General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Right.

So in the interview in the guidebook. Oda talks about different projects he worked on before Monsters. (Even more than Pew and them released to you, hence holding them back.)

For 2 pages he goes on about all the projects with Dragons leading up to Ryuma as a character for Monsters. In "Great Swordsman or 'Samurai vs Knight,' with Romeo and Ryuma, he starts to form the two characters and continued on the next page mentions about creating a secondary MC Ryuma.

That being said, this entire section is about these similar projects, and the secondary MC points to Ryuma being secondary to Romeo who is similar to Luffy. But then this is scrapped and turned into Sanji and Zoro.

Scans by me, translated by a trusted source on Twitter (I'm withholding her name as she doesn't want to be mobbed.)

Context Matters.
Did you try and pass off ChatGPT translation as "your friend on Twitter"? The lengths you'll go to just to cope ffs #fakefriends :suresure:

All the crew has something going on :,
- Chopper best doc
- Nami map
- Robin history
- Franky ship
- Sanji all blue

Zoro is far from the only one who has a side quest

and Compare to Zoro Sanji even has the whole Germa plot that drove a whole arc, continued in Wano and still not finished (with Pudding, Germa etc etc)
Sure, thats why only Luffy and Zoro had their one shots before One Piece lol

lol because without Luffy Zoro would manage to be WSS ?

And all the SH will be super famous

Yeah Zoro will very likely be the most famous among them but all will be super star
No they wouldnt. Think rationally. Zoro was more famous than Luffy at the beginning. People used to think how a nobody like Luffy got the pirate hunter in his crew.

Have we even followed zoro centered arc
Oda hasn't even given zoro such focus where we just get to see zoro fighting off rivals and training, an arc centered around Zoro without luffy around

Or even with luffy around but zoro gets equal spotlight or outshines Luffy

"Deuterogonist "
Why would Zoro outshine the MC? Blud is mad lmao. Go and cry to Oda.

Depending on what your conclusion is lol
If you don't know how to read, there might be a problem then....
He’s not treated like other SHs…
He is...
Zoro is treated EXACTLY like other strawhats. Nothing more. He shines in various random scene simply because of his status as vice captain (and frankly because Oda know that Fans love him) but his story is not deeper than other strawhats.. some of their stories are actually stronger in term of narration.

Zoro is confirmed to be Atlas' Juliet and Atlas is confirmed to be his Romeo. That's how the story goes, Romeo suicides and then Juliet follows. RIP Zoro, Oda did say one of the StrawHats will die.

Did you try and pass off ChatGPT translation as "your friend on Twitter"? The lengths you'll go to just to cope ffs #fakefriends :suresure:
So now you insult someone you don't even know?

No. She's in the Blackleg Alliance GC I run on Twitter. She translates things she wants to or has interest in time to time. I asked her to do the part of the interview people were throwing around.

But she doesn't get into agenda since she's also an artist and prefers not to piss off people. So we told her we'd respect that and just call her a trusted source instead.

So now you insult someone you don't even know?

No. She's in the Blackleg Alliance GC I run on Twitter. She translates things she wants to or has interest in time to time. I asked her to do the part of the interview people were throwing around.

But she doesn't get into agenda since she's also an artist and prefers not to piss off people. So we told her we'd respect that and just call her a trusted source instead.
Oda>headcanon

Funniest dream in op bcs aint no progress to it
Lanji dropped this dream in fishman island :suresure:
You do realize that All Blue is located somewhere unknown, and SH journey follows the Log Pose (somewhere known)?

It's not Sanji who didn't progress it, it's the SHP themselves who prevent him to progress it.

Aint searching for no info about it
:kayneshrug:
Sad dream
If even Nami's and Zoro's who is higher in priority is treated like that, Sanji getting even worse treatment is to be expected.

I may come off as a Odadrone who defends this part of his writing, but it's not like there's exactly zero progression. Just by the plot moving forward, some SH already passively move towards their goals.

For example, new places = new people to interact => Jinbe getting along with more human, Chopper knows new diseases & cures, Sanji eliminates more places as All Blue location, Usopp fights more battles to hone his bravery, Franky's ship sailed more areas, etc.

How anyone can even argue against oda's own statement?

