General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Zoro has his own thing going on unlike the rest of the crew.
All the crew has something going on :,
- Chopper best doc
- Nami map
- Robin history
- Franky ship
- Sanji all blue

Zoro is far from the only one who has a side quest

and Compare to Zoro Sanji even has the whole Germa plot that drove a whole arc, continued in Wano and still not finished (with Pudding, Germa etc etc)

Warra deuteragonist being absent an entire arc, getting no chapters for like 20 chapters straight and death diffing someone who was negged by the main character, have to be saved by Jimbei and Atlas and running after one clash of swords versus the Gorosei while the main character has fought an admiral and 4 of the Gorosei, two at same time multiple times.
Warra deuteragonist Lolonoa Lolo. Fodder level.

Warra deuteragonist being absent an entire arc, getting no chapters for like 20 chapters straight and death diffing someone who was negged by the main character, have to be saved by Jimbei and Atlas and running after one clash of swords versus the Gorosei while the main character has fought an admiral and 4 of the Gorosei, two at same time multiple times.
This is why I don’t view you as a Luffy fan.
Post automatically merged:

What do you expect from these guys

They pray for zoro to be 2nd MC when he's treated just like sanji and other SHs
He’s not treated like other SHs…

Imagine actually buying the dvd to cope and find anything that can justify your headcannon (basically nit picking and twisting) to actually call out the translator and the author who are associated with work :suresure:
"I don't believe it
I believe a translator on twitter cause it suits my agenda "

Then go on coping about translations that doesn't suit your agenda

The author didn't say what you fans are saying
Those guys ok twitter left out some parts of the paragraphs

Dude it wasn't a correction to Oda. It was a correction to the Leakers that PURPOSEFULLY left out parts of the paragraphs in the page and left out the context. No one changed Oda's word, just translated the rest of it.

But go ahead, look like a dumbass.
Twitter is all about agenda, Pew and them wanted to feed zoro fans agenda

Dude it wasn't a correction to Oda. It was a correction to the Leakers that PURPOSEFULLY left out parts of the paragraphs in the page and left out the context. No one changed Oda's word, just translated the rest of it.

But go ahead, look like a dumbass.
I read your post but I don't see any difference ... the key points still remain, of Zoro being the #2 MC

The samurai's name is Ryuuma, and a dragon also made an appearance, so this is a prototype for "Monsters" = Ryuma is the MC of Monsters

At that time, I was thinking about the kind of protagonist I was good at, and I already had an image of a character similar to Luffy. = Ryuma is similar to Luffy

Then, I thought I'd try to elevate a supporting character into a main character tier. I thought that if I had two main characters, I could land myself a series. = There are 2 MCs in One Piece Luffy & Zoro

Ryuuma is a character that I designed with the intention of being that "number two" = Zoro

Deuteragonist has nothing to do with power levels.
Lmfao

I read your post but I don't see any difference ... the key points still remain, of Zoro being the #2 MC

The samurai's name is Ryuuma, and a dragon also made an appearance, so this is a prototype for "Monsters" = Ryuma is the MC of Monsters

At that time, I was thinking about the kind of protagonist I was good at, and I already had an image of a character similar to Luffy. = Ryuma is similar to Luffy

Then, I thought I'd try to elevate a supporting character into a main character tier. I thought that if I had two main characters, I could land myself a series. = There are 2 MCs in One Piece Luffy & Zoro

Ryuuma is a character that I designed with the intention of being that "number two" = Zoro
IT IS NOT TALKING ABOUT ONE PIECE.

The whole section is on the Prototype of MONSTERS: Samurai vs Knight.
It talks about the 2 MCs for the prototype of VS that didn't make it into MONSTERS.
THE ONLY part about One Piece is that the concept of a bickering rivalry duo from the Prototype was recycled for Sanji and Zoro.