Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
I have to go with option one

Zoro defeats/Kills Kaido.

Why bet small, when you're sure to win.
:suresure:
Zoro vs Kaido bet thread. You guys knows how it goes. Whoever loses has to wear embrassing and demeaning AVs and winners get to decide.

Their are three options. If you do not pick the winning one.....you are a loser.

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.
1) that will never happen. luffy is the mc, not zoro and kaido is far too strong to be defeated by a YC level who will be at best yc1 at the end of wano.

2 or 3 are a possibility. in the best case, zoro will reopen his old wound but kaido will end up kick his ass. i think luffy will be the only one to stand against kaido at the end.

go for 2.

May the forum see its heroes:
LMAOOO being realistic has nothing to do with being a Law fan
Zoro won't touch Kaido, he didn't even care the sword wounded Kaido because he know better. The story follows a progression.
If he even try, then guess make Sanji able to hurt him as well since Oda wouldn't push out their rivalry and equals between the two.
grandmaster will get raped by rage mode orochi mark my words
Post automatically merged:

kaido vs zoro is a dream
zoro won't even be able to get near drunk dragon form kaido
that's a 3 for me :smithnie:
3 the first time and 2 the second and last time
If you switch out kaido for king that is
Option 3 tbh

Whitebeard was on par with Roger. He was PK level. Oden was WB's VC and hence Oden was likely very close in strength to EoS Zoro or at least however strong Zoro will be when Luffy finds one piece.

Therefore I don't think its really fair for Zoro to accomplish Oden's biggest feat just yet. Especially since the strongest guy he's ever defeated was Killer and not even G4 Luffy could hurt Kaido.

I think Zoro vs Kaido will be parallel to Zoro's moment with Kuma in thriller bark. Luffy will probably be momentarily out for the count, Law and Kid will be taking on big mom, and everyone else will be too weak to do anything. All that will stand between Kaido and Luffy will be zoro. Zoro goes all out against kaido, uses ISDS, uses asura, but nothing works. Kaido hits Zoro on the head with his club, Zoro stands back up, gives Kaido a one liner, and then passes out.
it's like dejavu. more like dream bet thread pal.

back then ppl make bets about things like sanji vs katakuri, sanji vs oven.. sanji vs ichiji, big mom will going down in WCI

for zoro's hardcore fans better learn from sanji's : back to basic - keep your expectation low, and lean towards luffy. just like everyone in OP world
AVs that the Zorofanboys will use post-wano

what do you think @Chrono ?
No. 3
He'll probably be busy with someone else
:sweat:

B

Ballel

The day I comeback to this site is the day I found out I lost a bet
Shit, show me the fucking avi
Tbf your reason for no 3 was still one of the more reasonable ones.

Pedxi's the funniest.

grandmaster will get raped by rage mode orochi mark my words
Post automatically merged:

kaido vs zoro is a dream
zoro won't even be able to get near drunk dragon form kaido

it's like dejavu. more like dream bet thread pal.

back then ppl make bets about things like sanji vs katakuri, sanji vs oven.. sanji vs ichiji, big mom will going down in WCI

for zoro's hardcore fans better learn from sanji's : back to basic - keep your expectation low, and lean towards luffy. just like everyone in OP world
Zoro is just built different.
:holdthisl::akasalt:

Ifs fun going through this kinds of threads, you can clearly separate the delusional haters from the normal peoples by the reasoning behind their votes.

H

Haoshoku

@Chrono My guy no need to get into semantics, most people who chose option 3 didn’t even see Zoro being on the rooftop much less drawing blood from Kaido on the first attack landed. Which looking back at it now, that geeks

Anyways significant damage being induced on Kaido is bound to happen, that’s a matter of when and not if. Whoever picked number 3 should humble themselves to the L and get ready to don the avys right now rather than delaying the inevitable, it’ll be easier to get it over with sooner rather than later