Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I was thinking indie originally but from how hard it seems to gain support to lynch him + people nominating him into the council, I am starting to lean towards scum.

Now, your turn to answer the question.
Not sure about his faction. The one thing I am sure about it was the scum who nominated Final to mess with us, and to ruin the council to some degree. If I was scum I would have done the same, nominating a player who coasts and distracts the thread way too much. Nevertheless, scum may have thought we will come to this conclusion if final become a member of the council but I am not going to think this deep. Also, I don't think scum would prematurely allow final to claim.

I'm against lynching Robin. She knows our jailor and she didn't expose it which is showing that she is at least cooperating.

If our jailor wounds up dead soon, then we'll also know who to point the finger to. Plus we already dealt with one cult so far.
Robin seems to be working alone while we have two mafia factions out there. We should deal with mafia first before we start checking our indies.
You have the right of it, but you stopped one step short of the conclusion. I am still captive and role crushed, meaning I could not have defended myself against Flower’s attack even if I were capable of doing so. I may have been protected by someone else, or my being jailed may include some protection that I’m not aware of, but that seems unlikely. Likelier is that Flower is lying about who she attacked.

As well, I have known Flower for awhile, and she has a reputation for being a quick-witted and discerning town member. When we are so in need of kills to help inform our reads, I do not believe an innocent Flower would be so foolish as to waste a kill on me.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Not sure about his faction. The one thing I am sure about it was the scum who nominated Final to mess with us, and to ruin the council to some degree. If I was scum I would have done the same, nominating a player who coasts and distracts the thread way too much. Nevertheless, scum may have thought we will come to this conclusion if final become a member of the council but I am not going to think this deep. Also, I don't think scum would prematurely allow final to claim.
Why did you want to lynch me over cult and a suspect that superkilled townies yesterday? Then back off so easily when Zem questioned you?

I also find it funny that both people who townread me in the council are dead and killed by mafia.

Moreover, I also want to hear your view on the Nzoth situation.
I suspected the fake write up to be from Naomi originally but you seemed to disagree with my take.
Then Melon had a pretty good point with you being the most likely.

So far, I've just seen you disagree but I don't think I saw your thoughts on the situation either.

Please lemme know :optimistic::optimistic:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
but from how hard it seems to gain support to lynch him
What do you mean by this? You mean people voting me in this phase make me more scummy? This would be the epitome of "what?" if it is the case, since one would intuitively believe the opposite for how quick those votes were plugged in hence that wagon formed. Or else reformulate it please.

And you are protecting Robin other than having been sussed for a long time at this stage.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
You have the right of it, but you stopped one step short of the conclusion. I am still captive and role crushed, meaning I could not have defended myself against Flower’s attack even if I were capable of doing so. I may have been protected by someone else, or my being jailed may include some protection that I’m not aware of, but that seems unlikely. Likelier is that Flower is lying about who she attacked.

As well, I have known Flower for awhile, and she has a reputation for being a quick-witted and discerning town member. When we are so in need of kills to help inform our reads, I do not believe an innocent Flower would be so foolish as to waste a kill on me.
Trust me, I know what you mean by Flower's scum play. I don't trust her either.

Are you jailed for the whole cycle?

We know each other?

But no, I did try to kill you, so you're lying.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
What do you mean by this? You mean people voting me in this phase make me more scummy? This would be the epitome of "what?" if it is the case, since one would intuitively believe the opposite for how quick those votes were plugged in hence that wagon formed. Or else reformulate it please.

And you are protecting Robin other than having been sussed for a long time at this stage.
Have you not seen how quickly the votes piled up on Dyna compared to you?

We know each other?

But no, I did try to kill you, so you're lying.
If you are truly innocent, and you truly wasted one of our precious few kills against a town-friendly indie who has laid their role bare for the town, then perhaps I overestimated you and perhaps your glowing reputation is undeserved.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm still catching up (I started from page 380 and I'm on page 385 now).

My thoughts on the game so far.

Town Reads
  • Reborn
    • I liked his interrogation of Robin and Queen
    • He felt authentic in his questioning and was aggressive in his Scum hunting. That fits the Town!Reborn meta I'm used to.
  • OddOddFruit
    • He seems genuine, and the general feeling I'm getting from him feels Townish.
    • This is more good vibes from him than a meta read or analysis of his posts, so I'm less confident.

Scummy
  • Robin
    • I don't understand why they said they would be willing to see their captor dead despite believing that their captor is innocent.
      • Ironically, I believe my captor to be innocent, because the ability to interrogate people in a quicktopic is not very useful to mafia. As well, the questions they asked asked are unlikely to have come from a guilty person. My captor believes themselves hidden to me, but they are mistaken. I will not yet tell their name, but when they read this, they will know my anger and my wrath. Before this game is over, I will see you dead.
    • If I'm understanding things correctly, they claimed Third Party and so are not Town regardless. I think I might try and ISO them later on.
    • Could someone please tell me what Robin claimed?
  • FB
    • His name was tabooed.
      • This suggests Scum might be trying to prevent him from getting Lynched.
    • He was also voted onto the Council despite being not generally being a good Town (or any faction really) player or appearing particularly Town I think.
    • His rationale for his actions and his claiming felt very nonsensical and didn't really make much sense to me. This may just be his usual play though.
    • Another alternative is that he's being framed or setup because Scum knows he's an easy Lynch.
    • If I have the time, ISOing Beta would be ideal.

For now, I think I'll pick Robin. I may change my pick after reading more and ISOing the particular players I mentioned.

Yeet @Robin
@novaselinenever

@Fujishiro: you asked for my opinions.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Could someone please tell me what Robin claimed?
Robin claimed some role that can give townies buffs turning them into "magical girls"

We originally suspected her to be cult but Midnight turned out to be cult leader.

Also something interesting to note is Robin apparently tried to powerup kvo N0 and failed. We don't know if it's because of a roleblock or because Kvo isn't town (if what Robin is saying is the truth that is)

So you admit that I hit you?
No, I never said that. I said that if you attacked me, then you are a fool, because vig kills are in high demand right now and my death does nothing to help illuminate the game. As well I am role crushed, so unless my jailer was so kind as to protect me without my knowing, then I could not have defended myself anyway. For these reasons, I name you a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.