Powers & Abilities Zoro's Conqueror's Haki is Different

How do characters gain stronger or weaker CoC?

• By becoming stronger in their chosen fighting style

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • They can't. They're born with a certain, unchangeable innate capacity to learn CoC.

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • They display dedication to their dream (e.g. Zoro)

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • They actually achieve their dream (e.g. Ryuma, Mihawk)

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • By becoming more charismatic

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. Typical of your kind.
Zoro not being well has nothing to do with so called Ashura potency. If ashura is CoC, then it should work like CoC attack.

Ashura is CoC is what you have said. Then why are you backtracking with using haki on attack and not using on attack? Ashura is CoC is means whenever Ashura comes means CoC coming out.

More important you don chinjao example didn't work well either because don chinjao can't coat CoC. He just possess CoC. And certainly he didn't have 'CoC' form.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Sanji CoO > Luffy CoO. Now get lost.
Then please explain to me why Sanji has no FS.

Asura is also not a phisical manifestation of CoC, Zoro is not trowing 9 slashes at someone. Asura is just an ilusion, an ilusion people see due to his sheer will.

What you call "excuses" is actualy called the ability to properly read and understand whats going on in a fucking manga...Damn if stories with images to help you understand whats going on are this hard for you, i wonder what happens when you try to read a book. If you even know what one even is.

I am honestly tired of the Zoro wanking to be honest, its gotten extremely hypocritical be it the King overwank once its became clear he was a tough fight for Zoro or this new thing where now Zoro is master of CoC and on another league from Luffys ( even though its Luffy's forte) because Zoro has now learned it.

Its just very tiresome man.

Thread after thread after thread, why can't people act in a reasonable manner? Why not be happy for Zoro and say that he's now a low top tier and will leave Wano at Odens level or something? Why wank him to oblivion and have takes like '' Zoro's willpower is on an entirely different league form Luffy's ( this make me question if they read the manga tbh, because Idk if they've seen how many times Luffy displayed extreme willpower on screen)?

And then they get surprised when Zoro gets bashed the minute he shows any kind of weakness ( like last chapter) and call people ''haters''.

No, they don't hate Zoro. They hate you, his fans.( With some exceptions).

They are tired of your shit, this entire forum is tired of your shit.

Show some restraint for god's sake.

What is it with you guys and trying to antagonize every existing fandom every waking moment of your lives ? And then cry about haters, the hypocrisy.​
No.

People hate on the Zoro fans because they are unapologetic about their love for Zoro. Zoro fans are shitting on other characters? Yes, exactly like other fandoms are shitting on Zoro.

The biggest hypocrites in the fanbase are the people who keep complaining about the Zoro fans but can’t, for the love of god, sign off from this board. You even have people who make 3 accounts only to have the pleasure to come here and complain about us. Which speak volume of their sanity.

The biggest hypocrites are the people who cannot give any kind of credit to Zoro whenever he is doing and blame his fans for their own behavior. The people who are not man enough to admit that they hate the character not because of his fans but because he’s portrayal trump the portrayal of their own.

The biggest hypocrites are the people who are prone to call the Zoro fans hypocrites because they can change their minds but will not call out the other side about it.

Where were you after chapter 1000 when the people who were calling us « delusional » or « wankers »’for month because we date to say that Zoro will face Kaido, go MIA when Zoro reach the roof? Where were you after chapter 1010 when people who for months told us that Zoro will never give a new scar to Kaido went MIA or started to say that it was not impressive? Where were you boy?

No where to be found. I did not see you complain about them or their hypocrisy. Which is hypocrite by the way.

Now you dare to cry about hypocrisy as if you were some kind of victim or what not. You are no victim, you are just salty.

So keep crying about « Zoro fans mad » and we will keep wanking our hearts content :cheers:

No.

People hate on the Zoro fans because they are unapologetic about their love for Zoro. Zoro fans are shitting on other characters? Yes, exactly like other fandoms are shitting on Zoro.

The biggest hypocrites in the fanbase are the people who keep complaining about the Zoro fans but can’t, for the love of god, sign off from this board. You even have people who make 3 accounts only to have the pleasure to come here and complain about us. Which speak volume of their sanity.

The biggest hypocrites are the people who cannot give any kind of credit to Zoro whenever he is doing and blame his fans for their own behavior. The people who are not man enough to admit that they hate the character not because of his fans but because he’s portrayal trump the portrayal of their own.

The biggest hypocrites are the people who are prone to call the Zoro fans hypocrites because they can change their minds but will not call out the other side about it.

Where were you after chapter 1000 when the people who were calling us « delusional » or « wankers »’for month because we date to say that Zoro will face Kaido, go MIA when Zoro reach the roof? Where were you after chapter 1010 when people who for months told us that Zoro will never give a new scar to Kaido went MIA or started to say that it was not impressive? Where were you boy?

No where to be found. I did not see you complain about them or their hypocrisy. Which is hypocrite by the way.

Now you dare to cry about hypocrisy as if you were some kind of victim or what not. You are no victim, you are just salty.

So keep crying about « Zoro fans mad » and we will keep wanking ou hearts content :cheers:
I shit on characters as a means to shit on other fanbases because they shit on Zoro for no reason.

Examples are condomboys who for some reason DREAD the idea that Zoro could be nearly as strong as him, when the two characters being close in strenght have been the case since the start of the manga, Sanjiboys who have no fucking faith in their fav but need to drag Zoro down to his level because they somehow think they are rivals, and lawboys who cant let go of his one feat of cutting punk hazard. Condomboys also jump on this, sanjistans too because they know Sanji stand no chance against the one who beat vergo and have to drag Zoro down somehow. Kiddstans also jump on that Law bandwagon, because they also dread the idea that Zoro could be stronger than Law, who is about as strong as kidd himself is, and want to pretend Kiler is an equal to Zoro, when Zoro already destroyed him.
:kata:

Last edited:
Then please explain to me why Sanji has no FS.

Asura is also not a phisical manifestation of CoC, Zoro is not trowing 9 slashes at someone. Asura is just an ilusion, an ilusion people see due to his sheer will.

What you call "excuses" is actualy called the ability to properly read and understand whats going on in a fucking manga...Damn if stories with images to help you understand whats going on are this hard for you, i wonder what happens when you try to read a book. If you even know what one even is.
It is not an ability to properly read or whatever bullshit. It is just a made up headcanon. You can speculate all you want until Oda gives proper (if at all) gives an explanation. With sheer will he create 3 heads and 9 swords, okay.

You even have people who make 3 accounts only to have the pleasure to
This statement is funny coming from a Zoro fandom with alts in this same forum. It is not as if you condemned your own fanbase. Why would anyone do that if you yourself won't do.

I shit on characters as a means to shit on other fanbases because they shit on Zoro for no reason.

Examples are condomboys who for some reason DREAD the idea that Zoro could be nearly as strong as him, when the two characters being close in strenght have been the case since the start of the manga, Sanjiboys who have no fucking faith in their fav but need to drag Zoro down to his level because they somehow think they are rivals, and lawboys who cant let go of his one feat of cutting punk hazard. Condomboys also jump on this, sanjistans too because they know Sanji stand no chance against the one who beat vergo and have to drag Zoro down somehow. Kiddstans also jump on that Law bandwagon, because they also dread the idea that Zoro could be stronger than Law, who is about as strong as kidd himself is, and want to pretend Kiler is an equal to Zoro, when Zoro already destroyed him.
:kata:
Greencucks self consolation meet. 😂

It is not an ability to properly read or whatever bullshit. It is just a made up headcanon. You can speculate all you want until Oda gives proper (if at all) gives an explanation. With sheer will he create 3 heads and 9 swords, okay.
"It is not an ability to properly read or whatever bullshit."
He just did when Zoro fought Kaido, just like he did for Sanji's ability to spit fire from his asshole when he revealed Sanji is germa.

