Character Discussion Zoro is not the fighter of the crew he is the swordsman

F

Foul Legacy

Usopp is also a fighter. A sniper is a type of fighter
Sniper in the sense for working with Ship artillery. So his fighting style is based around Snipping too.

A swordsman has practically no work in in the ship , they can only fight , Only luffy and Zoro has no job in the ship. They either sleep or eat. Or cause problems.

Rooftop already confirmed to us why Zoro was there and not sanji. Zoro is considered monsters among the crew when he fights.

Nami is said she would have brought zoro if they wanted to fight Bigmam when she already had luffy and sanji.

Zoro dreams aligns as a Combatant of the ship

I agree that Zoro isn't a fighter, but I don't agree that Zoro is a swordsman, he is a swordmaster at this point in the current arc, and someday when he beats Mihawk he will be noted as a swordslord, and when he beats Venus he will noted as swordsgod

from there who can beat him, someone who can beat one of the five elders memebers, let alone beat Zoro, who is ignorant who dares to challenge Zoro in a sword fight

and if there are no enemies out there then there is only one enemy left that he can defeat, namely himself, if he can defeat himself then he will reach the point of enlightenment and will be noted and remembered forever as a swordsgrace.

I'm more interesting on chopper, is chopper a doctor or emergency food coz luffy have repeatedly stated him as emergency food

Last edited: