General & Others Zoro was the only worst gen member to not hurt Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think any of the supernovas damaged Kaido in 1001.
But seeing his commentary about Enma, Zoro will, it's a certainty.

Law has the mean for it too.

But I'm still waiting to see how the fuck Kidd and Killer are supposed to damage Kaido. They can't get past his scales unless Oda retcon the toughness of the scales or suddenly grant them adv CoA mid fight while they had no idea of its existence a few minutes ago and seem to have shit haki.

J

Jo_Ndule

They didn't perform cuts/slashes....didnt use ryuo
So you can't say Kidd and Law suck AP/DC wise.

kidd did what pre ryuo g4 couldn't do with power (AP)
Law also did what luffy couldn't do pre ryuo

Kidd relied on his power , in one move, kaido felt pain than he did against pre ryuo g4+ g3
Law relied on his hax, in one move he did make kaido feel more pain than luffy did pre ryuo

As blade users, those who relied on their cuts to fight kaido :
Zoro and Killer did less than Kiku/kinnemin did so far
Post automatically merged:

According to Sanji haters, Page One did not get any damage when he got kicked in the stomach by RS Sanji.

And then people say Sanji didn't make Page One bleed.

And those same people are saying Zoro and Killer make Kaido bleeds based on this panel.

I'm not saying that Zoro and Killer didn't damage Kaido (because if they didn't actually damage him then Kaido won't compliment/praise them in the first place) but to think that they're being contradictory about panels is just weird.:nicagesmile:
That's when you know zoro fanboys are more biased

They kept saying sajji didn't make him bleed ,said it was debris yet here they really think kaido bled ... hut deny kidd/pre ryuo luffy/current g4 that privikege even though we see the same debris around lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy destroys him internally, his CoA defenses goes down and Zoro cuts him externally. :kayneshrug:
What CoA defeneses?
How is destroying insides making the outside soft when he is skipping the outside?
Sounds like wishful thinking. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro manages to hurt Kaido, he will automatically be stronger than Mihawk.
Why?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What CoA defeneses?
How is destroying insides making the outside soft when he is skipping the outside?
Sounds like wishful thinking. :myman:
CoA Defense = Invisible Armour & Hardening.

All I am saying is Luffy is the only one with Internal Haki thus far and seem like the only one who is capable of damaging Kaido from the inside which would be pivotal to his final defeat. That was the whole point of his training.
How exactly do you see Zoro defeating Kaido ????

Status
Not open for further replies.