Powers & Abilities Zoro's Conqueror's Haki is Different

How do characters gain stronger or weaker CoC?

• By becoming stronger in their chosen fighting style

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • They can't. They're born with a certain, unchangeable innate capacity to learn CoC.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • They display dedication to their dream (e.g. Zoro)

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • They actually achieve their dream (e.g. Ryuma, Mihawk)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • By becoming more charismatic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Who have more Willpower than Zoro?
Luffy?
Post automatically merged:

With the final confirmation of Zoro's Conqueror's Haki, it's time to look back over what we know about this ability and how our heroes have unlocked it in the past. Going back over Ace and Luffy's experiences with CoC, it becomes painfully obvious that Zoro, even as a novice CoC user, unlocked it at a much higher level than they did. I'd even go so far as to argue that Zoro's will to become a king has been portrayed as stronger than Luffy's, even given Luffy's 2 years of CoC experience and his continuous declarations about becoming Pirate King. Controversial? Not really, once you look at the evidence.

Just like Ace and Luffy, Zoro's first proper manifestation of CoC was in defence of someone else. Zoro launched his final attack on Kaido just as Kaido was about to finish off a downed Luffy, saying that Kaido should take his head instead:

Now Kaido is no stranger to other Conquerors. In fact, he doesn't really care if the Supernovas are Conquerors or not. As Chinjao said, it's not all that uncommon the deeper you go into the New World, and Kaido's reaction to Luffy's CoC is merely to shrug and go back to drinking himself into a stupor:

But as soon as Zoro displays CoC, Kaido is shocked. Why the sudden interest, Kaido? Could it be that this is his first time seeing advanced CoC physically manifested as an extra set of human limbs? We've only seen CoC in the form of generic black lightning, but Zoro's fighting spirit is clearly on a different, much more tangible level.

Let's also look at how beginners make use of CoC. Observe how Ace and Luffy needed to issue a command in order to impose their will over fodders:

Zoro, on the other hand, doesn't need to issue a command. He doesn't even register the fodder, lost in thought about Enma and facing away from them, towards King.
Zoro's CoC is so strong that he can simply passively KO fodder. This is different to even Shanks, who was actively using his CoC to display dominance in front of Whitebeard and his crew. Let's not also forget that Zoro is a newbie. He shouldn't have that level of control over CoC, when only a short while ago, he didn't even realise he had it. Luffy had the basic form of CoC since Amazon Lily, but wasn't able to use it on command until after the timeskip.

Then again, it shouldn't be surprising that Zoro's CoC is stronger. This man suffered a crippling injury at the very beginning of the story, but proceeded to take on a Logia, an elite martial artist and assassin, absorbed all of Luffy's pain and tore through an entire island of humandrills before Mihawk even started training him. Zoro's fighting spirit is the strongest in the series bar none.

If Haki = willpower, it's no wonder that Zoro's is above all others. None can compare to his determination, and if black blades are related to CoC, it's even more evident that Zoro's CoC (and by extension, Mihawk's as well) would be the strongest in-series.

What do you guys think? Will Zoro and Mihawk end up having the strongest CoC? I legitimately don't see any way for Luffy's willpower to overcome Zoro's at this point.

@Hades Apparently Zoro's willpower is higher than Luffy's. I guess I was reading the wrong manga this whole time.

Luffy?

@Hades Apparently Zoro's willpower is higher than Luffy's. I guess I was reading the wrong manga this whole time.
We all have according to the Zolo stans on here this entire New World saga has been all about Zolo.

Reality is he's not going to defeat/kill the main antagonist of his 'own' arc

:vistalaugh:

Luffy is clashing his AdvCoC against Kaido and splitting the skies and haki so powerful their attacks don't clash feats only primebeard, Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom and Roger have.

Zoro has finally shown feats Yamato has shown and now they try hype him to be stronger than Luffy

:ihaha:
To put in perspective even with AdvCoC Zoro will still only beat King someone significantly weaker than Kaido at extreme diff

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Zoro has finally stepped into the realms of Yamato power level.