Not editors

Not indirect references

But direct statement from oda...

That's some next level of BS
People are still going against the words of oda?

Go take a break and sleep coz I feel you didn't sleep properly since this info dropped:milaugh:
Stop crying clown, I can show different Oda's statements that you won't agree with it.

More importantly Oda says someone like Ryuma, Zolo isn't like Ryuma, different personalities, different introductions, even their sword styles are completely different. If Oda seriously says Zolo and Ryuma are similar personalities and similar characters, then he doesn't know wtf he is writing. :milaugh:

I showed you ZKKclowns Zolo's early designs was being in the Buggy crew, so that proves Oda wasn't sure about Zolo's personality yet at the beginning. If Oda says he was planning to create Zolo from the beginning, he is not telling the truth since he put Zolo in Buggy's crew.

See they argue against Oda saying One Piece ends after finding it, they claim One Piece won't end after finding it because, Imu should be final villain after finding One Piece;
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/7-reasons-why-imu-isnt-the-fv.56894/

My argument isn't only ''bEcAuSe OdA saId sO'' , I showed multiple different reasons why Imu shouldn't be Final Villain, Oda's statements only isn't enough, Oda can change his mind or say 1 thing then write different things.

Oda also said the story about One Piece is to defeat Emperors.

So how can Zolo be the 2nd main character when he has no goal about defeating even 1 Emperor, let alone the Emperors. If you remove Zolo from the story, the story won't change it.

Also, if Zolo was 2nd main character, Oda would accept you ZKKclowns crying, and he would make ZKK real. :gokulaugh: Oda doesn't give a shit about ZKK, he himself put Zolo in Buggy crew in early designs and made Zolo a different personality than Ryuma.

Early design Zolo being in Buggy's crew.:suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Stop crying clown, I can show different Oda's statements that you won't agree with it.

More importantly Oda says someone like Ryuma, Zolo isn't like Ryuma, different personalities, different introductions, even their sword styles are completely different. If Oda seriously says Zolo and Ryuma are similar personalities and similar characters, then he doesn't know wtf he is writing. :milaugh:

I showed you ZKKclowns Zolo's early designs was being in the Buggy crew, so that proves Oda wasn't sure about Zolo's personality yet at the beginning. If Oda says he was planning to create Zolo from the beginning, he is not telling the truth since he put Zolo in Buggy's crew.

See they argue against Oda saying One Piece ends after finding it, they claim One Piece won't end after finding it because, Imu should be final villain after finding One Piece;
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/7-reasons-why-imu-isnt-the-fv.56894/

My argument isn't only ''bEcAuSe OdA saId sO'' , I showed multiple different reasons why Imu shouldn't be Final Villain, Oda's statements only isn't enough, Oda can change his mind or say 1 thing then write different things.

Oda also said the story about One Piece is to defeat Emperors.

So how can Zolo be the 2nd main character when he has no goal about defeating even 1 Emperor, let alone the Emperors. If you remove Zolo from the story, the story won't change it.

Also, if Zolo was 2nd main character, Oda would accept you ZKKclowns crying, and he would make ZKK real. :gokulaugh: Oda doesn't give a shit about ZKK, he himself put Zolo in Buggy crew in early designs and made Zolo a different personality than Ryuma.

Early design Zolo being in Buggy's crew.:suresure:
You are nothing but an attention seeking ass who can't even read a fuckn manga written for teens.

Heck, having you as a BB fan is nothing but embarassing.

And, I don't wanna lower my standards by engaging in debating with you. So, move on cry baby

You are nothing but an attention seeking ass who can't even read a fuckn manga written for teens.

Heck, having you as a BB fan is nothing but embarassing.

And, I don't wanna lower my standards by engaging in debating with you. So, move on cry baby
You lick the low IQ ZKKclowns boots who always lowball and talk shit about BB whenever it doesn't suit their retarded Zolo wank purpose, then you run your clown mouth about being a ''BB fan'', you can't lick ZKKclowns who shit talk BB then claim to be a BB fan, you are a fake BB fan clown :milaugh:

Even Logiko is a better BB fan then your clown ass, as he claims BB is the 2nd most important character here, not that sword licker Luffy's underling which you wank above Teach, stfu.