Character Discussion Zoro is not the fighter of the crew he is the swordsman

SHs don't have the conventional roles well defined, but they sure have a pattern. Zoro doesn't have the authority of a vice-captain, but he definitely shoulders the responsibilities of one. TB already established it pretty well.
Everyone shoulders the responsibility of looking after the crew. In wci nami shouldered the responsibility

In recent arcs zoro has not showed or displayed constant potrayal of vice captaincy. Also why are we going of track, zoro being the vc does not mean he is the crews main fighter

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro’s role is the swords man who is also a fighter like everyone in the crew, sanji fights, jimbe fights, franky fights, luffy’s fights everyone fights
Post automatically merged:

That is the problem luffy fights more than zoro so it makes no sense for zoro to called the fighter of the crew if he is not the strongest nor does he fight the most.

Imagine if Luffy did most of the cooking will you still consider sanji the cook of the crew.

To be the “something” of the crew you must be better than Luffy at that skill that is why Luffy said he can’t use a sword in arling park not I can’t fight
He's a swordsman whose role is to fight.

You are nitpicking

To shoot the cannon

I don't. You are just avoiding the question and refusing to say what you think the job is of someone that has the role "swordsman" on a ship
The role of the swordsman is to fight but like I said zoro is not the “fighter” of the crew since everyone fights

Luffy when referring to what Zoro can do but Luffy can’t: “I can’t use a sword!”
Sword not fight that is why I am saying Zoro is the swordsman of the crew

What do you think Zoro is monster in?
:ihaha::ihaha:

I knew goofy fandom was borderline autistic but Ya'll really displaying that negative IQ now.
What are you saying?

F

Foul Legacy

The role of the swordsman is to fight but like I said zoro is not the “fighter” of the crew since everyone fights
How many of Crew uses AdCoC to fight.
How many of them aspire to be the strongest to fight.

Every other in crew has a job aside from fighting.
Sanji Cooks , Nami Navigates, Ussop builds/Sniper , Franky shipwright , Robin Archalogist , Chopper Is a doctor , brook is musician.

Only zoro and luffy has nk other job beside fighting my bro.

How many of Crew uses AdCoC to fight.
How many of them aspire to be the strongest to fight.

Every other in crew has a job aside from fighting.
Sanji Cooks , Nami Navigates, Ussop builds/Sniper , Franky shipwright , Robin Archalogist , Chopper Is a doctor , brook is musician.

Only zoro and luffy has nk other job beside fighting my bro.
Quick quest do you think Zoro is stronger than luffy

That's exactly what Zoro's role is in the crew whether we like it or not. He's their Number 2, and is supposed to be second to their captain at everything. Zoro has a different role than the rest of the crew. He's their semi-captain whether it's official or not. That's why his role is not well defined like others.
for now he is fine with being vice-captain.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Everyone shoulders the responsibility of looking after the crew. In wci nami shouldered the responsibility

In recent arcs zoro has not showed or displayed constant potrayal of vice captaincy. Also why are we going of track, zoro being the vc does not mean he is the crews main fighter
Well, everyone takes responsibility, but not everyone is Luffy, nor do they carry as much burden as him. Zoro's similar too, except his responsibility falls short compared to Luffy. After Zoro, it's Sanji... and so on. The point is, Oda chose and always chooses Zoro to shoulder the burden in Luffy's absence, which makes his intentions pretty clear.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Franky can also steer the ship
Nami can also cook

But that is not what they are best at.
You are over-complicating stuffs.

Brook primary role is of musician because that's why luffy recruited him despite he's a swordsman

Sanji primary role is cook because that's why luffy got him despite he's also a fighter who fights with his legs.

Zoro's primary role is of fighter and he uses swords to do so.

Swordsmanship isn't a role - it's a fighting style

Role is - fighter

Not true, Zoro specifically gets fights, that's all Oda gives him, no character development, no humor, just fights.
He is a fighter but not the fighter of the crew. All he does his fight is different from Zoro is the fighter of the crew
He does have the most fight, he doesn’t have the most crucial fight, he is not the strongest

You are over-complicating stuffs.

Brook primary role is of musician because that's why luffy recruited him despite he's a swordsman

Sanji primary role is cook because that's why luffy got him despite he's also a fighter who fights with his legs.

Zoro's primary role is of fighter and he uses swords to do so.

Swordsmanship isn't a role - it's a fighting style

Role is - fighter
Then why did Luffy mention sword when talking to arlong and not fighting

So Zoro's role is to fight?
Did I ever say otherwise, I said he is just not the “fighter” of the crew