Future Events Zoro Will be the MVP (or Runner Up) in the Rooftop Fight

Will Zoro be the MVP vs Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You Zoro fans love your lazy and shitty arguments huh? “Zoro is a main character so Kidd and Law can’t outshine him” is a terrible argument. Did Zoro being the deuteragonist stop him from being outshined by Law in 2 straight arcs?
Don't get carried away by foolish arguments of other Zoro fans, fellow Kid stan. Kid will shine this arc, but do you seriously believe he will outshine a Strawhat as relevant and important as Zoro within the arc of swordsman/samurai/japanese culture? Don't lie to yourself

This thread starting to devolve into a dick measuring contest between those who want Kid to have the most shine and thosd who want Zoro to, when in the end Oda wont give a fuck and give them all nearly equal amounts of shine (excluding Luffy).

Its aint that deep, Oda on a simple basis very much just wants to draw a cool fight of Worst Gen vs the Yonko. And the main reason why Kid and Law didnt get much panel time, is because unlike Zoro and Luffy, they are not there carrying the hopes and dreams of the Wano people.

Kid is there because he wants revenge/Kaido dead, not only for his loss but because of what Kaido did to Killer lol. We know his goals and motivation. He dont need more panel time than what he got.

Law is tagging along because he said he would back in PH. He also had his own goals of finding out more about the Will of D. Now he finishing what he started with Luffy lol. He also didnt need more panel time than what he got.

Ion kno why yall arguing like everyone aint here to embarass the Yonko. Them boys probably gonna swap Yonko to dish out a full course asswhooping all around lmao

You Zoro fans love your lazy and shitty arguments huh? “Zoro is a main character so Kidd and Law can’t outshine him” is a Terri argument. Did Zoro being the deuteragonist stop him from being outshined by Law in 2 straight arcs?
Well you can't compare law and zoro during PH and Dressrosa because both doesnt have the same screen time, Law had more screentime. Also, Law couldnt even escape from Fuji's mini gravitational field. Law had 2 people coming for his head so he logically should've escaped from that, but he didnt which further proves he couldnt escape Fuji's mini gravitational field. Meanwhile, the gravitation Fuji used against zoro was apparently multiple times greater than the one used on Law, and not only did zoro able to escaped that, zoro was also able to use a flying slash powerful enough to fight back tons of weight of the gravitation

Imo it's still possible for kidd > zoro, but no way zoro is weaker than law

Eventually being eventually.

He does not have to surpass Oden this arc for Wano to conclude in proper manner, and Kaido to have to recognize that a "monster samurai" was born again after Oden.
He’s passing oden this arc dude. This is a children’s story and some things seems to be to hard to grasp for certain bozos . Then again this is the guy who thinks zoro will fight king after standing off against the yonko . So I’m not shocked

Don't get carried away by foolish arguments of other Zoro fans, fellow Kid stan. Kid will shine this arc, but do you seriously believe he will outshine a Strawhat as relevant and important as Zoro within the arc of swordsman/samurai/japanese culture? Don't lie to yourself
Like I keep saying Oda did not build Kidd back up throughout this arc to have him be outshined by not even Luffy himself but his right hand man. That is not happening, I can bet on that. Especially because it’s obvious that Kidd will be relevant post Wano. How will fans care about him as a major player if his hype is destroyed in the first arc he gets onscreen shine in? Zoro will have his big moments against Kaido fine I agree with this, but Kidd will leave Wano having rivaled Luffy in some way weather it’s against Kaido or taking down Big Mom to parallel them. Kidd is not leaving Wano on a lower standing than Zoro. Period. Quote me on it.

He’s passing oden this arc dude. This is a children’s story and some things seems to be to hard to grasp for certain bozos . Then again this is the guy who thinks zoro will fight king after standing off against the yonko . So I’m not shocked
Discussing children story get's to you so much you start calling people names. Guess it proves the point that you fit the targeted audience.

I do think he will fight and defeat King, which will be more than Killer who's standing off against the Yonko will achieve.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Thank you for proving that the panel time argument is a shitty argument genius.
I’m just saying if Kidd is more important than zoro like you said Wouldn’t he have more panel time than the former? Why would Oda choose to focus on zoro throughout wano and not Kidd?? it’s just a matter of who and when and how zoro is more important. oda is going to follow on zoros plot line through to the end peep cins essay for a better understanding and how the pay off is actually more impactful and deeper for zoro than kidd. For sure kidds shine will come but not at the expense of zoros downfall and expense like you all think.
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
@Cinera @HA001 @Fenaker You ask any of these guys to analyze this page. They will literally say WHITEBEARD is forshadowing Luffy because its obvious.

Then same scenario of somebody about to die and forshadowing needing to take Kaido head. @Celestial D. Dragon @Bogard will look at this page where it pans to Zoro at the exact moment it says takes his head. They will pretend it means noting

You have to remember the forshadowing, declaration, and Zoro mingling with the people of Wano only means stuff with Luffy not Zoro.