Speculations Zoro vs Kaido | Legendary Hour of the Onis

Which theme do you prefer?

• Samurai vs Dragon

• fire Oni vs ice Oni

Results are only viewable after voting.
i see potential.

unfortunately, i think infecting zoro with the plague is no longer a viable option, because zoro has been in the live floor, and the air within the dome is filled with antibodies completely neutralizing the plague from being used a second time, which zoro should've inhaled in.

even if zoro got infected somehow, i still don't think he will ever succumb to the ice oni's mind control, his willpower is far too great for something like that to happen, resisting the ice oni's for an hour should be easy.
and there'll be no need for sanji, because zoro can just set his swords ablaze with his foxfire style, and keep himself warm until the antidote is made.

the safest method to heal zoro (a truly nightmarish scenario) that's is available in onigashima is orochi's devil fruit, that would give him 7 additional lives, but that's so unlikely to happen because oda stated that he prefers zoro to remain without a devil fruit.

ZKK is kicking in

I think there's a lot on going for it

Zoro's care for the Samurai cause and his own clear explicit declaration and also the parallel with no one killing Kaido in 20 years so Oden parallel, also the Moon Prophecy parallel with Oden and the Moon tatoo, his parallel with Ryuma and the Dragon Slaying. And there should be something else as well on going

If it happens it will be the other side of Luffy's coin.
Heat plague - Luffy.
Cold plague - Zoro.
As for its purpose, it is an effective plot element to stall Zoro if it makes him attack friends and foes alike.

Also, creates the tension of the main character having a chance to die.
If it ends up a ridiculous buff mirroring Nightmare mode from Luffy, then it might come to play a lot later when unforeseen development takes place[/QUOTE]
:pepelit:

It is not about whether I will get it or not. I will, for sure.
I only want Luffy to not be part of it anymore. No need to ruin a perfect thing.
He already did his part, just like he said back in Punk Hazard - I will knock it out of the sky for ya.
It's not his place to be part of what happens next.

That ship has sailed. However, Oda can always call Rupee the mastermind behind it all as he did in WCI.
He can get the credit for taking out Big Mom as well.
"I will get what i want for sure"

I always believed that Ice Oni could be the answer to Zoro coming back & slaying Kaidou
But i loved that you noticed Queen said Ice Oni Virus lasts an Hour, it's a Huge Hint imo
And it would be perfect to see Hour of Legend once more

I actually have another Solid Argument/Explanation on why ZKK gonna happen & why Ice Oni Virus could be the Key (Never mentioned before)
But i will only reveal it after ZKK indeed happens, tbh my entire Analysis i kept it for after ZKK & after i confirm whether Yamato joins or not
Cuz that's when it will be most impactful in community