Heres proff that Asura is an ilusion, not a phisical manifestation.

Also idk if you do that just to try to look fancy, but adding italic to everything you type only makes you look dumb.

This statement is funny coming from a Zoro fandom with alts in this same forum. It is not as if you condemned your own fanbase. Why would anyone do that if you yourself won't do.
😂
Exactly I do not condemn anyone, that is called consistency. I just find that hilarious to complain about a board then to make three account just to be on the sais board.

One question why are you still there if the Zoro fans are so bad?

Asura = CoC is definitely surprising and will likely be explained in whatever arc Shank features in. As far as I'm concerned, it's an advanced application of CoC and i have no idea how Zoro could unconsciously manifest it or accidentally learn to use it on his own, all the way back around Ennis Lobby.

It definitely surpasses anything Luffy's shown so far. Which is probably why Oda dragged ass so long on having Zoro realize he has CoC and showing the readers it as well. Luffy had to catch up to a competitive level.

For the poll, I picked "being born with it" which seems to be the case according to Ace at Marineford and displaying dedication for their dreams. It should go hand in hand, you have this potential but you can't do anything with it if you don't have the drive.
it was already explained by rayleigh, just without an example. asura is "an embodiment of the user's spirit"

noun: embodiment; plural noun: embodiments
  1. a tangible or visible form of an idea, quality, or feeling.
    "she seemed to be a living embodiment of vitality"
asura is just an embodiment of zoro's willpower. this is probably also the true explanation for Diable Jambe and sanji being "about to transform into something", tbh.

You are singing different tunes now, but you were one of those who went to the extremes undermining Zoro with Enma every chance you got :tchpepe:
:suresure: these guys bash Zoro any chance they get but when they see a Zoro hype thread..they start crying about why they bash Zoro.

Don't forget the the "Luffy top tier" threads after every power up:ihaha::cantseeme::saden:

No.

So keep crying about « Zoro fans mad » and we will keep wanking our hearts content :cheers:
That post was so funny, calling others hypocrites when you do the same thing you are complaining of is top comedy:milaugh:

Don't forget the "I like Zoro....but" people:suresure:

Oda said Sanji specialized in COO , so Sanji COO > Luffy FS ? take this L
You don't realise how stupid you sound do you?

Luffy splitting skies not been able to touch with his CoC and you think that's superior to just coating your weapon with it?

Hell Zoro hasn't shown feats that put him above Yamato in AdvCoC and she was in awe at watching Luffy and Kaido clash with AdvCoC

Zoro barely gonna beat King who is Kaido >>>> King

:kobeha:
:holdthisl:

Not at all, that shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

Asura is CoC, soo Zoro showed CoC way back in Ennies Lobby. Zoro was also the first to unlock armament haki, way back in alabasta. He didnt had Enma back then. CoC has nothing to do with the ammount of haki you are releasing, it is the TYPE of haki you are releasing.
There's no proof Ashura is linked to AdvCoC show me where it says that. It's headacanon created by fans to explain it.

Kaido mentioned Zoro can use CoC after a move which Enma was highlighted in. There's no evidence at all Ashura is CoC that I can remember or you can prove same with people who used to say Sanji's fire kicks were haki.

So I'll wait until you show me specifically where it says Ashura is AdvCoC if you can ill admit Zoro can use it without Enma.

You don't realise how stupid you sound do you?

Luffy splitting skies not been able to touch with his CoC and you think that's superior to just coating your weapon with it?

Hell Zoro hasn't shown feats that put him above Yamato in AdvCoC and she was in awe at watching Luffy and Kaido clash with AdvCoC

Zoro barely gonna beat King who is Kaido >>>> King

:kobeha:
:holdthisl:

There's no proof Ashura is linked to AdvCoC show me where it says that. It's headacanon created by fans to explain it.

Kaido mentioned Zoro can use CoC after a move which Enma was highlighted in. There's no evidence at all Ashura is CoC that I can remember or you can prove same with people who used to say Sanji's fire kicks were haki.

