General & Others Zoro was the only worst gen member to not hurt Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wording was the quote I put, love the random narrative change and Im the one butt hurt hahahahahahahahahahhaha

Im the one that just admitted to being a Ztard, so im chill, just watching my favorite hypocrite, it's like talking to a wall

Law can cut Kaido in 2 at his choosing, buttttt for some reason he is choosing not to because of Plot Armor....

Law can cut Kaido in 2 yet he couldnt cut Doflamingo in half, but hey you should do a poll just to see how many people can disagree with you (all of them)
So butthurt was the answer. Clearly stated once he used haki it’d be a different story troll. Where do I state he can cut him at will or it’s easy? Stop reaching so damn much it’s pathetic. I was clearly speaking on if the attack landed, an obviously doffy not letting people hit him so ur explanation reeks of butthurt
:josad:

So butthurt was the answer. Clearly stated once he used haki it’d be a different story troll. Where do I state he can cut him at will or it’s easy? Stop reaching so damn much it’s pathetic. I was clearly speaking on if the attack landed, an obviously doffy not letting people hit him so ur explanation reeks of butthurt
:josad:
If Law sends a slash at Kaido, he’d cut him clear in 2.
You're calling me the Troll, you're the douche canoe that decided to come after me after my comment, I was making fun of the post for oh so choosing to downplay Zoro for whatever reason, and because you hate the fact ZBOIIIIIS think it's blood.

You're a bigger BUM than the Sanji Fans that hate Zoro

talk about Pot Calling Kettle Black

what? well to wrap it up, i showed you how characters can scream without taking damage. And pointed out how the apparent "acknoledging" happened before, but you just gonna ignore it because of reasons.
That doesn’t mean Kaido in this situation screaming for nothing....

What the hell was Kaido acknowledging before? They haven’t done anything yet.... For random reasons unknown to me, ur ignoring the reason for Kaido forming the opinion in the first place. He doesn’t just randomly start thinking there monsters. He forms that opinion as a result of seeing there attacks.

During the attack Kaido expressed pain. After he says it’s a shame to kill them(acknowledgment ) theres Zero indicates he’s disappointed like with G4 or the scabbards.

Anyone expecting law to do more damage with some rocks than luffy in g4 with haki? because kaido didnt scream for that attack you know. . .
So ur headcanon > actual canon expressions like tf up with u people lls.

You're calling me the Troll, you're the douche canoe that decided to come after me after my comment, I was making fun of the post for oh so choosing to downplay Zoro for whatever reason, and because you hate the fact ZBOIIIIIS think it's blood.

You're a bigger BUM than the Sanji Fans that hate Zoro

talk about Pot Calling Kettle Black
:gokulaugh: Way to cherry pick. Ur pretty consistent with normal Ztards

What the hell was Kaido acknowledging before? They haven’t done anything yet.... For random reasons unknown to me, ur ignoring the reason for Kaido forming the opinion in the first place. He doesn’t just randomly start thinking there monsters. He forms that opinion as a result of seeing there attacks.
before the actual attacks though?! lmfao. anyway, have fun moving the goalpost

Why would Kaido praise Zoro if he did nothing...lmao
To be clear I dnt believe he did nothing. He hurt Kaido similar to everybody else. Nothing significant but enough for Kaido to acknowledge
Post automatically merged:

before the actual attacks though?! lmfao. anyway, have fun moving the goalpost
Classic u quoting someone to not actually saying anything... I’m guessing u believe Kaido thinks Law/Kid are monster base on the outfits. Cause he hadn’t seen a damn thing up until they attacked
:gokulaugh:

not unthinkable with kid tbh. Also kaido didnt scream at kids attack either lul
Lol total makes sense. Kaido judging off clothes not the attacks in front of him. He makes a similar sound to kill/kid attack. Another exchange Kaido acknowledged. Kaido reaction to both groups is clearly portrayed differently then the scabbards. They all do damage, it’s just nothing of note.

Also @DC, how is pulling a direct quote cherry picking... asking for myself?
If Law sends a slash at Kaido, he’d cut him clear in 2. Oda had to protect the b list novas. Law won’t use that till Kaido starts using Haki.

Read the chapter
Probably cause my first post on the topic address haki.... U picked one later after that was addressed an put aside. Classic Ztard like behavior
:suresure:

if by clothes you mean that cool mecha thingy kid has, alright.
U go with that,shit sound dumb to me personally.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.