General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You lick the low IQ ZKKclowns boots who always lowball and talk shit about BB whenever it doesn't suit their retarded Zolo wank purpose, then you run your clown mouth about being a ''BB fan'', you can't lick ZKKclowns who shit talk BB then claim to be a BB fan, you are a fake BB fan clown :milaugh:

Even Logiko is a better BB fan then your clown ass, as he claims BB is the 2nd most important character here, not that sword licker Luffy's underling which you wank above Teach, stfu.
As I said, you can't comprehend the manga nor logiko can.

Forget manga - you can't even comprehend a simple statement made by the author.

I don't wanna give attention to likes of you anymore. Quote someone who is willing to lower their standards and IQ to your level to debate with you. I am not.

And, yes....one more thing - being fake BB fan is better than being an embarrassment to whole community which you are with your pathetic takes.

So,move on buddy.

As I said, you can't comprehend the manga nor logiko can.

Forget manga - you can't even comprehend a simple statement made by the author.

I don't wanna give attention to likes of you anymore. Quote someone who is willing to lower their standards and IQ to your level to debate with you. I am not.

And, yes....one more thing - being fake BB fan is better than being an embarrassment to whole community which you are with your pathetic takes.

So,move on buddy.
Says the fake ass BB fan who claimed BB isn't FV, even though Oda said One Piece ends after finding it and the story is about fighting against the Emperors, what happened to your fake ass about ''bEcAuSe OdA sAiD sO'' logic when it comes to that? :milaugh: You keep crying.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imagine being such an attention seeking ***** that you still quote others despite asking not to...

:milaugh:

A second invested is second wasted

He cried a lot for simple quoting. :milaugh: Your fake ass didn't simply ask me to not quote you, you also tried to question me about being a BB fan that should needed to be answered you clown LMAO.

I am simply debunking your fake BB ass in this thread by using different arguments then that you use, thats the purpose of the threads, debating.

I didn't tag your bum name in a random thread, some ZKKclowns that you lick their boots randomly tag my name in different threads, thats attention seeking behaviour that you are talking about, not quoting your post about a discussion and debunking your post about the thread, and answering your claims about being BB fan.

How does it change the message of Oda's statement?
Simple, its was not about "One Piece" but "Monster". And the sources clearly state that it was scrapped to create Zoro and Sanji

Which is simply the logical writing process that we should expect from Oda and this is confirmed by the story.

:kayneshrug:

the official brazilian translator for the manga confirms it's real zoro is the deuteragonist
Link?

Simple, its was not about "One Piece" but "Monster". And the sources clearly state that it was scrapped to create Zoro and Sanji
So Zoro and Sanji were used as ideas for One Piece instead. How does it confirm your argument?

I just need to confirm things before I respond to your post btw.

I fact checked with a scan mate as well without even mentioning that I am a writer myself
Well, good luck with your stories... :shocking:

So Zoro and Sanji were used as ideas for One Piece instead. How does it confirm your argument?

I just need to confirm things before I respond to your post btw.
It simply confirms the fact that the idea of second protagonist was used in Monster and Oda mixed both stories to create Zoro and Sanji.

So who was the character meant to be like Ryuma? The deuteragonist of this one shot?
No, you didn't understand.

The point is simple: Oda wanted to draw 2 character in Monsters : Ryuma and a Knight. Just like he did in the prototype "samourai VS knight" . What is implicited here is that the knight in Monster was - at first - supposed to be the CO-PROTAGONIST with Ryuma, in short Ryuma was supposed to be the second protagonist or "the number two".

Oda simply scraped that idea, created only one character in Monster : Ryuma ...

And used the previous idea of having two strong and equivalent characters in One Piece through Zoro and Sanji.

:kayneshrug: