do BS and get banned.... Im respectfull... its just that you hate me being here from my posts on other threads
Damn I wish zoro was more powerfull than sanji
one K for Killed and the other for Kuina
best character in one piece :steef: wish he was as strong as yamato or luffy, but its good to know hes as stong as sanji

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
you're lucky we are tolerant that would get you threadbanned in any other FC,good thing we don't waste time going to the Sanji FC to spread bad bait

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
you're lucky we are tolerant that would get you threadbanned in any other FC,good thing we don't waste time going to the Sanji FC to spread bad bait
oh yes you do... as a matter of fact I dont post in Sanjio FC too becouse I would get banned... I wish Sano was stronger than kenshin too... but guess what? he wont be and yet Im hes fan

Zolo: Trolls Zoro in Zorofanclub

Also Zolo: Says he is being respectful

This is sweet irony

I kinda agree with you with some takes but i think you missed also to talk about the other side no ?
You said "delusional and crazy zorotards" in this forum but in the same forum the others think "all out zoro can't even beat base luffy" because of some flashy feats that has no consequence and completely ignore what happened at the rooftop. it's like saying Roger low diffs Rayleigh but that's okay right ?
i saw even Zoro fans doing this base Luffy vs A and B shit.... so that rest of the forum also includes zoro fans lmao

but this is kinda tangent.. even tho we know this Base Luffy crap is unreasonable you can make many arguments against why so you can still initiate a discuss based on what we saw on the roof and thats what people consider comparing it to Ashura which scarred kaido and Luffy who actually made kaido feel thrilled in a long time.. unlike the vast notions of zorobois about King getting lol - mid - diffed by zoro.. and how sanji is low diff.. Luffy is a condom etc even in that thread some people supported the fact that zoro would win and they weren't even zoro fans or sanji fans if you read through the thread @Spoonbillz , @Tai long... supported zoro winning so lets not make it seem like most beckoned zoro loosing... since even the majority on the thread voted for Zoro..
and the minorities is a mix of people from various fan bases.. you can't conclude anything from this.. the thread had some substance at that point in time and the majority thought zoro would win so why fret?
it doesn't show inequality or irrationality even a BIT when you look at the numbers who have voted and the justifications for opinions.

ON THE OTHER HAND Saying that Luffy has such PU's without thinking about the context of the PU's he got.. and using that notion without context against him insulting for being the MC is very typical of zoro bois.. but definitely irrational and hate-inducing..

Zoro is not the 1st protagonist but the second one, so expecting some legendary feats from the future WSS Zoro where it's only Luffy's show since post-skip started, is delusional ? lol
The first 4 people that replied to you, are typically the people who trash zoro everytime even when he shines so ...
i support zkk btw if u dunno but ok if you think i trash zoro by not being fond of people who are unapproachable when it comes to rational dialog.. i can't say shit, thats typical of a zoro fan to state such misconceptions as well.
and the first half of the comment is irrelevant and there are no confirmed duetrragonists in one piece so..

And you are mixings three different type of people in zoro fanbase, the wankers, the normal one and the crying babies. The normal one are actually more numerous but they are quiet or talk normally. The wankers are the loudest but they are not different from luffy or sanji wankers also so ..
even people like final and Kumae who thought King will get lol diffed and many more really.. but are pretty amiable when it comes down to it.. some kiks ben and that peronico nibba are just looking for hate. geo is a indomitable when it comes to

the point is it comes full circle.. once you give a reason for others to pick on the character you like for the same way you do to their baises then you kinda have no right blame them do ya..
all sanji fans ik pick on zorobois for the same reason ofc there are biases I'm not claiming everyone is impeccable with their beliefs.. some(very less) hate zoro for the character.. but most start hating him coz he's supported by people who tend to dismiss the story.. narrative, context.. everything and are unreasonably vexing..

in all honesty there are many dope zoro fans even if they hate sanji or are unreasonable sometimes they don't let it ruin relationships outside discussion even tho they disagree. but some just give you reasons to despise them or just ignore em..

If you have material to troll and shut down zoro fans, just do it but don't complain about how zoro fans are annoying and pathetic when practically everyone here do the same things.
who's talking about trolling and stuff.. thats COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE.. THAT IS ALL FUN AND GAMES, THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THE ARGUMENT IS HOW RADICAL THIS FC HAS MADE WG.. ITS NOT EVEN WELCOMING TO PEOPLE WHO REALLY LIKE ZORO BUT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION OF HIS STRENGTH AND HOW HE STACKS AGAINST OTHERS..WHICH IS THE MOST TRIVIAL REQUIREMENT A FC HAS ON THIS FORUM..

Last edited: