• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Option 3 tbh

Whitebeard was on par with Roger. He was PK level. Oden was WB's VC and hence Oden was likely very close in strength to EoS Zoro or at least however strong Zoro will be when Luffy finds one piece.

Therefore I don't think its really fair for Zoro to accomplish Oden's biggest feat just yet. Especially since the strongest guy he's ever defeated was Killer and not even G4 Luffy could hurt Kaido.

I think Zoro vs Kaido will be parallel to Zoro's moment with Kuma in thriller bark. Luffy will probably be momentarily out for the count, Law and Kid will be taking on big mom, and everyone else will be too weak to do anything. All that will stand between Kaido and Luffy will be zoro. Zoro goes all out against kaido, uses ISDS, uses asura, but nothing works. Kaido hits Zoro on the head with his club, Zoro stands back up, gives Kaido a one liner, and then passes out.

Option 3 tbh

Whitebeard was on par with Roger. He was PK level. Oden was WB's VC and hence Oden was likely very close in strength to EoS Zoro or at least however strong Zoro will be when Luffy finds one piece.

Therefore I don't think its really fair for Zoro to accomplish Oden's biggest feat just yet. Especially since the strongest guy he's ever defeated was Killer and not even G4 Luffy could hurt Kaido.

I think Zoro vs Kaido will be parallel to Zoro's moment with Kuma in thriller bark. Luffy will probably be momentarily out for the count, Law and Kid will be taking on big mom, and everyone else will be too weak to do anything. All that will stand between Kaido and Luffy will be zoro. Zoro goes all out against kaido, uses ISDS, uses asura, but nothing works. Kaido hits Zoro on the head with his club, Zoro stands back up, gives Kaido a one liner, and then passes out.
Ummmm, no. Would be better for Zoro to not meet Kaido than getting trashed like that.

Worst

Custom title
Ummmm, no. Would be better for Zoro to not meet Kaido than getting trashed like that.
lol it's not like Kaido is some random dude...being "trashed" by probably the strongest dude alive it's not something to be ashamed of.....not dying is be something Zoro should be proud of if he ever gets hit by Kaido.....

lol it's not like Kaido is some random dude...being "trashed" by probably the strongest dude alive it's not something to be ashamed of.....not dying is be something Zoro should be proud of if he ever gets hit by Kaido.....
lol it's not like Kaido is some random dude

Sure he isn't.

being "trashed" by probably the strongest dude alive it's not something to be ashamed of

Did i say it's something to be ashamed of?

not dying is be something Zoro should be proud of if he ever gets hit by Kaido

Not really, no one died from Kaido's club, don't think it's something to be proud of.

My main point is that in Monkey D. Theories, there's no point for Zoro to fight Kaido if he can't damage him. In Kuma's case, Zoro actually did some damage to him and not got trashed. + it leaded to one of the most badass panel in One Piece, hell, maybe in the entire manga fiction. He made a sacrifice to save Luffy, which worked. If Zoro will get destroyed like that, it would be unnecessary and pointless, because it won't make or lead to anything.

Worst

Custom title
My main point is that in Monkey D. Theories, there's no point for Zoro to fight Kaido if he can't damage him. In Kuma's case, Zoro actually did some damage to him and not got trashed. + it leaded to one of the most badass panel in One Piece, hell, maybe in the entire manga fiction. He made a sacrifice to save Luffy, which worked. If Zoro will get destroyed like that, it would be unnecessary and pointless, because it won't make or lead to anything.
Why not i mean even if he can't damage him it will still allow us to see how far Zoro is from the top dogs one thing is not doing ANY sh** like he lands an attack and Kaido is like "what was that?" or even if he doesn't damage him if he pushes him back and Kaido feels it a little.....cuz before the very end Kaido will destroy whoever he will put his hands on....