Speculations Zoro vs Mihawk

When will it happen

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Once the World Government is crushed everyone turns their heads towards the top of the Pangaea Castle and there, atop of it, a vampire!
Dracule Mihawk, himself. He stands atop of the highest tower, grinning, satisfied with the performance he saw from Roronoa Zoro.
The investment paid off. From such height, he saw it all, through hawk eyes, which gave him his epithet.
In his hand, he holds princess Mancherry and tells her, go, heal the Marimo to the best of your abilities, he needs to fight me now.

unless Shanks becomes a baddie and Mihawks joins him I see very little reason/possibilities for this fight to actually happen.
not during the main story at least and its way too impactful for an epilogue.

which leaves me with the opinion that Mihawk most likely dies.

Basically. I think that Mihawk back story will be more interesting than what peuple might think.
I guess its possible but why would he personally allie himself with the imu anyway?
Post automatically merged:

Like maybe both shanks and mihawk are apart of the wg or something?

I think Zoro will fight him while Luffy is fighting Shanks, so probably Laugh Tale
It's kinda impossible for this situation.
First : Zoro goal is becoming the WSS, imagine if Luffy EOS villain is also a swordsman, it will not be logical because the question will always remain if Zoro is really the WSS or not ? Because the EOS villain or the fight for Luffy to become the PK, should be his most difficult one in the entire serie same for Zoro so it doesn't fit.
Second : Ok if Shanks plays dirty but for what reason Mihawk is gonna join Shanks at that moment ? Unlike Shanks who we don't know his main goal, Mihawk is a good guy and doesn't give a fuck about anything. Unless he joins Shanks because of the Warlord Abolition just after wano and only if he thinks Shanks is a good guy, if Mihawk feels Shanks is evil, he will left the crew.

I think it won't ever happen. zoro supposedly in lifetime debt to mihawk. first he spares zoro's life then train zoro.

there always many ways to show that zoro already surpassing mihawk. just like how luffy will surpass shanks even without him beat shanks.

beating your benefactor/ teacher/role model on extreme diff battle is lame asf