Questions & Mysteries Zoro having CoC

Let’s just wait for the explanation. I hate how it was handled with Zoro either

A. Not understanding how his own technique hes had for 2 years works

or

B. Kaido is just completely mistaken

or

C. Oda is going to wank Odens sword again by saying the sword does something to Zoros haki when he pumps it.

Let’s just wait for the explanation. I hate how it was handled with Zoro either

A. Not understanding how his own technique hes had for 2 years works

or

B. Kaido is just completely mistaken

or

C. Oda is going to wank Odens sword again by saying the sword does something to Zoros haki when he pumps it.
Or Zoro just has COC but has yet to or just barely tap into AdCOA ..
I mean Reyleigh didn't even teach Luffy about FS, advanced COA, or even advanced COC

The problem is Zoro doesn’t even think he has CoC. He has still refused that yet he’s able to activate his Asura whenever he wants
Eh it's common anime trope that certain characters don't know that they possess certain powers till others point it out for them. Zoro was about to die, I doubt he's concious enough to revaluate what Kaidou was saying.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How is Kaido mentioning this inconclusive? We’ve never seen Kid use CoC, but because the Yonko mentioned he possessed it earlier in the arc, it’s accepted as canon...absolutely no reason to treat this differently, especially when it came on the heels of Zoro using his most powerful attack and scarring a nigh-invulnerable motherfucker. I just don’t understand what y’all get out of downplaying these feats and accomplishments; are you under duress when you write on this forum? Is someone threatening the safety of your family unless you get on WG and say incredibly dumb shit? We really need to keep in mind that this is a comic written for children, but that doesn’t mean we have to act like the target audience...
Post automatically merged:

The chapter is literally called Color of the Supreme King, this is no longer up for debate and to act like it is means you’re arguing in bad faith.

It’s not tho. Luffy wasn’t aware of haki as a whole. Here Zoro understands and knows what CoC is. He was taught haki and its three colors
Luffy was taught CoA haki, he 2as shown CoA haki (barrier) and fought against barrier uses and he still didn't realize what barrier haki was until Wano. He the didn't know how to use it and had to be taught barrier.

Zoro not fully understanding what he's doing when he uses asura is not an excuse use for him to not have it. Besides, Zoro has been uses CoA since he beat Mr. 1.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I mean it's possible Kaido mistook Ashura for CoC. But for now we gotta find out more. I'm pretty sure we're getting an Zoro/Ashura flashback soon.
No it's not. Cause he saw asura and doesn't say anything. Law at no point says coc (both kaido and law acknowledged luffys coc the second he used it)
Kaido only calls zoro a coc user when he's cut.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean it's possible Kaido mistook Ashura for CoC. But for now we gotta find out more. I'm pretty sure we're getting an Zoro/Ashura flashback soon.
How, exactly? How would the strongest creature in the world, who not only has faced many opponents with CoC ***BUT ALSO POSSESSES IT HIMSELF*** mistake an ability he should understand intimately at this point? This is the problem with grasping for straws, you don’t pull back with anything of substance.