Future Events Zoro will NOT fight Kaido!

Will Zoro fight Kaido?

• Yes

• Yes and Zoro will cut him

• Yes and Zoro will defeat him

• Yes and Zoro will kill him

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Disclaimers
I tag a lot of people for my posts, but some of you may not appreciate them. If you were tagged for this post and would rather not be tagged in my future essays, please inform me and I'll remove you from my tag list(s). If you were not tagged for this post and would like to be tagged for my future posts please inform me.

Acknowledgements
Most of the evidence in this post were first identified by others. My only contribution is to collate them into one post and aggressively signal boost it. In particular, I am aware that I've drawn on the work of @Fiji, @KiriNigiri and @Xdrake in writing this post.

@Zenos7 has my eternal gratitude for his assistance in the panels

Introduction
Many people seem to think that Zoro will participate in the fight against Kaido in some signifcant capacity. Upon reviewing the evidence, it is clear that they are almost certainly wrong, and I wanted to cover a few reasons why.

Reasons Zoro Will Not Fight Kaido
Dragon Slaying
Zoro seems to be set up to slay a dragon in Wano. While it is possible that Zoro wouldn't slay any dragon at all, if he's going to slay a dragon — if anything comes out of that plotline — then the dragon he would slay will be Kaido. I will make the case for Zoro's dragon to be Kaido, and then cover why the popular alternatives are unsuitable.

The Case for Kaido
Zoro has been set up to slay an Eastern Dragon. The most important piece of evidence for this is an article on dragons, from One Piece Magazine Volume 5:

Here is the relevant quote:

The article further provides a description of Eastern Dragons with a picture of Kaido:

Kaido certainly fits the depiction of an Eastern Dragon:

I would now cover why the dragon Zoro will slay would not be any of the other two popular candidates, King and Orochi.

The Case Against King
While King does have a Ryu Ryu no Mi fruit, he's not actually a dragon. His fruit is an ancient variant and he is a pteranodon:

Dragons are mythical creatures, and any credible dragon fruit would be a mythical zoan and not an ancient one.

Furthermore, King bears no resemblance to Eastern Dragons. He looks very much like the Pteranodon he's supposed to be:

The Dragon Slaying moment is supposed to be a very special hyped up event. King does not appear to be viewed as a dragon by the people of Wano. Slaying King would have little emotional impact. He's not the one that terrorises Wano.

Zoro slaying King would be Zoro slaying a dinosaur and us pretending it's a dragon.

The Case Against Orochi
Orochi is named after the mythical 8 headed serpent Yamata no Orochi:

He has a Hebi Hebi no Mi mythical variant that is explicitly modelled after the creature:

Oden had two swords, Enma and Ame no Habakiri:

Ame no Habakiri is the sword famed for slaying the Yamata no Orochi:

Enma is the sword that was specifically hyped as being the sword to give Kaido his only scar:

Oda chose to give Zoro the sword hyped to scar Kaido and not the sword famed for slaying Orochi.

If anything is to come off the "Zoro slaying a Dragon" setup, then the dragon is unquestionably Kaido. There is no compelling case to be made for any other candidate.

Conclusion
The conclusion from the above is inescapable; Zoro will not fight Kaido in any significant capacity.
:rolaugh:

Enma
Zoro received one of Oden's swords Enma. Enma is one of only two swords to give Kaido his only (and quite a grievous one at that) scar:

Despite two of Oden's swords being used to scar Kaido, only Enma received the hype of the feat. Furthermore, when Zoro receives Enma, there is an editor's note referencing "inherited will":

Inherited will is one of the major themes of One Piece as exemplified by this quote of Gol D. Roger:

What other will did Zoro inherit that to slay Kaido and open the borders of Wanokuni:

Kawamatsu even mentions that the swords of fallen combatants shall be picked up by their comrades to continue the battle in their stead:

Conclusion
The conclusion from the above is inescapable; Zoro will not fight Kaido in any significant capacity.
:vistalaugh:

Ryuma
Shimotsuki Ryuma was known as the Sword God of Wano and valiantly defended the country against outsiders:

Zoro appears to be a Shimotsuki himself, from SBS Volume 96:

The previous Volume 92 SBS suggests that one of the descendants of the Shimotsuki settlers is someone we're all intimately familiar with. It seems likely that person is Zoro:

He bears quite the resemblance to Ryuma:

Both Zoro and Ryuma expressed the desire to become the World's Strongest Swordsman:

Both were blamed for crimes they did not commit. Zoro was blamed for a street murder and stealing Shusui:

Ryuma was blamed for summoning a dragon and called a murderer:

Ryuma is quite famous for slaying a Western Dragon:

Oda might be setting Zoro up as the second Ryuma. One Piece Magazine Volume 6 outright says: "It's been several hundreds of years since Ryuma's death. Perhaps a strong samurai who people can call the 'second Ryuma' has already been born.":

Given that Ryuma's most iconic legend is slaying a dragon over the capital, in order for Oda to credibly depict Zoro as the second Ryuma, Zoro would have to play a huge role in the defeat of the dragon tyrant terrorising the country. This is very synergistic with the One Piece Magazine Volume 5 mentioning that a new legend of slaying an Eastern Dragon will be born. Just as Ryuma had his own legend of slaying a Western Dragon:

So also might Zoro forge his own legend by slaying an Eastern Dragon and saving the country.

Conclusion
:suresure:

Oden
Synergistically with the Enma point, Oda has drawn many gratuitous parallels between Zoro and Oden:
  • Toki and Hiyori
    • Oden met the 26 years old Toki.
      • Zoro met the 26 years old Hiyori.
    • Oden rescued Toki and fainted.
      • Zoro rescued Hiyori and fainted.
    • Toki nursed Oden back to health.
      • Hiyori nursed Zoro back to health.
    • Toki cried in Oden's arm.
      • Hiyori cried in Zoro's arm.
  • Orochi
    • Both of them were furious at Orochi.
    • Orochi was frightened by them.
    • Both of them used Nitoryu in an attempt to kill Orochi.
    • Oden got stopped by the Bari Bari no Mi user.
      • Zoro got stopped by Denjiro.
  • Enma
    • Both of them are the only ones to successfully tame Enma.
  • Self sacrifice
    • Oden boiled for his men.
    • Zoro took Luffy's damage.
  • Naivete
    • Oden trusts a clearly evil guy Orochi with a ridiculous demand.
    • Zoro trusts a clearly evil guy Helmeppo with a ridiculous demand.
  • Kinemon
    • Oden rescued Kinemon from the Mountain God.
      • Zoro rescued Kinemon from the Punk Hazard Dragon.
    • The Boar cutting scene is constructed similarly to the Punk Hazard scene down to even Kin'emon being stuck to the boar with only his legs dangling off of it.

This collage captures it quite well I think:

Zoro has been setup to surpass Oden by accomplishing what Oden was unable to do in blackening Enma:

He may further surpass Oden by accomplishing what Oden was unable to do in defeating Kaido.

Conclusion
:doffytroll:

Yasuie
Zoro quite clearly bonded with Yasuie:

After his death Zoro swore to avenge him:

This is despite Zoro rarely fighting for revenge:

At Yasuie's execution he mentioned that no one has been able to take Kaido's head. The speech bubbles were placed directly above Zoro's head:

Conclusion
:yasu:

Tiger vs Dragon
The theme of the tiger opposing the dragon is a very iconic in Eastern Mythology:

Kaido has been outright stated to be an Eastern Dragon.

He certainly resembles one.

Zoro has been depicted as a tiger on multiple occasions:

Oda has implemented the theme of the tiger vs the dragon in his cover pages:

Conclusion
:gokulaugh:

Chapter 981
In chapter 981, Zoro specifically mentioned that he was conserving his strength to fight Kaido:

Conclusion
:milaugh:

Conclusion
No matter how I look at it, there are several reasons that suggest that Zoro would most definitely not play any significant role in the battle with Kaido. My list of reasons above is non exhaustive, so if you identify any more reasons that Zoro will most definitely not fight Kaido, please inform me of them.
:cheers:

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Starbound Beast D. Draig
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Disclaimers
I tag a lot of people for my posts, but some of you may not appreciate them. If you were tagged for this post and would rather not be tagged in my future essays, please inform me and I'll remove you from my tag list(s). If you were not tagged for this post and would like to be tagged for my future posts please inform me.

Acknowledgements
Most of the evidence in this post were first identified by others. My only contribution is to collate them into one post and aggressively signal boost it. In particular, I am aware that I've drawn on the work of @Fiji, @KiriNigiri and @Xdrake in writing this post.

Introduction
Many people seem to think that Zoro will participate in the fight against Kaido in some signifcant capacity. Upon reviewing the evidence, it is clear that they are almost certainly wrong, and I wanted to cover a few reasons why.

Dragon Slaying
There is an article on dragons, from One Piece Magazine Volume 5:

The article further provides a description of Eastern Dragons with a picture of Kaido:

If anything is going to come of this dragon slaying setup, then all instances point towards the Dragon being Kaido (as opposed to Orochi (a mythical serpent) or King (actually a dinosaur, but even if you consider him a Dragon, he's definitely not an Eastern one)).

Conclusion

Enma
Zoro received one of Oden's swords Enma. Enma is one of only two swords to give Kaido his only (and quite a grievous one at that) scar:

Despite two of Oden's swords being used to scar Kaido, only Enma received the hype of the feat. Furthermore, when Zoro receives Enma, there is an editor's note referencing "inherited will":

Inherited will is one of the major themes of One Piece as exemplified by this quote of Gol D. Roger:

What other will did Zoro inherit that to slay Kaido and open the borders of Wanokuni:

Kawamatsu even mentions that the swords of fallen combatants shall be picked up by their comrades to continue the battle in their stead:

Conclusion

Ryuma
Shimotsuki Ryuma was known as the Sword God of Wano and valiantly defended the country against outsiders:

Zoro appears to be a Shimotsuki himself:

Both Zoro and Ryuma expressed the desire to become the World's Strongest Swordsman:

Both were blamed for crimes they did not commit. Zoro was blamed for a street murder and stealing Shusui:

Oda might be setting Zoro up as the second Ryuma. In order to credibly do so, Zoro would have to play a huge role in the defeat of the tyrant terrorising the country. This is very synergistic with the One Piece magazine mentioning that a new legend of slaying an Eastern Dragon will be born. Just as Ryuma had his own legend of slaying a Western Dragon:

So also might Zoro forge his own legend by slaying an Eastern Dragon.

Conclusion

Oden
Synergistically with the Enma point, Oda has drawn many gratuitous parallels between Zoro and Oden:
  • Toki and Hiyori
  • Orochi
  • Enma
  • Self sacrifice
  • Naivete
  • Kinemon
    • The Boar cutting scene is constructed similarly to the Punk Hazard scene down to even Kin'emon being stuck to the boar with only his legs dangling off of it.

Zoro has been setup to surpass Oden by accomplishing what Oden was unable to do in blackening Enma:

He may further surpass Oden by accomplishing what Oden was unable to do in defeating Kaido.

Conclusion

Yasuie

At Yasuie's execution he mentioned that no one has been able to take Kaido's head. The speech bubbles were placed directly above Zoro's head:

Conclusion

Tiger vs Dragon
The theme of the tiger opposing the dragon is a very iconic in Eastern Mythology:

Kaido has been outright stated to be an Eastern Dragon:

He certainly resembles one:

Conclusion

Chapter 981
In chapter 981, Zoro specifically mentioned that he was conserving his strength to fight Kaido:

Conclusion

Conclusion
No matter how I look at it, there are several reasons that suggest that Zoro would most definitely not play any significant role in the battle with Kaido. My list of reasons above is non exhaustive, so if you identify any more reasons that Zoro will most definitely not fight Kaido, please inform me of them.

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
:saden::saden::saden:

My Guy. You've convinced me.
Loro ain't fighting Kaido in any significant capacity.

Disclaimers

Acknowledgements

Introduction

Dragon Slaying

If anything is going to come of this dragon slaying setup, then all instances point towards the Dragon being Kaido (as opposed to Orochi (a mythical serpent) or King (actually a dinosaur, but even if you consider him a Dragon, he's definitely not an Eastern one)).

Conclusion

Enma

Conclusion

Ryuma

Oda might be setting Zoro up as the second Ryuma. In order to credibly do so, Zoro would have to play a huge role in the defeat of the tyrant terrorising the country. This is very synergistic with the One Piece magazine mentioning that a new legend of slaying an Eastern Dragon will be born. Just as Ryuma had his own legend of slaying a Western Dragon:

Conclusion

Oden
  • Toki and Hiyori
  • Orochi
  • Enma
  • Self sacrifice
  • Naivete
  • Kinemon

Conclusion

Yasuie

Conclusion

Tiger vs Dragon

Conclusion

Chapter 981

Conclusion

Conclusion

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
:josad: So you're telling me that i've been wrong the whole time?:pepemotion:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Disclaimers

Acknowledgements

Introduction

Dragon Slaying

Conclusion

Enma

Conclusion

Ryuma

Conclusion

Oden
  • Toki and Hiyori
  • Orochi
  • Enma
  • Self sacrifice
  • Naivete
  • Kinemon

Conclusion

Yasuie

Conclusion

Tiger vs Dragon

Conclusion

Chapter 981

Conclusion

Conclusion

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon
So you think that he will not fight Kaido or not fight Kaido in any significant capacity?

