Future Events Zoro & Killer won’t survive

J

Jo_Ndule

Somebody who gets it. Only Navy will keep Linlin busy so that Kaido gets to be focused by Pirates

Garp & Kizaru vs Linlin, garp dies while Kizaru stalls Linlin
SN trio vs Kaido ... kizaru, Yamato Nd co will also play a role

Zoro and Killer aren't gonna be there in final round

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...
Zoro not gonna die. Zoro built different.
Excellent troll post.:cheers:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

Where is the blow?
Post automatically merged:

It's the "next chapter" theory, every next chapter Zoro is supposed to go down according to some experts when in fact every next chapter he is being more impressive :zosmug:

Make it KKKK then, Kaido Kills Kidd and Killer:goyea:
WSAKKKK, Woro saves again kidd and killer and kills kaido:kata:

Somebody who gets it. Only Navy will keep

:gokulaugh:

Somebody who gets it. Only Navy will keep

Garp coming to Wano? Is that what you mean?

Heck no single admiral is most likely placing their foot onto the country for the remainder of this arc, let alone Garp.