Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah.
Oda gave Sanji the RS (plus probably a haki boost soon) to bring him in the high tier spectrum. He's gonna fight Queen.
Sanji is around the veterans/F6 w/o the RS, but with it they can't do nothing to him. We've already seen it with P1.

P1 is a straightforward zoan, no weapons, no rokushiki, no advanced CoA. There's not much more he can do than throwing Sanji into buildings and we've already seen that that has basically no effect on RS Sanji. Meanwhile P1 was seeing the stars from no name no DJ kicks.
Well, the only reason why I am having trouble seeing Sanji against Queen is because of the swords and P1 and Peros seem weaponless.
Surely, if Oda goes around the swords, somehow, Sanji could fight him, however, Queen may be the tankiest among Calamities while Sanji's AP seems to be very low, I dont know how he would bring down a tank like Queen...

Regarding P1, he seemed physically superior to Sanji and all we saw from him was one basic swing of his arm. He may have looked like seeing stars from Sanji's kicks but he laughed off every single one of them without any visual damage. Surely, there must be more to P1 than we managed to see back then, he seems to be a copy from Jabra, the most lethal part of his body are his fingernails...

It would be amazing for Sanjino to beat Queen but the swords and tankiness seem to be in his way. Also, if Queen's plague gets him, it would mean the end unless he pulls off some bizarre counter like "the plague may burn hot but my passion for Nami-swan burns many times hotter" and he outburns the plague... It's ridiculous that I can see it happen. :catsweat:

Well, the only reason why I am having trouble seeing Sanji against Queen is because of the swords and P1 and Peros seem weaponless.
Surely, if Oda goes around the swords, somehow, Sanji could fight him, however, Queen may be the tankiest among Calamities while Sanji's AP seems to be very low, I dont know how he would bring down a tank like Queen...

Regarding P1, he seemed physically superior to Sanji and all we saw from him was one basic swing of his arm. He may have looked like seeing stars from Sanji's kicks but he laughed off every single one of them without any visual damage. Surely, there must be more to P1 than we managed to see back then, he seems to be a copy from Jabra, the most lethal part of his body are his fingernails...

It would be amazing for Sanjino to beat Queen but the swords and tankiness seem to be in his way. Also, if Queen's plague gets him, it would mean the end unless he pulls off some bizarre counter like "the plague may burn hot but my passion for Nami-swan burns many times hotter" and he outburns the plague... It's ridiculous that I can see it happen. :catsweat:
Look at it this way. P1 was already close to using his max AP, and he did negligible damage. Sanji still had DJ + Haki up his sleeve, much more. I personally think that if Sanji uses 1, max 2 higher end attacks he puts P1 down without too many problems.

And Queen also isn't particularly tanky. Big Meme throw him into the wall and he was out...

I wouldn't worry much about Queen's sword, they seem more like a design choice to me. The plague thing might be real, but Oda will just write a way to avoid it.

I was onboard for Sanji v. a veteran/F6 up until Oda gave him the RS. That was a way to push him above those guys.

C

critical mindset

Senor Pink has a hax DF that he barely used... He opted for a physical fight just as well. Baby 5 and Buffalo were giving trouble to Franky.
Baby 5 can morph herself into any weapon of her choosing. She turned into a missile and that got nullified by Franky shogun with his Wapol Metal armour. Only way she could damage it was by turning into a her sharp, high grade special blade. It’s just that Baby 5 has a devil fruit that’s one of the most haxed in the verse. The encircling walls in MF were made of Wapol Metal and that shit didn’t budge from WBs shockwave.

Given all that, Franky was always the strongest strawhat and still is once he revealed his ultimate form, the Iron Franky! Iron Franky can turn the tables of any conflict which is why Oda has to withhold it for plot purposes. Iron Franky will definitely fight Big Mom next chapter and I don’t see him having any problem. Iron Franky is the culmination of Vegapunk’s engineering.

Baby 5 can morph herself into any weapon of her choosing. She turned into a missile and that got nullified by Franky shogun with his Wapol Metal armour. Only way she could damage it was by turning into a her sharp, high grade special blade. It’s just that Baby 5 has a devil fruit that’s one of the most haxed in the verse. The encircling walls in MF were made of Wapol Metal and that shit didn’t budge from WBs shockwave.

Given all that, Franky was always the strongest strawhat and still is once he revealed his ultimate form, the Iron Franky! Iron Franky can turn the tables of any conflict which is why Oda has to withhold it for plot purposes. Iron Franky will definitely fight Big Mom next chapter and I don’t see him having any problem. Iron Franky is the culmination of Vegapunk’s engineering.
Do you think Franky shogun's "new model" is that Franky created his own technology?

People still discredit the idea of Franky facing a tobi roppo lol

I can't wait for Franky base's new transformation

:steef:

Even if someone used a sword in combat against sanji it doesnt matter if Sanji can just hit them before they can hit him........ Raisin knew how to haki up his blade but that didnt stop him from being one shotted by Sanji.......Also if Queen really was proficient with those blades he would have used it against Big Mom.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Even if someone used a sword in combat against sanji it doesnt matter if Sanji can just hit them before they can hit him........ Raisin knew how to haki up his blade but that didnt stop him from being one shotted by Sanji.......Also if Queen really was proficient with those blades he would have used it against Big Mom.
Before posting pointless things like this, please think ahead at least 10 seconds.
How many times will you guys post Sanji cheap shotting some swordsman or defeating some fodder swordsman as proof that Sanji can handle swordsmen? Is that how you expect his major fight of the arc to go? One cheap shot or his opponent to be fodder?

Not Luffy, not Sanji nor anyone in the world of One Piece has demonstrated handling swordsmen if they are barehanded combatants, ON PANEL. Forget the cheap shots and irrelevant fodder, we are talking about Queen, a fight where Sanji is the underdog. Cheap shotting Raisin or defeating fodder swordsmen wont help him at all against Queen. Queen not using swords vs BM is simply storytelling.