I am honestly tired of the Zoro wanking to be honest, its gotten extremely hypocritical be it the King overwank once its became clear he was a tough fight for Zoro or this new thing where now Zoro is master of CoC and on another league from Luffys ( even though its Luffy's forte) because Zoro has now learned it.

Its just very tiresome man.

Thread after thread after thread, why can't people act in a reasonable manner? Why not be happy for Zoro and say that he's now a low top tier and will leave Wano at Odens level or something? Why wank him to oblivion and have takes like '' Zoro's willpower is on an entirely different league form Luffy's ( this make me question if they read the manga tbh, because Idk if they've seen how many times Luffy displayed extreme willpower on screen)?

And then they get surprised when Zoro gets bashed the minute he shows any kind of weakness ( like last chapter) and call people ''haters''.

No, they don't hate Zoro. They hate you, his fans.( With some exceptions).

They are tired of your shit, this entire forum is tired of your shit.

Show some restraint for god's sake.

What is it with you guys and trying to antagonize every existing fandom every waking moment of your lives ? And then cry about haters, the hypocrisy.​

I am honestly tired of the Zoro wanking to be honest, its gotten extremely hypocritical be it the King overwank once its became clear he was a tough fight for Zoro or this new thing where now Zoro is master of CoC and on another league from Luffys ( even though its Luffy's forte) because Zoro has now learned it.

Thread after thread after thread, why can't people act in a reasonable manner? Why not be happy for Zoro and say that he's now a low top tier and will leave Wano at Odens level or something? Why wank him to oblivion and have takes like '' Zoro's willpower is on an entirely different league form Luffy's ( this make me question if they read the manga tbh, because Idk if they've seen how many times Luffy displayed extreme willpower on screen)?

And then they get surprised when Zoro gets bashed the minute he shows any kind of weakness ( like last chapter) and call people ''haters''.

What is it with you guys and trying to antagonize every existing fandom every waking moment of your lives ? And then cry about haters, the hypocrisy.​
Well when you're as insecure as they are it's all they can do.

They hate the fact Luffy is stronger than Zoro and will use anything to downplay him.

Luffy unlocks AdvCoC starts throwing Kaido around casually. Or splits the sky with Kaido while their attacks can't even touch due to the level of AdvCoC

Zoro fans: Not even an impressive feat.

Zoro unlocks AdvCoC due to Enma.

Zoro fans: He's top 1 in the verse anyone who says otherwise is a hater blabla.

Reality is Yamato has shown more impressive AdvCoC feats than Zoro so far.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With the final confirmation of Zoro's Conqueror's Haki, it's time to look back over what we know about this ability and how our heroes have unlocked it in the past. Going back over Ace and Luffy's experiences with CoC, it becomes painfully obvious that Zoro, even as a novice CoC user, unlocked it at a much higher level than they did. I'd even go so far as to argue that Zoro's will to become a king has been portrayed as stronger than Luffy's, even given Luffy's 2 years of CoC experience and his continuous declarations about becoming Pirate King. Controversial? Not really, once you look at the evidence.

Just like Ace and Luffy, Zoro's first proper manifestation of CoC was in defence of someone else. Zoro launched his final attack on Kaido just as Kaido was about to finish off a downed Luffy, saying that Kaido should take his head instead:

Now Kaido is no stranger to other Conquerors. In fact, he doesn't really care if the Supernovas are Conquerors or not. As Chinjao said, it's not all that uncommon the deeper you go into the New World, and Kaido's reaction to Luffy's CoC is merely to shrug and go back to drinking himself into a stupor:

But as soon as Zoro displays CoC, Kaido is shocked. Why the sudden interest, Kaido? Could it be that this is his first time seeing advanced CoC physically manifested as an extra set of human limbs? We've only seen CoC in the form of generic black lightning, but Zoro's fighting spirit is clearly on a different, much more tangible level.

Let's also look at how beginners make use of CoC. Observe how Ace and Luffy needed to issue a command in order to impose their will over fodders:

Zoro, on the other hand, doesn't need to issue a command. He doesn't even register the fodder, lost in thought about Enma and facing away from them, towards King.
Zoro's CoC is so strong that he can simply passively KO fodder. This is different to even Shanks, who was actively using his CoC to display dominance in front of Whitebeard and his crew. Let's not also forget that Zoro is a newbie. He shouldn't have that level of control over CoC, when only a short while ago, he didn't even realise he had it. Luffy had the basic form of CoC since Amazon Lily, but wasn't able to use it on command until after the timeskip.

Then again, it shouldn't be surprising that Zoro's CoC is stronger. This man suffered a crippling injury at the very beginning of the story, but proceeded to take on a Logia, an elite martial artist and assassin, absorbed all of Luffy's pain and tore through an entire island of humandrills before Mihawk even started training him. Zoro's fighting spirit is the strongest in the series bar none.

If Haki = willpower, it's no wonder that Zoro's is above all others. None can compare to his determination, and if black blades are related to CoC, it's even more evident that Zoro's CoC (and by extension, Mihawk's as well) would be the strongest in-series.

What do you guys think? Will Zoro and Mihawk end up having the strongest CoC? I legitimately don't see any way for Luffy's willpower to overcome Zoro's at this point.

He was definitely holding back with his determination. As can be seen when he asks Mihawk for training or hypes Luffy up and believes in him during Dressrosa, Wano and etc.

Although with this chapter I think he understood he doesn't need to hold himself and his ambitions back because his ambitions directly lead to helping Luffy get even more clout and hype.

What can I say more? ZORO UNLEASHED!

He was definitely holding back with his determination. As can be seen when he asks Mihawk for training or hypes him up and believes in him during Dressrosa, Wano and etc.

Although with this chapter I think he understood he doesn't need to hold himself and his ambitions back because his ambitions directly lead to helping Luffy get even more clout and hype.

What can I say more? ZORO UNLEASHED!
Thoughts on the general consensus in this thread that Zoro's willpower>>>> Luffys?

Well when you're as insecure as they are it's all they can do.

They hate the fact Luffy is stronger than Zoro and will use anything to downplay him.

Luffy unlocks AdvCoC starts throwing Kaido around casually. Or splits the sky with Kaido while their attacks can't even touch due to the level of AdvCoC

Zoro fans: Not even an impressive feat.

Zoro unlocks AdvCoC due to Enma.

Zoro fans: He's top 1 in the verse anyone who says otherwise is a hater blabla.

Reality is Yamato has shown more impressive AdvCoC feats than Zoro so far.
isnt that similar with ; everytime rubber fans try to find excuses when rubber been KOed by someone ? how many times has it been already just at wano ? Reality is ; someone KOes luffy most of the times , random people save his life at random places ,than feed and throwing him back to stage for another round ..And his fans call him stronger than others .Man cant even stand his own and his fans giving him free pass as soon as he gets some pu ..People must stfu with double standarts bef debating with someone

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thoughts on the general consensus in this thread that Zoro's willpower>>>> Luffys?
That depends. You know, Luffy's greatest strength ( as said per many characters and top tiers like Mihawk and etc ) is to turn everyone around him into his enemies. I never saw the Pirate King title as purely a strength title. I mean it is a strength but more in-depth than simple Luffy being the #1 fighter or some shit.

Zoro's willpower is directly tied to him grinding and working hard for the title of the World's Strongest Swordsman which is purely fighting based, unlike the Pirate King title.

Zoro wants to be the WSS ( aKa the strongest fighter in the world in his craft, and most likely overall since a lot of top dogs used weapons ).

Luffy wants to be free and give freedom to people. He is obviously going to be op as fuck power-wise too it's not like him being free is all.

It's really tough to put one over the other tbh. I never had problems with Zoro and Luffy's titles EOS since first, they don't correlate, second, they have different meanings to them.

You know. If someone attempts to attack Luffy EoS they will be like. Wtf is this crew? Pirate King is wicked as fuck and he also has an RHM who is a WSS? Nah nibba we going home.

I doubt I gave you the proper answer you wanted from me, but I said it how I view it.

