General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Yeah...I think I might be done with the internet for good after this one :risicheck:
You enjoy leaker bias? Just because they go buy the material and decide to release it how they think it should be released?
You enjoy being fed bits and pieces like a bird with missing context so they can stir up mobs and gain views for money?

I'm sick of it. I may not be able to buy the RAWs. But if they're going to monopolize content anyone can buy and try to cause misconceptions just to stir the pot, then people need to call them out.

In a recent interview about the Monsters Interviewer: About the anime adaptation, when you heard the offer "we want to make an anime adaptation of MONSTERS," what were your thoughts?

Oda : I thought, "I guess it's okay to do it now." In fact, way back before this adaptation happened, more than 10 years ago, was it at Jump Festa or an Anime Tour? There had been an offer to animate MONSTERS. But I declined it at that time. I thought it wouldn't be fun to show the audience, who were looking forward to ONE PIECE, something I created when I was younger (LOL). Speaking from my personal experience, a long time ago, I went to Toriyama (Akira) sensei's anime tour, and I was very happy to see that one of Toriyama sensei's past one-shot stories had been adapted into an anime. At that time, I couldn't imagine the fans of ONE PIECE would be delighted in the same way with MONSTERS. And now this time, the anime adaptation talks have come once again. The Wano Country Arc is already completed, and the story connection with Thriller Bark has already been established, and I thought it was good as a ONE PIECE substory, so I agreed. I just gave my go-ahead, but I didn't really explain the connection to ONE PIECE with them, but then on the storyboard that they sent me, Zoro appeared at the end, and I thought, "Yeah, that's perfect."
You folks can't go against the author it's losing battle :milaugh:
You'd think this [but then on the storyboard that they sent me, Zoro appeared at the end, and I thought, "Yeah, that's perfect."]

would be enough...but nah a few retards are struggling to decipher this mysterious bit of text. They're even refusing help for some reason :milaugh:

Right.

So in the interview in the guidebook. Oda talks about different projects he worked on before Monsters. (Even more than Pew and them released to you, hence holding them back.)

For 2 pages he goes on about all the projects with Dragons leading up to Ryuma as a character for Monsters. In "Great Swordsman or 'Samurai vs Knight,' with Romeo and Ryuma, he starts to form the two characters and continued on the next page mentions about creating a secondary MC Ryuma.

That being said, this entire section is about these similar projects, and the secondary MC points to Ryuma being secondary to Romeo who is similar to Luffy. But then this is scrapped and turned into Sanji and Zoro.

Scans by me, translated by a trusted source on Twitter (I'm withholding her name as she doesn't want to be mobbed.)

Context Matters.

Right.

So in the interview in the guidebook. Oda talks about different projects he worked on before Monsters. (Even more than Pew and them released to you, hence holding them back.)

For 2 pages he goes on about all the projects with Dragons leading up to Ryuma as a character for Monsters. In "Great Swordsman or 'Samurai vs Knight,' with Romeo and Ryuma, he starts to form the two characters and continued on the next page mentions about creating a secondary MC Ryuma.

That being said, this entire section is about these similar projects, and the secondary MC points to Ryuma being secondary to Romeo who is similar to Luffy. But then this is scrapped and turned into Sanji and Zoro.

Scans by me, translated by a trusted source on Twitter (I'm withholding her name as she doesn't want to be mobbed.)

Context Matters.
Thanks !

This is logical and this does add up some context.

I guess we can end this discussion now @Sentinel or do you have something to add ?

The theme is very clear,... that Zoro is the deuteragonist
No:
Right.

Context Matters.

Right.

Context Matters.

"cOnTeXt maTteRs":kobeha::kobeha:

Zoro has his own thing going on unlike the rest of the crew. The rest would remain nameless bums without Luffy, Zoro would be the WSS one way or another. Just look at the Wanted one shot: Anne doesnt have a story of her own, she is a part of Luffy's story. On the other hand, Ryuma got his own story. You could argue against anything I say, but you cant argue against the author himself =>
Have we even followed zoro centered arc
Oda hasn't even given zoro such focus where we just get to see zoro fighting off rivals and training, an arc centered around Zoro without luffy around

Or even with luffy around but zoro gets equal spotlight or outshines Luffy

"Deuterogonist "

Right.

Context Matters.
What do you expect from these guys

They pray for zoro to be 2nd MC when he's treated just like sanji and other SHs
Post automatically merged:

Depending on what your conclusion is lol
The conclusion is that Oda isn't talking about zoro being and MC or whatever

It's just about ryuma being number two to Romeo