General & Others Zoro was the only worst gen member to not hurt Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from the guy that thinks Law would split Kaido in 2 hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

"If Law sends a slash at Kaido, he’d cut him clear in 2"

At least I admit to my Zwank not dumb headcanon that makes no sense.
Without Haki was my wording... an last I check Law can cut sea stone, an explanation on why he can’t cut Kaido? Or u just butthurt

Bitch pls Pica's golem punches where by no means shitty, any human hit with that would be dead. Law's need to start some city level mountains around to be compared to Pica when it comes to trowing rocks at people. He has a sword, swing that shit!

Telecnetic or not, who cares? at the end of the day he is just trowing rocks at someone who's skin is almost impenetrable. All he and kidd managed to do was burry kaido alive and he got out of that in 0.2 seconds.
Bitch, the golem punches were only dangerous because of the burial, since Pica's speed sucked.

Law's telekinetic power he can control the gravitational speed, making his attack much more powerful, than a simple collapse of stones, can't you see that?

if you are referring to the "little monsters" comment, that was before.
In anticipation for the attack... in wasnt20 mins before or some shit. He’s then shown reacting with screams. No logical reason to believe Kaido lying about the pain or them impressing him.
Wasnt paying attention to the earlier discussion... I will let Oda answer that.
Thats the first thing u do

Bitch, the golem punches were only dangerous because of the burial, since Pica's speed sucked.

Law's telekinetic power he can control the gravitational speed, making his attack much more powerful, than a simple collapse of stones, can't you see that?
What we are debating here is if their atacks harm Kaido or not isnt it?, and in the end of the day, he will never be able to do that by trowing rocks at him. Thats why im comparing his atacks and Kidd's with Pica's.

Like i said originaly, only Luffy's red rock caused any damage at all to kaido.

Without Haki was my wording... an last I check Law can cut sea stone, an explanation on why he can’t cut Kaido? Or u just butthurt
Your wording was the quote I put, love the random narrative change and Im the one butt hurt hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Im the one that just admitted to being a Ztard, so im chill, just watching my favorite hypocrite, it's like talking to a wall

Law can cut Kaido in 2 at his choosing, buttttt for some reason he is choosing not to because of Plot Armor....

Law can cut Kaido in 2 yet he couldnt cut Doflamingo in half, but hey you should do a poll just to see how many people can disagree with you (all of them)

In anticipation for the attack... in was 20 mins before or some shit. He then shown reacting with screams. No logical reason to believe Kaido living about the pain or them impressing him.
what? well to wrap it up, i showed you how characters can scream without taking damage. And pointed out how the apparent "acknoledging" happened before, but you just gonna ignore it because of reasons.

Anyone expecting law to do more damage with some rocks than luffy in g4 with haki? because kaido didnt scream for that attack you know. . .

Yeah like Lucifer sanji :suresure:
Glad you know :goyea:

What we are debating here is if their atacks harm Kaido or not isnt it?, and in the end of the day, he will never be able to do that by trowing rocks at him. Thats why im comparing his atacks and Kidd's with Pica's.

Like i said originaly, only Luffy's red rock caused any damage at all to kaido.
Well, of all the supernovae that hit Kaido in chapter 1001, Law was the one that did the most damage of all

Status
Not open for further replies.