In terms of fighting willpower, I think Zoro has the edge but it's not like Luffy doesn't want to win or shit:milaugh:

isnt that similar with ; everytime rubber fans try to find excuses when rubber been KOed by someone ? how many times has it been already just at wano ? Reality is ; someone KOes luffy most of the times , random people save his life at random places ,than feed and throwing him back to stage for another round ..And his fans call him stronger than others .Man cant even stand his own and his fans giving him free pass as soon as he gets some pu ..People must stfu with double standarts bef debating with someone

Difference is Luffy has only been beat seriously off Kaido and is fighting the strongest enemy.

Zoro was getting bodied by someone significantly weaker than Kaido and only now has the tools to have and edge or evenly fight with King...again someone significantly weaker than Kaido.

I am all for giving Zoro his much-deserved portrayal and feats especially after this chapter, he is in the top tier club no doubt once he starts flexing his ACoC

But then some of his fans (not all, some, you know who you are) take a mile and go bananas trying to find every single instance to downplay other top tiers (Luffy, BM, Kaido) and trash talk them to glorify Zoro

It's seriously annoying and fucking pathetic. These fans can't feel secure enough in their own skin without projecting their insecurities and weaknesses onto other characters

Difference is Luffy has only been beat seriously off Kaido and is fighting the strongest enemy.

Zoro was getting bodied by someone significantly weaker than Kaido and only now has the tools to have and edge or evenly fight with King...again someone significantly weaker than Kaido.
At least zoro can take some damages and can continue unlike luffy bro .. There r too many feats on zoro's side shows that he can take and endure hits which luffy lacks.. even apoo manages to KO that bum..That taking help of people trend started with doffy and still continues till this day . Callin someone stronger as fact is lame ass debate when your boy always get support from 3rd parties

Both are bad and blind fanboy behavior.

That depends. You know, Luffy's greatest strength ( as said per many characters and top tiers like Mihawk and etc ) is to turn everyone around him into his enemies. I never saw the Pirate King title as purely a strength title. I mean it is a strength but more in-depth than simple Luffy being the #1 fighter or some shit.

Zoro's willpower is directly tied to him grinding and working hard for the title of the World's Strongest Swordsman which is purely fighting based, unlike the Pirate King title.

Zoro wants to be the WSS ( aKa the strongest fighter in the world in his craft, and most likely overall since a lot of top dogs used weapons ).

Luffy wants to be free and give freedom to people. He is obviously going to be op as fuck power-wise too it's not like him being free is all.

It's really tough to put one over the other tbh. I never had problems with Zoro and Luffy's titles EOS since first, they don't correlate, second, they have different meanings to them.

You know. If someone attempts to attack Luffy EoS they will be like. Wtf is this crew? Pirate King is wicked as fuck and he also has an RHM who is a WSS? Nah nibba we going home.

I doubt I gave you the proper answer you wanted from me, but I said it how I view it.

In terms of fighting willpower, I think Zoro has the edge but it's not like Luffy doesn't want to win or shit:milaugh:
That is fine mate, if you believe Zoro has some sort of edge I am fine with it.

The thing that rubbed me off badly is people saying he is on another level entirely ,etc

It felt like overcompensation and is outright intellectually dishonest when we know Luffy's forte is his CoC.

Now that Zoro has it he must be better than Luffy and Mihawk must have the best CoC in the wordl, you see how that kind of behavior can irk people?

I am all for giving Zoro his much-deserved portrayal and feats especially after this chapter, he is in the top tier club no doubt once he starts flexing his ACoC

But then some of his fans (not all, some, you know who you are) take a mile and go bananas trying to find every single instance to downplay other top tiers (Luffy, BM, Kaido) and trash talk them to glorify Zoro

It's seriously annoying and fucking pathetic. These fans can't feel secure enough in their own skin without projecting their insecurities and weaknesses onto other characters
I legitimately believe Zoro will leave Wano near Oden's level if he doesnt black enma or surpassing him if he does. Apparently that's not enough and you gotta have him at overwhemingly above Luffy in CoC and Mihawk at N1 best CoC in the verse.

Jesus christ.

On the other thread, another delusional Fsnboy claims Mihawk has better CoC than Yonko and Roger cause he has black blade and is WSS

Clowns and clowns
No wonder why this forum is ruined.

Nobody from zoro fandom is normal except maybe 10 people