General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

1. wasn't Luffy compared to Ryuuma in wano?
Unfortunately, some clowns also thinking Zolo and Ryuma have same personality. When they are opposite personalities. Even their sword styles are opposite, Zolo tries to use even more than 2 swords style, while Ryuma only uses 1 sword style.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has his own thing going on unlike the rest of the crew. The rest would remain nameless bums without Luffy, Zoro would be the WSS one way or another. Just look at the Wanted one shot: Anne doesnt have a story of her own, she is a part of Luffy's story. On the other hand, Ryuma got his own story. You could argue against anything I say, but you cant argue against the author himself =>
Delusional take, when Kuma send SH pirates to different locations, Zolo didn't take more screen time than other SH pirates. Its Luffy then Luffy's crew are all same.

Btw even that cherry picked from 1000 chapters scene isn't same as Ryuma's debut, even speech balloon is different and background is much more shiny with Ryuma than Zolo's rare laughs.
Wait, you kidding me, right? This cannot possibly be your argument? Now you realise why I ignored your autistic, brainrot ass the entire time?

How many times Zolo laughs like that you dumb bitch? You literally cherry pick inside of 1000 manga chapters material then compare him with a goofy character's debut and claim that Zolo is goofy like Ryuma
You worthless cunt are literally pretending like Zoro was stoic and "badass" throughout nearly all +1100 chapters when he has plenty of gag moments. Meanwhile, you have a single one shot and an episode of Ryuma. Even chimpanzees can read this manga better than you which is actually an insult towards the chimpanzees being compared to the likes of you... So forget what I said.

Lyuma lis loofy land lot lrying lo "l"ook lcary, "L"olo lis ltoic land lrying lo "l"ook lcary lajority lof lthe lime.
Firstly, after deciphering your antique L language (and I'm definitely sure you are gonna copy this diss when you're writing your next post :suresure:), Let's just pretend like, any of all that horse dung is true what you have said, you have a single one shot compared to +1100 chapters when Zoro expressed so many characteristics, especially in pre timeskip. That comparison itself is completely moronic.

Shall I post some more panels of Zoro's expressions since you believe he was mostly stoic and/or "badass"?
It's from the same chapter:

Look how stoic and badass Zoro looks! He can't be possibly smiling at this scenario?! I'm sure it's just to secretly intimidate both Luffy and Coby like that...

Next chapter, oh look, another badass and stoic moment, Zoro is totally not losing his shit over Luffy's bullshit and shouts at him:

Shall I go on?
But wait, I forgot another panel of the same chapter:

After a few more panels, another gag moment, I can already feel Zoro emitting his badass and stoic aura from the pixels:

Oh, what's that? Photoshop?

I hope you got the gist. Ofc, I could count more chapters until we reach Logue Town or Alabasta or Skypiea or Water 7 or Thriller Bark or... and so on but Zoro had plenty of those moments until post timeskip where it was way more limited.

Last edited:
Oda: I intended first protagonist to be Luffy.
Also Oda: In order for OP to be popular, I created 2nd protagonist. One that is like Ryuma.
Blud even copied that idea from Slam Dunk - where Rukawa was turned into the deuteragonist. Btw have you read Slam Dunk? Rukawa, the deuteragonist, is a way better basketball player than the protagonist Sakuragi :datas: A new thread idea?

Blud even copied that idea from Slam Dunk - where Rukawa was turned into the deuteragonist. Btw have you read Slam Dunk? Rukawa, the deuteragonist, is a way better basketball player than the protagonist Sakuragi :datas: A new thread idea?
Lik didn't read Slam Dunk, he should
Also both shinichi victims I fear :endthis:

Wait, you kidding me, right? This cannot possibly be your argument? Now you realise why I ignored your autistic, brainrot ass the entire time?

You worthless cunt are literally pretending like Zoro was stoic and "badass" throughout nearly all +1100 chapters when he has plenty of gag moments. Meanwhile, you have a single one shot and an episode of Ryuma. Even chimpanzees can read this manga better than you which is actually an insult towards the chimpanzees being compared to the likes of you... So forget what I said.

Firstly, after deciphering your antique L language (and I'm definitely sure you are gonna copy this diss when you're writing your next post :suresure:), Let's just pretend like, any of all that horse dung is true what you have said, you have a single one shot compared to +1100 chapters when Zoro expressed so many characteristics, especially in pre timeskip. That comparison itself is completely moronic.

Shall I post some more panels of Zoro's expressions since you believe he was mostly stoic and/or "badass"?
It's from the same chapter:

Look how stoic and badass Zoro looks! He can't be possibly smiling at this scenario?! I'm sure it's just to secretly intimidate both Luffy and Coby like that...

Next chapter, oh look, another badass and stoic moment, Zoro is totally not losing his shit over Luffy's bullshit and shouts at him:

Shall I go on?
But wait, I forgot another panel of the same chapter:

After a few more panels, another gag moment, I can already feel Zoro emitting his badass and stoic aura from the pixels:

Oh, what's that? Photoshop?

I hope you got the gist. Ofc, I could count more chapters until we reach Logue Town or Alabasta or Skypiea or Water 7 or Thriller Bark or... and so on but Zoro had plenty of those moments until post timeskip where it was way more limited.
Lmao dumbass, Zolo is bitching and being angry about Luffy being goofy proves Zolo is goofy like Ryuma? :milaugh:

What did I ask you?

Compare their debuts, its that simple.

Completely different introductions, completely different personalities. So that Ryuma even keep his desire to fight the greatest swordsman as a ''secret'', he is not screaming around, while Zolo is screaming everywhere that he wants to be the greatest swordsman.

Its that simple, searching hundreds of chapters from Zolo and cherry picking few panels to shoehorn this idea about Zolo is like Ryuma is dumb af.
Zoro's a pretty bad deuteragonist then

Considering he's getting overshadowed by side characters in recent arcs
Oda clearly decided to not make Zolo like Ryuma as well. In early designs Zolo was in Buggy crew:

He is all over the place.

In a recent interview about the Monsters Interviewer: About the anime adaptation, when you heard the offer "we want to make an anime adaptation of MONSTERS," what were your thoughts?

Oda : I thought, "I guess it's okay to do it now." In fact, way back before this adaptation happened, more than 10 years ago, was it at Jump Festa or an Anime Tour? There had been an offer to animate MONSTERS. But I declined it at that time. I thought it wouldn't be fun to show the audience, who were looking forward to ONE PIECE, something I created when I was younger (LOL). Speaking from my personal experience, a long time ago, I went to Toriyama (Akira) sensei's anime tour, and I was very happy to see that one of Toriyama sensei's past one-shot stories had been adapted into an anime. At that time, I couldn't imagine the fans of ONE PIECE would be delighted in the same way with MONSTERS. And now this time, the anime adaptation talks have come once again. The Wano Country Arc is already completed, and the story connection with Thriller Bark has already been established, and I thought it was good as a ONE PIECE substory, so I agreed. I just gave my go-ahead, but I didn't really explain the connection to ONE PIECE with them, but then on the storyboard that they sent me, Zoro appeared at the end, and I thought, "Yeah, that's perfect."
You folks can't go against the author it's losing battle :milaugh: