Future Events Zoro's immediate future

HE HE

dAvY bAcK fIgHt wItH rEd hEaD pIrAtEs
LOL
Zoro might go straight to Kaido as well!Marco vs King or Zoro vs King doesn't matter because both will be good!
Post automatically merged:

That’s because Zoro realized it was pointless after he threw everything he had at Kaido and had Zero affect. Luffy hasn’t actually done that yet. Which is why he has a better chance and unlike zoro he can use AdCoC. Luffy hasn’t reached his limit yet. He can still pull out AdCoC with his Gears and he may even have trump card in G5.
Adcoc+coa+new gear 4 form for raw strenght!Oda save G5 for later plz!

I

Indigo

This ZKK BS has reached to such a ridiculous degree, that at this point I even want Zoro to actually kill Kaido, just for people to realize how absurdly bad the Wano arc is.
:brootea:
One piece will forever be engraved in history, and not in the good way.
One Piece is already engraved in history tho. It won't matter that much if the rest of the story falls flat. It has been 20 years of pure domination of the manga industry.

One Piece is already engraved in history tho. It won't matter that much if the rest of the story falls flat. It has been 20 years of pure domination of the manga industry.
Naruto, One piece, Bleach etc. All of them are engraved in history, but there will become a time when people will forget about them. My point is that One Piece will be so bad that it will become a cultural phenomena and will be engraved in history for decades to come.

Indeed. Nothing really compared and that's also due the notion that Dragon Ball ended too soon and Super didn't leave the same mark fundamentally. KnY did not really overshadow OP unlike some think.

ZKK is cringe as fck at this point, especially after the senzu bean, not gonna lie :kobeha:

It's like Oda put Zoro bandaged on a cross so Sanji could clown him for a while and get his fight, then Zoro gets 100% healed :myman: :zorothink: