Current Events Zoro will take Lucci’s arm, ending his career

In OP, there is this ongoing trend of right hand men taking arms.

Beckman took Kid’s arm
Killer took Hawkins’s arm

I believe Zoro will take Lucci’s arm. Why?

With Zoro vs Lucci, Lucci will face his third defeat at the hands of the SHs. I feel like this time, he’s going to end up getting kicked out of the WG for good, as it would be too repetitive to see him come back in the future.

He ought to retire. Maybe become a pirate. Or maybe get married and settle down. Either way, I see Zoro ending his career.

Beckman took Kid’s arm

With Zoro vs Lucci, Lucci will face his third defeat at the hands of the SHs. I feel like this time, he’s going to end up getting kicked out of the WG for good, as it would be too repetitive to see him come back in the future.

He ought to retire. Maybe become a pirate. Or maybe get married and settle down. Either way, I see Zoro ending his career.
The problem is that Hawkins is hella irrelevant meanwhile Midd had the means to make his lack on an arm not that big of a deal. However, if Lucci loses an arm he'd be severely nerfed because he's a pure brawler. Not to mention that his strongest attack literally requires both arms so yeah, not happening.

The problem is that Hawkins is hella irrelevant meanwhile Midd had the means to make his lack on an arm not that big of a deal. However, if Lucci loses an arm he'd be severely nerfed because he's a pure brawler. Not to mention that his strongest attack literally requires both arms so yeah, not happening.
That’s the point

Lucci ain’t coming back as a villain in the final war

Beckman took Kid’s arm

How many delimbings did we see in the story besides Shanks?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
In order to save Lucci's face, he should be delegated to either Sanji or Jinbe.
Might be wise to stay away from Jinbe too considering the humiliation he delivered to Lucci's once near equal...
Zoro bullying Lucci accomplishes nothing, his strength is wasted on the cat.
Bring either Kizaru or Saturn to kill Zoro's boredom but the best would be someone even stronger than those 2.

Beckman took Kid’s arm

Sanji did dismember queen after all

Nah
Shanks is still a Yonko with an arm off.
Issho an Admiral with both eyes out
Etc.

Beckman took Kid’s arm

hum...so that Sea King that took's Shanks arm was Kaido's first mate all along!Now,i don't really Oda will waste Lucci like this.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is incapable of cutting any of his opponents limbs off
He cut King's wings.
Post automatically merged:

He will take Lucci's legs :goyea:
What about his tail?

Beckman took Kid’s arm

The main problem is that you compared Lucci to trash like Kidd and Killer, that alone makes your theory broader line impossible.

In order to save Lucci's face, he should be delegated to either Sanji or Jinbe.
That's disrespectful to Lucci, Nika is allowed to embarass him as to properly represent his status as a Yonkou, even then Lucci wasn't impressed.

Might be wise to stay away from Jinbe too considering the humiliation he delivered to Lucci's once near equal...
No where in the manga does it states that Lucci and Who's who were near equal.

3rd party said they were rivals, Kidd and Luffy were considered to be rivals they weren't equal or near to being equal.
Zoro bullying Lucci accomplishes nothing, his strength is wasted on the ca
It has been so many chapters already, he should have been bullying Lucci.

But now you're having Zoro leech off Luffy, like Sanjifans with Zoro.

"Because Luffy did it Zoro, can too".

Last edited:
I just hope we actually see some of the fight and not just some panels of a clash again.

I wonder what purpose the fight serves considering, everything else that is happening. Like it's almost irrelevant, Cause all it is doing right now is keeping Zoro occupied while plot happens.