Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
By all means, tell me, what's the difference between these two areas of Kaido's body while he's in Dragon Form?

If you guessed absolutely nothing, you'd be correct. So please tell me, if Oden couldn't cut Kaido in half, with the first attack, what on earth leads you to believe he would have if the attack was just a little bit higher, yet the proportions are exactly the same?

Lmfao youre so dumb

That is NOT his neck as you can see in your pic the top left of that panel is kaidos neck and its looped around down to his torso
You like an absolute moron have highlighted his torso twice
oden attacked next to his arms which is some distance from his neck

Lmfao youre so dumb

That is NOT his neck as you can see in your pic the top left of that panel is kaidos neck and its looped around down to his torso
Are you really this dense? I never said that was his neck. I was pointing out two different spots on Kaido's body to show you that the proportions are the same all throughout his body all the way up to his head.

Now are you going to to give me actual concrete proof as to what makes you believe Oden would decapitate him, or just continue to hurl insults because you know you have nothing to substantiate your claims.
Post automatically merged:

Blue area is closer to Kaido's neck.
I know it isn't his neck. But I've told this guy already that the proportions on Kaidos body are all the same, and he just doesn't get it. So I figured a pictorial display would help, but even that failed.

HA001

Are you really this dense? I never said that was his neck. I was pointing out two different spots on Kaido's body to show you that the proportions are the same all throughout his body all the way up to his head.

Now are you going to to give me actual concrete proof as to what makes you believe Oden would decapitate him, or just continue to hurl insults because you know you have nothing to substantiate your claims.
Lmfao stop crying because youre getting destoryed on every single point you make.

You know oden cant fly right, he did all that just with a jump attack and had kaido flat on his ass after he ripped through him

now for the millionth time with kaido defenseless and prone and oden above his neck what stops odens swords and haki cutting his neck off ?

Lmfao stop crying because youre getting destoryed on every single point you make.

You know oden cant fly right, he did all that just with a jump attack and had kaido flat on his ass after he ripped through him

now for the millionth time with kaido defenseless and prone and oden above his neck what stops odens swords and haki cutting his neck off ?
So, you're going to continue to hurl insults like a child because you have nothing to backup your claims. Gotcha... :sabogood:

The fact that theres not a single insult on that post and once again youve run away from the point made AGAIN is very telling.
You can't answer one simple question. If the proportions on Kaido's body are the same, all the way up to his head, and Oden failed to cut Kaido in half in a specific spot, then how is that proof that he can decapitate Kaido? I've asked it a handful of times now, and you still can't give me an answer.

HA001

You can't answer one simple question. If the proportions on Kaido's body are the same, all the way up to his head, and Oden failed to cut Kaido in half in a specific spot, then how is that proof that he can decapitate Kaido? I've asked it a handful of times now, and you still can't give me an answer.
He ripped through him with a jump attack, he hit kaidos side and ripped through it his swords went in one side and come out the other, ive addressed this already. So if oden who is above his neck attacks and cuts straight down he will rip through kaido again.

He ripped through him with a jump attack, he hit kaidos side and ripped through it his swords went in one side and come out the other, ive addressed this already. So if oden who is above his neck attacks and cuts straight down he will rip through kaido again.
That's not proof that he can cut his head off. Anyways, I'm done dancing around in circles. We'll just leave it at this.

I know it isn't his neck. But I've told this guy already that the proportions on Kaidos body are all the same, and he just doesn't get it. So I figured a pictorial display would help, but even that failed.

Lmfao youre so dumb

Hmm, I think there are variations in sizes. Take this picture for example:
The pic @VersusPhD sent and the pic @HA001 send, where it shows Kaido's siloutte in the background with Oden in the forground staring at him both show Kaido's neck being thinner than his torso

AM I late to the Party? The grandmaster aura make Kaido scars hurt. :kayneshrug:

My bet. Zoro either kills Kaido or Sends him to the afterlife.:myman::steef:

Let's recap that for a moment: This manga is 972 chapters old and yet some people still believe Zoro will somehow defeat the main antagonist of a gigantic saga?

It's basically written in stone that Luffy ultimately defeats him.

Even Oda himself basically confirmed that, when he talked about how "I still think about the way Luffy can defeat Kaido. I don't want it to be just because his punch is stronger."

Zoro will probably be a part of a tag team in the beginning, injure Kaido with Enma and then get taken out before the finale.
Hody and Morgan wanna talk.

Last edited:
Wait hold on? You guys are arguing that Kaidou had his neck almost cut off? Haha
Is this a joke? If leaving a scar on the body means almost getting cut in half, then shitz Garp, Luffy, Zoro, Katakuri, WB.... numerous people got almost cut in half, omg we've reached Peak enlightenment. :smart:

Smh, obviously as Kaidou has a scar on his body and not neck... means it's the fucking body.

How can you call anyone low iq when you cant even read.

Your dumbass and i quote "you guys are arguing kaido almost had his neck cut off? Haha"

Also your moronic ass and i quote " smh obviously as kaido has a scar on the body and not neck... means its the fucking body"

Now you absolute weirdo find where anyone was even debating that.

We are talking about IF oden can cut his neck
Not the placement of his scar
Troll
Obviously if he cut Kaidou on the body the neck should too. But the neck is so inconsequential compared to his body or head in that form that arguing about it anyways is idiocy. Herp derp.

Stop with the insults and maybe you'd get somewhere.