• Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn these Zoro fans. They really kidnapped Oda and forced him to add Zoro to the Kaido fight without anything ever hinting at it just to make our resident geniuses here, who can read the story properly and know of story progression and what's more logical than what, lose a bet.

Iโ€™m still waiting on #3 choosers to change your avi.
And why am I not surprised -1chromosome is resistant to change his avi....

you guys expected him to keep his word.......
that Ls on u
I will not hide. I will gladly accept my L. And if Zoro defeats Kaido, I will leave or maybe just not read OP.
This is what I mean. His word doesnโ€™t mean anything.

Last edited:
I don't really care that I was wrong a year and a half ago on a subject that even Greg or let's say Mr Morj didn't believe at that time. Yes it didn't make any sense back then as it doesn't right now but it is the path that Oda chose to go.
Congratulations to you all but he still isn't killing Kaido.
I can take my L for that post from 50 chapters ago.
Why did you bring up mr. Morj like he credible or something. Actually Oda showed a ton of hints that Zoro would fight Kaido, so you saying it made no sense is crazy. Yea take your L and sit down
Post automatically merged:

So did any of the losers change their Avi?

Zoro vs Kaido bet thread. You guys knows how it goes. Whoever loses has to wear embrassing and demeaning AVs and winners get to decide.

Their are three options. If you do not pick the winning one.....you are a loser.

1.) Zoro defeats Kaido.
2.) Zoro injures Kaido/ Gets to tag team/what not
3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.

Pick a side.

You MUST decide !

I say number 3 !
Here is the avatar you must use:

You started this, now let's end it.

Why did you bring up mr. Morj like he credible or something. Actually Oda showed a ton of hints that Zoro would fight Kaido, so you saying it made no sense is crazy. Yea take your L and sit down
Post automatically merged:

So did any of the losers change their Avi?
Apparently is morj now who's writing One Piece, not Oda anymore.

My phone has broken, so I wont be able to reply properly for months. I am currently using my sisters phone to type this....

But for all the retarded kids with reading difficulties ( aka Zoro fans). This is what Number 3 says:

3.) Zoro gets stomped does no damage or never even meets him.
"Does no Damage"

Has Zoro given damage to Kaido yet ? Or do you need to know what damage means.

damage
/หˆdamษชdส’/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    physical harm that impairs the value, usefulness, or normal function of something.

Sadly Kaido is not impaired. Zoro just cut his jacket. And even if he did bleed, he healed like staright away. That doesnt count as damage.

Now if I said Zoro cuts Kaido for number 3...then I wouldve lost. But I did forsee Zoro doing babyshit that wouldnt do anything. Either way I didnt lose, so carry on crying.