Future Events Zoro's immediate future

Zoro is back to kil kaido that dragon blaze gonna land this time
Lets talk that when this happened. But dont talk like this is already happened.

Monkey-chan, you still didnt realize that betting against Zori isnt wise? :choppawhat:
I always win against Zoro. Dont worry about me. You can continue to pray for ZKK. Zoro said Im done with Kaido but you still waiting ZKK. Guess difficult days coming for u.:cheers:

Before this weird insta-healing drug nonsense I saw King defeating a worn out Marco and then Izo and Kawa finally arriving to assist a defeated Marco then after King defeated them both he’d battle an already injured and weakened Sanji from his battle with Queen

and while Sanji puts up a decent fight, He’s too injured to go continue then that’s where Chopper somehow healing Zoro comes into play. Then I expected a half injured Zoro to battle a half injured king (From his previous fights)
Post automatically merged:

Now I still see the same scenario but this time Marco is defeated while Kawa and Izo don’t interfere and Sanji still gives Zoro some back up after his win on Queen

sounds like you're describing a pokemon battle :gokulaugh: sanji ain't fighting king keep coping

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Before this weird insta-healing drug nonsense I saw King defeating a worn out Marco and then Izo and Kawa finally arriving to assist a defeated Marco then after King defeated them both he’d battle an already injured and weakened Sanji from his battle with Queen

and while Sanji puts up a decent fight, He’s too injured to go continue then that’s where Chopper somehow healing Zoro comes into play. Then I expected a half injured Zoro to battle a half injured king (From his previous fights)

Now I still see the same scenario but this time Marco is defeated while Kawa and Izo don’t interfere and Sanji still gives Zoro some back up after his win on Queen
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Fantastic post.

It's interesting how Luffy is allowed to get his ass handed to him, like what 3 times now? But as soon as Zoro gets taken out by two Yokno no less, he's 'done enough' and supposed to give up something he's been talking about all arc.

Now I understand the reservations, some warranted and some just pure anti-zoro agenda, but if fighting King is what Oda wants, he's gone about it in a very weird way. But alas it's his story.

Zoro doesn't need Sanji's backup.

@spawn goes into depth with some very principle story logic: Zoro isn't here to waste time.

1. He looks right past the All Stars when they're at their highest level of threat. Zero importance is given to fighting King as a task or desire.

2. Marco, the one who's fighting King, sees this. Marco's strength revolves around utility and stamina. Zoro doesn't ask for his help, he's the one who acknowledges that Zoro belongs in the main fight, and then boosts him straight up. Is he going to say, "glad you're back to health, now you can take over this fight I'm in! I may have the stamina but you guys have some similarities, after all "

3. When the elixir wears off, Zoro may be physically intact but will experience twice the pain of being crippled. He will be absolutely done fighting at that point. Why is he gonna bother with King? Flying around like that looks annoying as fuck.

Zoro without a shred of doubt will be fighting King as his 'last opponent' for the arc. Some of the things you've said are not relevant aswell, like what you said about cutting Kaido. What did you expect Zoro would do after he cut Kaido if that was his actual intention?

*SLASH*
Zoro:

Fantastic post.

It's interesting how Luffy is allowed to get his ass handed to him, like what 3 times now? But as soon as Zoro gets taken out by two Yokno no less, he's 'done enough' and supposed to give up something he's been talking about all arc.

Now I understand the reservations, some warranted and some just pure anti-zoro agenda, but if fighting King is what Oda wants, he's gone about it in a very weird way. But alas it's his story.
That’s because Zoro realized it was pointless after he threw everything he had at Kaido and had Zero affect. Luffy hasn’t actually done that yet. Which is why he has a better chance and unlike zoro he can use AdCoC. Luffy hasn’t reached his limit yet. He can still pull out AdCoC with his Gears and he may even have trump card in G5.

Zoro may or may not fight King, but it will not be his final contribution. From a meta angle, Oda is preparing for Zoro to take an extended break from the action after this arc, not unlike what happened at Thriller Bark. After all, he'll be taking twice the amount of damage he's taken so far, and we saw how badly injured he was from half of what he'll take. Therefore, I see Oda providing Zoro a photo finish of sorts to make up for his extended hiatus. And killing Kaido seems like the most appropriate kind.
i don't think ZKK Will happen (i simply don't think oda will kill kaido)
But im agree with You oda Probably want to give zoro some rest for next ark or nerf him so he won't destroy his opponent next ark
in top Taking twice the amount of damage he's taken so far he will take more damage in his fight against any one that he fight so he probably will be in very bad shape in end of ark

This ZKK BS has reached to such a ridiculous degree, that at this point I even want Zoro to actually kill Kaido, just for people to realize how absurdly bad the Wano arc is.
:brootea:
One piece will forever be engraved in history, and not in the good way.