• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Did Zoro do damage ?
Sanji fans not honorable just like Sanji. Mr. I am not wearing this suit. Lmfao expected whats new
Post automatically merged:

we dont need to

he actually cut kaido
he penetrated his scales
that stinging sensation
3 commented on him cutting him
we see the slash
and hes constantly spitting blood out

change your ava you lost coward
What do you expect from a Sanji fan. They fans of a guy who claims he not going to wear a suit and then wears it in the very next tough fight. Maybe if he went through some trails and tribulations then came to that realization, but the very next non fidder fight. Lmfaooooooo

we dont need to

he actually cut kaido
he penetrated his scales
that stinging sensation
3 commented on him cutting him
we see the slash
and hes constantly spitting blood out

change your ava you lost coward
Bet 1 is for ZKK

Bet 2 is for an Oden feat or Zoro doing big dramatic damage till Kaido cant heal from

Bet 3 is for everything else.

I'll take my L if Kaido cant heal from this cut from Kaido. But if he heals from it then why tf would I lose.

J

Jo_Ndule

Nobody IN STRAWHAT crew is killing kaido

You can type 1000s comments on how it makes senses
Oda won't do it.

This is c BM will lose to Luffy in WcI" all over again

Santoryuo Zoro vs Kaido: lil damage done to Kaido .
Kaido treating his attack like a joke.

You guys still thinking zoro will kill Kaido when he hasn't even done better than any retainer vs kaido

Bet 1 is for ZKK

Bet 2 is for an Oden feat or Zoro doing big dramatic damage till Kaido cant heal from

I'll take my L if Kaido cant heal from this cut from Kaido. But if he heals from it then why tf would I lose.
1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.

That's what you wrote. Nothing about "Oden damage" or "big dramatic damage". You lost, don't rewrite the rules.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bet 1 is for ZKK

no dumbass
you were wrong on it its over
he has met him and hes done damage

wear this

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not

That's what you wrote. Nothing about "Oden damage" or "big dramatic damage". You lost, don't rewrite the rules.
no dumbass

you were wrong on it its over
he has met him and hes done damage

wear this
Lol fine. I cant be asked to argue. Ill wear it for 2 weeks. Once ZKK doesnt happen get your asses prepared.

Im sorry of my rules help me. My rules never said anything about only cutting Kaido, thats what you guys thought.

Im sorry if I have an unfair advantage same way you guys got an unfair advantage.
Lol fine. I cant be asked to argue. Ill wear it for 2 weeks. Once ZKK doesnt happen get your asses prepared.
nope, you can't talk your way out of this. No lame excuses allowed. This is what you said before.
Anyways im still sticking to number 3. Since I aint no bitch.

But sadly I see number 2 happening because Kaido has been masivelly plot nerfed. Injuring Kaido just isnt impressive anymore tbh. So yes Ill take my L if it happens....but I wont be impressed by Zoro if he does injure Kaido, since trash like Kinemon do so.
You considered what kinemon did as "injury to kaido", even though kaido also "recovered" from the attack. You can't backpedal now against what zoro just did. Now keep using your tranny god avatar.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
3 will be closest to the truth, Supreme Sanji fan chrono
Zoro won't touch Kaido, he didn't even care the sword wounded Kaido because he know better. The story follows a progression.
3) zoro will get wrecked so bad if he even tries.

kaidou splits sky in half with his casual club hit. what on earth did zolo ever do on that level.
Option 3 tbh

Whitebeard was on par with Roger. He was PK level. Oden was WB's VC and hence Oden was likely very close in strength to EoS Zoro or at least however strong Zoro will be when Luffy finds one piece.

Therefore I don't think its really fair for Zoro to accomplish Oden's biggest feat just yet. Especially since the strongest guy he's ever defeated was Killer and not even G4 Luffy could hurt Kaido.

I think Zoro vs Kaido will be parallel to Zoro's moment with Kuma in thriller bark. Luffy will probably be momentarily out for the count, Law and Kid will be taking on big mom, and everyone else will be too weak to do anything. All that will stand between Kaido and Luffy will be zoro. Zoro goes all out against kaido, uses ISDS, uses asura, but nothing works. Kaido hits Zoro on the head with his club, Zoro stands back up, gives Kaido a one liner, and then passes out.
it's like dejavu. more like dream bet thread pal.

back then ppl make bets about things like sanji vs katakuri, sanji vs oven.. sanji vs ichiji, big mom will going down in WCI

for zoro's hardcore fans better learn from sanji's : back to basic - keep your expectation low, and lean towards luffy. just like everyone in OP world
AVs that the Zorofanboys will use post-wano

what do you think @Chrono ?
No. 3
He'll probably be busy with someone else
imo, Sanji vs Katakuri was much more logical than Zoro vs Kaido
Are you all willing to use these AV's if Zoro not face Kaido?
That’s never gonna happen. Ever.

I’ll be happy in 25 chapters when Zoro doesn’t cut Kaido and all this Wank turns into the Zoro version of the wedding cake.
They don’t even realize how bad Wano has been for Zoro. The fire festival will be a wake up call.
There’s gonna be so many people upset that Zoro didn’t fight Kaido.

“B-But Ryuma!!”

Prepare for an eventful two weeks of bitching after the festival ends.
Zoro hasn't met nor clashed against any original Yonko in his life.

The last time Zoro fought the main villains: he got wrecked , even Hody captured him.
Kizaru (sabaody Main Anatagonist) Enel (skyepea) Lucci (EL) Buggy trashed him,

They think this time is different.

Luffy is the one surpassing Oden not Zoro.

Zoro plot is linked to orochi and his squad
Luffy Kidd Law plot is linked to Kaido BM
Zoro would do less than Cracker did because Zoro isn't as stron as Cracker... even with imaginary new Ashura mode
If he couldn't utilize what he learned to be of any good against Enel, and if no one in the series ever looks back to confirm, sorry but he had as much Haki then as Blueno.

I love Zoro but we have to be real. Zoro's goal in life is to beat a guy who would get on all fours if Kaido ever walked up to him. No, Zoro is not beating him. He probably isn't even cutting him because Kaido being stronger than he was in the past means that surpassing Odeon isn't reliant on that. Let's all just pray that he gets to solo King.
I am Zoro fan more or less but I am now Zoro hater since I believe he's not going to fight Kaido.
its gonna be 3...hes not gonna fight kaido at all
3) Never meets him (I mean, meet = fight).
Losers to reception please i repeat losers to reception
please collect your L

some added gems from @LuthonTheDragDown

A few things

I dont see kyoshiro vs zoro if hes denjiro

Once hes learnt to cut fire he will cut the boro breath
dat future sigh tho !