So I'll wait until you show me specifically where it says Ashura is AdvCoC if you can ill admit Zoro can use it without Enma.
I never mentioned advCoC, idiot, i mentioned CoC.

Soo i need to prove you something, to disprove your headcannon? NOTHING EVER stated that Zoro can only use CoC because of enma. I am giving you examples as to why I THINK he can, as his spirit or "will" can make people see ilusions. And theres NO explanation as to why Zoro can do that.

What do you got to prove your point? the fact that hes only using it now? even though this is the only arc post TS that is pushing Zoro to ANY difficulty at all?

Fucking dumbass.

I never mentioned advCoC, idiot, i mentioned CoC.

Soo i need to prove you something, to disprove your headcannon? NOTHING EVER stated that Zoro can only use CoC because of enma. I am giving you examples as to why I THINK he can, as his spirit or "will" can make people see ilusions. And theres NO explanation as to why Zoro can do that.

What do you got to prove your point? the fact that hes only using it now? even though this is the only arc post TS that is pushing Zoro to ANY difficulty at all?

Fucking dumbass.
Insults but no proof ah like most Zolo bros when confronted with facts your deluded headcanon crumbles.

I THINK = headcanon.

No proof CoC/AdvCoC is what Ashura is.

Factually Luffy is the first to show CoC and also first to show AdvCoC and also to be most powerful it.

Zoloboy down bad

:crazwhat:

Get more mad though it makes it easier destroying you in debate

:arnoling:

It's funny . Ever since Zoro received enma it's been magical sword this and magical sword that with some people. Yet, they've never had a problem with characters becoming strong because they ate a magical devil fruit. That's fine to them. All they are showing is how pathetic they truly are.
We call them hypocrites, which as we've seen all anti-zoro folks have shown traits of

B

Ballel

It's funny . Ever since Zoro received enma it's been magical sword this and magical sword that with some people. Yet, they've never had a problem with characters becoming strong because they ate a magical devil fruit. That's fine to them. All they are showing is how pathetic they truly are.
Haters gonna hate. From Oden's Haki bag meme to Enma carrying Zoro meme and now they are eating their own words.

No.

Wanking is ok, but over wanking is not, most of the times I am fine with Zoro wanks, but some of them are just straight up annoying, same goes for Sanji stans.

But, who cares about someone's opinion including mine, so, like you said, people have the option to ignore. But no, they have to prove themselves right. I literally feel toxic fumes coming out of comments, like bro chill, it is just a manga :gonope:

Insults but no proof ah like most Zolo bros when confronted with facts your deluded headcanon crumbles.

I THINK = headcanon.

No proof CoC/AdvCoC is what Ashura is.

Factually Luffy is the first to show CoC and also first to show AdvCoC and also to be most powerful it.

Zoloboy down bad

:crazwhat:

Get more mad though it makes it easier destroying you in debate

:arnoling:
Yes, thats why i put it in capslock you idiot. And im giving reasons why i think that way, do you think the garbage that you are spiting here is fact just because you wont admit its also just your oppinion? If its not just your oppinion, then in what do you base such retarded BS? Also where do you prove Zoro is only using CoC because of enma? If its a fact stated in the manga, it shouldnt be too hard to point it out, right?

Im waiting, stop avoiding the question like a little bitch.
:myman:

Last edited:
Yes, thats why i put it in capslock you idiot. And im giving reasons why i think that way, do you think the garbage that you are spiting here is fact just because you wont admit its also just your oppinion? If its not just your oppinion, then in what do you base such retarded BS? Also where do you prove Zoro is only using CoC because of enma? If its a fact stated in the manga, it shouldnt be too hard to point it out, right?

Im waiting, stop avoiding the question like a little bitch.
:myman:
Until proven it's all headcanon.

For all we know Ashura could be an advanced form of CoA since that is what Zoro's specialises in.

What IS fact. Is Zoro has not shown CoC in panel unless specifically having Enma highlighted there is your answer. I don't think Zoro can draw out CoC unless he holds Enma for the time being anyway.