Theory Zoro is the one who's going to kill Kaido.

Man!!
I will turn to be a believer of ZKK..
I don't know if someone can help me with this but isn't dragons in one piece only creations and DF related?
Because if yes then Ryuma in one piece maybe killed someone with a DF like kaido's. :myman:
well robin said dragons are depicted in legend and tales .
and ryuma slaying dragon is one of the legend .

in OP world something like dragon is not strange
i mean there's sea monsters and kings ?! dragon is nothing compared to them .
Also the fact that Celestial Dragons likes dragons a lot even their signature also vegapank created PH dragons for them .
that means in my opinion they were having a real dragon but they lost it :myman:

i think what ryuma killed is uranos a dragon

well robin said dragons are depicted in legend and tales .
and ryuma slaying dragon is one of the legend .

in OP world something like dragon is not strange
i mean there's sea monsters and kings ?! dragon is nothing compared to them .
Also the fact that Celestial Dragons likes dragons a lot even their signature also vegapank created PH dragons for them .
that means in my opinion they were having a real dragon but they lost it :myman:

i think what ryuma killed is uranos a dragon
Thanks for your answer!!
It does make sense though.
Ryuma the dragons enemy...
Now what's left for zoro , is to replicate that feat..

Zoro will kill Orochi, not Kaido. The parallels with the dragon will happen with orochi. Zoro has already tried to kill him. Zoro also have a connection with Yasui, who was tortured by Orochi.

That being said, the only way ZKK could happen is with a combined attack between Luffy and Zoro. But this is still highly unlikely.
The only thing that makes give it a 1% chance of happening is the last panel of this monologue

Zoro will kill Orochi, not Kaido. The parallels with the dragon will happen with orochi. Zoro has already tried to kill him. Zoro also have a connection with Yasui, who was tortured by Orochi.

That being said, the only way ZKK could happen is with a combined attack between Luffy and Zoro. But this is still highly unlikely.
The only thing that makes give it a 1% chance of happening is the last panel of this monologue
You rlly posted the panel of Yasui saying "take Kaido's head" and you should also post him telling them to go to Onigashima to debunk yourself even more. Oden also tried to kill Orochi before but after the failed attempt he realized that Kaido was the problem. Same thing happened with Zoro. And to add something on top of that, you also have Ame No Habakiri (Momo's sword) literally being the snake slayer. Like, did you rlly forgot the fact that Orchi's fruit is the Snake-Snake no Mi. There are so many things wrong with your post. 💀

Zoro's VC

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

Sunacchi
A cry that circulated through Shimotsuki Village. The Wano swordsmith and swordsmaster Shimotsuki Kozaburo taught it to Zoro.

He secretly learned the "Foxfire Style" from Kinemon. In a single stroke, he bisected Prometheus.

The meito Enma draws out Zoro's haki and turns black!

On Onigashima, he leaves the riot to his trusted crewmates, heading towards his goal Kaido!

With all his might, he unleashes a dreadful nine-sword style strike! It was even able to carve a scar on the yonko Kaido!

2 years ago - Defeats Daz Bones and gains a bounty of 60 million

2 years ago - Defeats Kaku to gain a bounty of 120 million

2 years ago - Receives Shusui from Ryuma

Present - Defeats Pica and earns a bounty of 320 million

Present - Reunites with Luffytaro after arriving in Wano

Present - Defeats Kamazo

Present - Returns Shusui to Wano and receives Enma from Hiyori

Present - Battles Kaido and Linlin during the raid on Onigashima
Post automatically merged:

"Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago."

:crazwhat:

"Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago."

:crazwhat:
I can already see those post-ZKK "Cook could have killed Kaido, too/Why Zoro and Cook are still equal" threads all over the fandom even now. :emohiyo:

Before ZKK:
fucking zorotards. you are so delusional, it will simply never happen. not in a million fucking years. how could you even think zkk has a chance to happen? fucking idiots, you only see what you want to see, where are these so called hints you are talking about? there is absolutely no way for zkk to happen, not even 0.000001% chance. lmao fucking retards

After ZKK:
oh but i always knew zkk would happen. it was so obvious lmao. what kind of idiot would not see all of the hints? seriously, i can't believe some people thought it had no chance to happen, bunch of idiots if you ask me

Regardless of ZKK happening or not, the final battle is 2 vs 1

Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido over the flower capital

I can already see those post-ZKK "Cook could have killed Kaido, too/Why Zoro and Cook are still equal" threads all over the fandom even now. :emohiyo:
I am sure Oda will send him to fight Kaido and he will lose. It's Thriller park part 2 but this time Luffy will be awake

Dont be so greedy.zoro already has king on his plate and king isnt some scrub.with king is already too much for zoro. Zoro prolly end up barely standing after king fight.let alone dealing with kaido.it's like luffy hardcore who say luffy will beat big mom after beat katakuri and thats totally ridiculous.as fan they should know and can measure the character's limit and boundary.

Why dont you as zoro fans just leave the captain to the captain just like zoro and every single person put faith in luffy hands just like ussual and not create alternative two piece story.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Before ZKK:
fucking zorotards. you are so delusional, it will simply never happen. not in a million fucking years. how could you even think zkk has a chance to happen? fucking idiots, you only see what you want to see, where are these so called hints you are talking about? there is absolutely no way for zkk to happen, not even 0.000001% chance. lmao fucking retards

After ZKK:
oh but i always knew zkk would happen. it was so obvious lmao. what kind of idiot would not see all of the hints? seriously, i can't believe some people thought it had no chance to happen, bunch of idiots if you ask me
Your future sight is impressive. :cheers:

The Wano Arc (Chapter 909) begins with a chapter named after Zoro moment (Seppuku).

It is a Zoro arc, we can expect is Zoro shimotsuki connection, Zoro black blade, Zoro CoC and ZKK.
I am more interested in importance of opening Wano's borders and how it plays a bigger role in OP story. And Zoro getting a black blade or a better blade (if Enma is not permanent).
ZKK is not that impressive for me, idc.