Powers & Abilities Zoro fans latching onto Ifrit Jambe....and not knowing anything about swordsman.

Lmao where is it stated Zoro created the flame ?
Thats an actual good question

There is no flame when Zoro uses the attack

The next time he tried to use the same move (during the rooftop battle) there wasn't flames, not when Zoro was preparing the attack, neither when it hit the Skull Dome's horn, just Enma's regular aura

It looks like that attack is influenced by the sword Zoro is using, especially cuz it's an One Sword Style move

As i said above, there needs to be an actual link between the move's aesthetic and the actual ability for this discussion to make sense, and there isn't any for Zoro in this case.

It's the same as treating Marco's flames and Sanji's flames like they were the same thing, when they clearly aren't

Last edited:
Lmao what....:milaugh:

Then how is the flame blue ?
Oh progress i see. At least there is some acknowledgement. Why Blue.. no clue.

Thats an actual question

There is no flame when Zoro uses the attack

The next time he tried to use the same move (during the rooftop battle) there wasn't flames, not when Zoro was preparing the attack, neither when it hit the Skull Dome's horn

It looks like that attack is influenced by the sword Zoro is using or something, especially cuz it's an One Sword Style move
Because the Slash ignited the Body not the Sword itself.

As you can see with the recent Ifrit Jambe is blue reveal. Zoro fans are obssessing over it and claiming that Zoro has already used Blue Flames. What they however dont understand....is that he hasnt. And that Wano has literally answered what has happened.

First proof....theres literally no fucking flames on Zoro's sword.

Secondly....the flame...isnt like normal flames. Its more akin to Ryou

My opinion is that its Ryuma Ryou. With his warrior soul leaving his body. Or something along those lines.

Either way latching onto Sanji's feats isnt cool. Especially when the flames arent even his feat lol.
No One:

Chrono: ZoLo LAtCh On To IJ :risitasad::risitasad::risitasad:

Don't Overthink it ya'll, Zoro setting Ryuma ablaze is simply a product of magic swordsman shenanigans. Flying slashes, Tornados made up of numerous sword cuts, and in the case of hiryu kaen, a flame generating strike. Zoro is able to do unexplainable and crazy things that typically doesn't align with his fighting style but he still manages to do it anyway. This shouldn't be new to ya'll
:few::few::few: ...

Do continue bullying Chrono though, that shit never isn't funny
:suresure::milaugh::ronalaugh:

Yes I do believe its due to Ryuma...and the flames are entirely situational.

Why I think that:

- First and foremost it makes no logical sense because Zoro isnt a flame user..and throughout the series Zoro has never shown other flame attacks
- Secondly Zoro is suprised at the flames....he should know what his own attack creates.
- Thirdly there were no flames on his sword at all. Where tf did the flames come from ? That little Dragon aura ? Then why tf does Tatsumaki's Dragon aura not create flames as well
- Foruthly Hiryu Kaen when cutting the Horn did not leave any flames on the cut tip of Horn ? Where the magical blue flames at ?

With all of this above. Yes I wholeheartedly say that Hieryu Kaen isnt a flame attack and the Blue Flames appeared due to Ryuma losing. Whether it be Ryuma's Ryou or something else entirely. It makes far more sense than Zoro.
1-And when does Diable Janble made sense? When did Luffy's red hawk made sense? This is a shonnen manga, not some sience fiction.
2-Yes, because again, its a shonnen. Maybe thats the color any flame get when its infused with haki, and as we all know, Zoro could already use armament haki at that point even tought he could not turn his blades black with it like he can do now.
3-I said before the atack itself burn the enemy, but only the atack itself, a big wind slash is generated as colateral damage because the atack IS THAT POWERFULL, and thats what sliced the horn, thus since the horn was not hit by the atack itself it did not burn.

I think he can use fire with that attack. Ryuuma was shocked at it.

Trying to say it's anything like Sanji's fire due to color is just agenda though.

I still don't know what the hell is the big deal about his color page that has people acting out about blue fire and green ryou so much lol

Wow Sanji has blue flames now....flames that Zoro can cut with his fire fox style :suresure:

Nobody who likes Zoro is insecure about anything related to Vinsmoke Nonce Jr, Mr Chrono D Copium :ihaha:.

And Just for the fun of it.

Blue flames gets eaten by magma like flames anyday of the week :hapnoel:
I believe I've posted this before, Lanji is already at his EOS level and Oda might revert him back to his old < Vergo status until he needs to reawaken everything again against Laffitte or someone else.
Post automatically merged:

Blue fires can get quite a bit hotter than yellow fires and they can range between 1400 degrees Celsius (2,550 Fahrenheit) and 1,650 degrees (3,000 Fahrenheit)!

Lightning can get five times hotter than the sun. The surface of the sun is estimated to be 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit. However, a lightning strike can reach 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit. This is because air is a poor conductor of heat, so it gets extremely hot when the electricity (lightning) passes through it.
We can finally stop playing around then, Nami is more than 16x stronger than Lanji and she can oneshot Raid suits and exoskeletons 24/7.
Everytime I see this blue flame cope you get a reminder of who's in charge, Nami is stronger than King and Akainu. :steef:

Last edited:
I believe I've posted this before, Lanji is already at is EOS level and Oda might revert him back to his old < Vergo status until he needs to reawaken everything again against Laffitte or someone else.

We can finally stop playing around then, Nami is more than 16x stronger than Lanji and she can oneshot Raid suits and exoskeletons 24/7.
Everytime I see this blue flame cope you get a reminder of who's in charge, Nami is stronger than King and Akainu. :steef:
I don't think any strawhats are getting big power ups for a while. More than likely they're just going to develop what they currently have better

Sanji's IJ is really "cool" powerup for him(Not literally LMAO).

But it won't be effective against fire cutters like Kinemon and Zoro as fire is visible thing and it may cause damage to Zoro as he is new to the technique but Kinemon is really skilled when it comes to fire.

Also Sanji is un-concious after using it just once it is not possible for him to use it casually. He needs to train for it.

Sanji's IJ is really "cool" powerup for him(Not literally LMAO).

But it won't be effective against fire cutters like Kinemon and Zoro as fire is visible thing and it may cause damage to Zoro as he is new to the technique but Kinemon is really skilled when it comes to fire.

Also Sanji is un-concious after using it just once it is not possible for him to use it casually. He needs to train for it.
It's funny that Chrono thinks we latch onto Sanji's feats.

I didn't even bother thinking what color his flames reached all this time simply because I knew his attack was not that powerful and also am not envious as a Zoro fan unlike he implicates cause Zoro not only can generate fire via friction burning but can even cut it.

B

Ballel

I believe I've posted this before, Lanji is already at his EOS level and Oda might revert him back to his old < Vergo status until he needs to reawaken everything again against Laffitte or someone else.

:smart:
Why are people so obsessed with realistic depictions of science in a fictional story