Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Samurais are trained to endure the pains of hunger, as per Kinnemon’s reply to Brook

“I am a samurai, I don’t get hungry!’”

But Zoro is so lame and pathetic that he faints from hunger, which makes him ineligible to be a samurai, hence he will end up fighting gifters.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Samurais are trained to endure the pains of hunger, as per Kinnemon’s reply to Brook

But Zoro is so lame and pathetic that he faints from hunger, which makes him ineligible to be a samurai, hence he will end up fighting gifters.
Feel big enough to bet on it ?
Post automatically merged:

He will not fight against Kaido

Regardless what he is
Same to you.

> Failing to understand the point that a samurai had a code to not show his weakness (feeling hungry, pain)

Zorohaters embarassing themselves too today

C

critical mindset

Aight. Youre on.
I think Smoker will fight Kaido and that he has a higher claim to Kaido than Zoro does
Zoro is stronger than Kidd and Law though.
No, no chance
> Failing to understand the point that a samurai had a code to not show his weakness (feeling hungry, pain)

Zorohaters embarassing themselves too today
That code is about honour and you’re telling me Kinnemon goes around engaging in feigned postering and showboating, which runs totally contrary to bushido? Kinnemon would rather slit his own belly than living the shamed existence of a faker

He will not fight against Kaido

Regardless what he is

Wanna Bet. Whoever loses deletes account?

Status
Not open for further replies.