I still think Zoro has a role in fighting Kaido. He will not beat him of course but Enma is just too much for me bro one of the swords that wounded this damn alcoholic. Oda didn't to that for show.

For now, the alliance is too weak to take care of every one Yonko not talking about two so the fight against Kaido is going to be a massive handicap match against Kaido.

Even if Zoro will get orders from f'ing Luffy I bet Kaido will be interested in Zoro's characters because maybe his wound might start to hurt if Zoro is around with Enma?

Who knows.

Zoro will cut Kaido's scales in my opinion and it might be the end of the fight he will do something like Yami from Black Clover did:

and this will lead to an opening for Luffy's and Kidd's final attack on Kaido.

Disclaimers

Acknowledgements

Introduction

Dragon Slaying

Conclusion

Enma

Conclusion

Ryuma

Conclusion

Oden
  • Toki and Hiyori
  • Orochi
  • Enma
  • Self sacrifice
  • Naivete
  • Kinemon

Conclusion

Yasuie

Conclusion

Tiger vs Dragon

Conclusion

Chapter 981

Conclusion

Conclusion

@Queen
@Zoro
@Van
@playa4321
@Celestia
@Grumpy Zoro
@Ice devil slayer
@KiriNigiri
@Veljko2000
@rednose
@Winsmoke Sanji
@Monet
@Veku
@BigChungus2018
@Crooc
@Reborn
@BossYimz
@Robin swan
@gojo
@Fenaker
@PuckTheGreat
@RayanOO
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@Greenbeard
@Dragomir
@Sword God Ryuma
@Sentinel
@IceWitch
@Himura
@DarkWitch
@stormylife
@Mr. Anderson
@yunzabit heights
@Monster trio
@Vonal
@Don DaSlayer
@Xione
@Master OF Haki
@Topi Jerami
@Yukihime
@bennbeckman
@Thabeast
@SaintBellkin
@SinOfGreed
@Zenos7
@Lucas
@JioFreed
@pedxi
@Zowo
@Luslec
@style
@Luffy is the mc
@Guymieux
@Mikail
@KINGKONGGUN15
@RyumaZoro
@worst pirate
@ZenZu
@LuffyMazino
@Im_not_Osama_bin_laden
@HAJIKATA
@Jackteo
@Tamerani
@Marimo_420
@Garp the Fist
@Kejon
@Fukki
@Flower
@Sunita
@RZ.119
@Sade
@Skiddo
@KageyamaShoyo
@Den_Den_Mushi
@Elcadar
@Finalbeta
@Bullet
@Dark Hound
@Patryipe
@Light D Lamperouge
@Enma
@Owl Ki
@ZoroIsOverrated
@ShinmenTakezo
@Jack
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Bogard
@Shiroyru
@Camie
@ShadyOjiro
@Benn beck
@SethTrollins
@MarimoHeado
@Foxy Bunny
@Bittersteel
@comrade
@Cyrus the Cactus
@OmegaPsyche
@SHIHI
@Zoro D Goat
@critical mindset
@kurwa
@WillOfMyD
@Jo_Ndule
@Reddot4
@Exodia.
@nik87
@Sakura no Hiluluk
@Usopp Haoshoku Haki
@Gambit
@Monkey D Theories
@TheAncientCenturion
@Haoshoku
@Geo
@Yo Tan Wa
@Izaya X
@gon's missing arm
@Albino 👑
@MasterD
@SmokedOut
@HeroesNZ
@Cinera
@Murilo
@Dark Knight Sanji
@Afroking
@Rosella.Fiamingo
@Chaves
@Rivaille
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@MonsterZoro
@Gol D. Roger
@Soleus
@Aknolagon
@Emperor Nami
@Constantine
@Gensui Sazid
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Hanzo hattori
@Buggy D Clown
@silverfire
@yorosenpai
@Tenshi No Konan
@Guan Yu
@Artorias
@Kiwipom
@zorojurou
@MD Zolo
@Brix
@Chrono
@HA001
@Sadistic Senpai
@bblue
@MarineHQ62
@KenshiraSonata
@Erkan12
@Buusatan94
@Celestial D. Dragon

Post automatically merged:

I need so bad to see Zoro not fighting Kaido at all. Not because i actually care or i don't think he's going to cut him (narratively it makes sense) but just because Zoro fans took it for granted when nothing since 20 years puts Zoro not only near Luffy - who couldn't even scratch Kaido after having beaten a YC1- but in his same league :kayneshrug:
Whatever happens, ill be here. Laughing and watching the meltdown happen( either from zoro fans or the deniers)