Speculations Zoro's main opponent of Wano?

Zoro's main opponent of Wano?

• Total voters
Those that are doable in 1vs1 yes but Kaido is like zOars and Pacifista, everyone's opponent.
Oars and Moria would still be Luffy's main fight; Zoro and Sanji had Ryuma and Absalom.
Post automatically merged:

But yeah, I could see the Straw Hats duking with Kaido and Zoro leaving a scar before Luffy shows up as the big damn hero.

the funny part is oda already make 9 scabbards became oden wannabe with oden move even landing slash where oden lands attack now the fans want zoro to follow oden as well for wound kaido and do whatever oden did in past.
first kaido being obsessed with oden. then scabbards. now zoro's fans lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
before Luffy shows up as the big damn hero.
Against both Pacifista and Oars, Luffy only had the luxury of the last hit.
Whatever Nightmare mode did, it wasnt because of Luffy's power.

As you can see even the lethal swordsmen cant get much damage on Kaido so I dont know how you expect a fist to fare better.
Kaido will keep standing up until he is dead. Unless Luffy finds a way to kill him I wouldnt be expecting last hit this time.

Against both Pacifista and Oars, Luffy only had the luxury of the last hit.
Whatever Nightmare mode did, it wasnt because of Luffy's power.
Pacifista isn't a traditional arc boss like Crocodile or Lucci. The Moria & Oars battle still narrowed down to just Luffy.

As you can see even the lethal swordsmen cant get much damage on Kaido so I dont know how you expect a fist to fare better.
Kaido will keep standing up until he is dead. Unless Luffy finds a way to kill him I wouldnt be expecting last hit this time.
None of this matters because Oda will make Luffy as strong as he needs to be to beat Kaido up. Luffy will deal the finishing blow because the story's set for him to triumph over Kaido, not Zoro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Pacifista isn't a traditional arc boss like Crocodile or Lucci. The Moria & Oars battle still narrowed down to just Luffy.

None of this matters because Oda will make Luffy as strong as he needs to be to beat Kaido up. Luffy will deal the finishing blow because the story's set for him to triumph over Kaido, not Zoro.
No its not. Tf is luffy gonna do ko him what then ?
Kaido is going to die zoro will kill him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Both Pacifista and Oars are not a boss that can be taken on 1vs1 and that's why everyone and their mothers ganged up on them.
Moriah was never an actual opponent, he was collateral damage to Nightmare mode while inside Oars.
The small part he had at the end wasnt even a fight, he defeated himself by using Shadow Asgard and Luffy's 2-3 hits only sped up the process and what actually finished him off was not Luffy but the huge tower that fell on him.
Being strong doesnt help here, his fighting style simply isnt effective and he cant kill people, besides, Kaido is not a guy that is soloed.
Yes, Luffy will deal the "finishing" blow and take Kaido down, Luffy will be down as well, Kaido will stand up 5 mins later, Luffy wont.
The new sword god of Wano is what is going to take Kaido out for good, the same man who brought the national treasure back to Wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's hope that Oda will give us 1 vs 1 fights because it looks like it is going to be a massive tag team party all over Onigashima.