Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Zoro won't touch Kaido, he didn't even care the sword wounded Kaido because he know better. The story follows a progression.
grandmaster will get raped by rage mode orochi mark my words
Post automatically merged:

kaido vs zoro is a dream
zoro won't even be able to get near drunk dragon form kaido
imo, Sanji vs Katakuri was much more logical than Zoro vs Kaido
^ These guys could have just said Zoro *killing* Kaido wouldn't happen and that would have been a safe bet. But instead they were so confident that Zoro *wouldn't fight Kaido at all* and acted like they had a great grasp of Oda's storytelling lol.

AVs that the Zorofanboys will use post-wano

what do you think @Chrono ?
And what do you and @Chrono think about these ones?

And i dont even need to know how to use photoshop.
:mihanha:

Next time, dont embarass yourselves, just because Sanji was fucked in the butt by Oda in the last arc dosent mean Oda will fuck another character....he might decide to fuck Sanji again!
:rolaugh:

Lmfao why you shifting goalposts ?
You said he wouldnt touch him
Wheres that fuckin progression the story follows eh ?

@Chaves same to you what happened lmfao ?
I don't really care that I was wrong a year and a half ago on a subject that even Greg or let's say Mr Morj didn't believe at that time. Yes it didn't make any sense back then as it doesn't right now but it is the path that Oda chose to go.
Congratulations to you all but he still isn't killing Kaido.
I can take my L for that post from 50 chapters ago.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't really care that I was wrong a year and a half ago on a subject that even Greg or let's say Mr More didn't believe at that time. Yes it didn't make any sense back then as it doesn't right now but it is the path that Oda chose to go.
Congratulations to you all but he still isn't killing Kaido.
I can take my L for that post from 50 chapters ago.
Lol wut. I just won a bet on it older than your post. If it didnt make sense how did so many people call it ?

Lol wut. I just won a bet on it older than your post. If it didnt make sense how did so many people call it ?
I guess "zorotards" who where "speaking nonsense" at the time just have a better idea about the overhaul story progression.
:catsure:

I remenber how simply mentioning Zoro would face Kaido would get you some comments like "why are zorotards like this?" or "this is why zoro is the worse fanbase,they have the most delusional headcannon" not to mention the instant downvotes in places like reddit where those are a thing, how hard the tables have turned.....
:suresure:

Most people that called it were Zoro fanboys and at that time it was only based on Ryumas legend and most of you guys still believes he is killing them so I don't have to explain it any further.
As I said I can take my L for that post.
No stop this bullshit.
Zoro vs Kaido only got traction when Zoro got Enma with clear dialogue "Only blade to ever cut Kaido".

Most people that called it were Zoro fanboys and at that time it was only based on Ryumas legend and most of you guys still believes he is killing them so I don't have to explain it any further.
If you are wrong about Zoro "fighting" Kaidou, what's stopping you from being also wrong about Zoro "killing" Kaidou:choppawhat:

Zoro vs Kaido bet thread. You guys knows how it goes. Whoever loses has to wear embrassing and demeaning AVs and winners get to decide.

Their are three options. If you do not pick the winning one.....you are a loser.

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.

Pick a side.

You MUST decide !

I say number 3 !
I think i pick 2nd option
Zoro is my fav char in OP.
But i dont think he will defeat kaido by himself, its MC job after all. :goyea:

B

Ballel

Zoro vs Kaido bet thread. You guys knows how it goes. Whoever loses has to wear embrassing and demeaning AVs and winners get to decide.

Their are three options. If you do not pick the winning one.....you are a loser.

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.

Pick a side.

You MUST decide !

I say number 3 !
Ehem.

You forget that Oda himself is a Zoro fanboy.