Anime & Manga Zoro is a Disgrace to all of COC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres is no coc user out there that bows down to an enemy, all of them refuse to get look down even on defeat, even losers like chinjao refuse to get look down, Kid would rather die than surrender to kaido,

some idiots told me that luffy bows down to hancock, and roger's to WB, but those arent a real enemies, what i mean real enemies is obstacle to ones achievment, Zoro bowing to mihawk is equivalent to Luffy bowing down to kaido.

:milaugh::whitepress::suresure:
No it’s not he wanted to get stronger in order to defeat Mihawk and help his captain reach his goal.

my dude, that's why i said, he is the only coc who has different outlook, like a blackship, don't understand why people get mad by that, you see, im just telling what kind of character he is.

:cheers:
He is nothing but luffy's dog from the beginning. Imagine begging to ur sworn enemy who is his ambition just becoz he needed to get strong for his captain :suresure: :suresure: If he wanted to get strong he should hv done it himself or at least get help from any other. But he literary begged to someone who has always been his goal :gokulaugh: Imagine luffy begging Roger to train him to become the pirate king Lmao :ihaha:
Further proves my point. He follows luffy even after knowing he is an absolute idiot :suresure: Just like a dog who works for his owner no matter wt kind of flaws he has. Oda created luffy's pet via zoro :gokulaugh:

He is nothing but luffy's dog from the beginning. Imagine begging to ur sworn enemy who is his ambition just becoz he needed to get strong for his captain :suresure: :suresure: If he wanted to get strong he should hv done it himself or at least get help from any other. But he literary begged to someone who has always been his goal :gokulaugh: Imagine luffy begging Roger to train him to become the pirate king Lmao :ihaha:

Further proves my point. He follows luffy even after knowing he is an absolute idiot :suresure: Just like a dog who works for his owner no matter wt kind of flaws he has. Oda created luffy's pet via zoro :gokulaugh:
facts. and im sure if luffy did that, he will received a ton of hate and shit posting from these same fanboys who praised zoro from bending his ass.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.