Powers & Abilities Zoro is not a samurai so he won’t fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

So you are comparing a rubber body, that is harder to damage, to a normal body.
the fact that he was knocked out by DJ is proof enough that it took a huge toll on him. Not even Katakuri managed that. The lethality of diable jambe is what matters, though Sanji’s brute power did fracture Luffy’s skull. Luff’s rubber body is harder to damage yet Sanji fractured his skull. So yes, Luffy took a lot. But then, Luffy is also rather pathetic

Who will Zoro fight then ?
He will maybe fight a Tobi Roppi 1vs1, Apoo obviously. Zoro just isn’t a good fighter like
Sanji who will get a lot more shine than Zoro by fighting King

Fodders are so skilled according to Zolo :milaugh: “their skill runs deep!!
I

The first thread you made which was not related to Vergo. I congratulate you for that.

Yeah Zoro is not a samurai. He got his sword stolen for how many times??? What kind a samurai let his sword got stolen.

His second Master Mihawk said if the sword got dent/nick it a shameful for a swordman. What about sword got stolen then?

I rest my case
the fk i read :saden:

the fact that he was knocked out by DJ is proof enough that it took a huge toll on him. Not even Katakuri managed that. The lethality of diable jambe is what matters, though Sanji’s brute power did fracture Luffy’s skull. Luff’s rubber body is harder to damage yet Sanji fractured his skull. So yes, Luffy took a lot. But then, Luffy is also rather pathetic

He will maybe fight a Tobi Roppi 1vs1, Apoo obviously. Zoro just isn’t a good fighter like

I
So the person with designated role of fighter is not a good fighter??? :stop:

Kaido is a Top Tier. Oden is a Top Tier. Luffy is a (recent) Top Tier. Guess who's not a Top Tier? Zoro.

It's bad enough that Oda is rushing Luffy to beat Kaido when 2 arcs ago he wasn't even stronger than Doflamingo and Katakuri, but now, to have freaking ZORO with 0 powerups beat Kaido?

Give me a fucking break. Oda gave Luffy Future Sight and Advanced Armament Haki and he'll still need an asspull for Luffy to win.

I
:doffytroll::doffytroll::chopoff:

Kaido is a Top Tier. Oden is a Top Tier. Luffy is a (recent) Top Tier. Guess who's not a Top Tier? Zoro.

It's bad enough that Oda is rushing Luffy to beat Kaido when 2 arcs ago he wasn't even stronger than Doflamingo and Katakuri, but now, to have freaking ZORO with 0 powerups beat Kaido?

Give me a fucking break. Oda gave Luffy Future Sight and Advanced Armament Haki and he'll still need an asspull for Luffy to win.
Why is Luffy meant to be a top tier but not Zoro exactly?

They clashed equal back at Whiskey Peak.. Zoro one shot Kaku when he was still never injured and Luffy needed extreme to take down Lucci. Unless Kaku was less than a one shot material for Luffy then Zoro was never weaker.

Zoro and Luffy undertook similar survival trainings, and their masters were both haki freaks, specially Mihawk.

Luffy learns advanced ryuo in Udon, Zoro has probably learned advanced haki with the Enma training too, or else why training to begin with.

Why is Luffy meant to be a top tier but not Zoro exactly?

They clashed equal back at Whiskey Peak.. Zoro one shot Kaku when he was still never injured and Luffy needed extreme to take down Lucci. Unless Kaku was less than a one shot material for Luffy then Zoro was never weaker.

Zoro and Luffy undertook similar survival trainings, and their masters were both haki freaks, specially Mihawk.

Luffy learns advanced ryuo in Udon, Zoro has probably learned advanced haki with the Enma training too, or else why training to begin with.
Zoro one shot Kaku is the biggest delusion Zoro fans had other than Zoro comes out stronger than Luffy during TS.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
No, they’re just top supernovas with major abilities and highlights. The scabbards are not all proper samurai either like Oden, but at least they got history with Kaido so even pathetic shits like Kiki and Raizo get to fight him. Zoro is not anything special at this point to go up against Kaido. He is fighting “elite gifters” that mock his ass. He is no Oden
Kidd being a “top supernova” with “major abilities” and “highlights”? Lol. Dude’s been a background character for the entire arc and then treated almost the exact same as Zoro on Onigashima. Law has it a little better, but not by much.

Status
Not open for further replies.